Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222219 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
most of this countries feel we are a dumping ground, imagine the proposals when we are both rich in the two commodities.
God help us

Both rich ke? Na we give them seed o. Abi you Don forget?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
sanod:

This govt is not that dumb. they cant sign such memorandum.

NEVER SAY NEVER!
This is Naija.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Peeo:

Both rich ke? Na we give them seed o. Abi you Don forget?
lol was saying we both rich in crude oil and palm oil.
no vex my English na village man own... lol. the only language I understand na how much is your oil.
lol... amesiere
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
lol was saying we both rich in crude oil and palm oil.
no vex my English na village man own... lol. the only language I understand na how much is your oil.
lol... amesiere

Lmao. Amesiere nde. Aden no go bom awuo iwuod.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akin51(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
With the current trend of Malaysian oil.What is the faith of those that have store it. thinking to sell this ember period.Wouldn't it affect the price. What is the current price of our local oil now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by marvinz1984(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Peeo post=60482559]

NEVER SAY NEVER!
This is Naija.

yes dis is naija.if d govt can allow d importations of GMS(geneticaly modified seeds)into our country.den notin is impossible.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Peeo:

Lmao. Amesiere nde. Aden no go bom awuo iwuod.
lol.......
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Akin51:
With the current trend of Malaysian oil.What is the faith of those that have store it. thinking to sell this ember period.Wouldn't it affect the price. What is the current price of our local oil now
the price will surely kick...... Just follow the trend and be smart.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akin51(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
the price will surely kick...... Just follow the trend and be smart.

OK BOSS.

What is the current price now sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=marvinz1984 post=60492552][/quote]lol my brother, this country is unpredictable. anything can happen.
make we just dey optimistic sha.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Akin51:

OK BOSS.

down here it's 12k first grade sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
the best is to always keep the thread updated on price so those who did storage can sale at good rates...... trusting God to be doing that
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Akin51:

OK BOSS.

15,000 for 25 litres (Lagos)
Source: http://fdcng.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Commodities-Update-September-14-2017.pdf
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

15,000 for 25 litres (Lagos)
Source: http://fdcng.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Commodities-Update-September-14-2017.pdf
around that figure.
it's beginning to pick up north too. the price will surely pick, let's not panic
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akin51(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=donparosky post=60494194]around that figure.
it's beginning to pick up north too. the price will surely pick, let's not panic [/quote

Very Good
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Akin51 post=60495039][/quote]
Surely, December/January should be the best month to sell for those on storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
the best period to sale off is November, December and January

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akin51(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
the best period to sale off is November, December and January

I think the price will be around 15/18 this year
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=marvinz1984 post=60492552][/quote]

Chop knuckle oga Mi, with my government, anything, I mean anything is possible !
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
ChaI! Still wondering why lagosians would still not want to sell their oil somewhere else. Lagos is flooded already! Can't emphasize it enough.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Peeo:

ChaI! Still wondering why lagosians would still not want to sell their oil somewhere else. Lagos is flooded already! Can't emphasize it enough.
lol where u want make them sale am na....... except up north and Abuja where the price has picked up
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
donparosky:
lol where u want make them sale am na....... except up north and Abuja where the price has picked up
I heard oil is 10,700 in Gombe. Not sure whether its 20 or 25 litres.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Grade one oil = 12k
Storage = 11k+

My state (not all part)
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 1:27am On Sep 16, 2017
donparosky:
make we try read the above, oil where we get in excess.
we Neva even sale our products locally finish.
Peeo,
menwongo
sanod
clasictutor
etiumoh
tublez
uboma
udysweet

Lobatan shocked
Please Father Lord let this not come to pass, make I see road sell my market o, chai. Nsuto mkpo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2017
udysweet:

Lobatan shocked
Please Father Lord let this not come to pass, make I see road sell my market o, chai. Nsuto mkpo

Lol. Nma Nma. Na really Lobatan! Mbok ku nam nsak. Government nyin e Se nam nte ibon iwuod i Mi fon no.

If not they won't bother taking a look at the proposal not to talk of giving it a thought. The palm oil wey dey Nigeria we Don sell am finish?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I heard oil is 10,700 in Gombe. Not sure whether its 20 or 25 litres.
will do confirmation and update the house later today
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Basalt:
Grade one oil = 12k
Storage = 11k+

My state (not all part)
which state is that sir......
it's still around this figure in AKS
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
udysweet:

Lobatan shocked
lol this woman....... see as I just burst into laughter. my boys will be thinking I got alert of billions this morning.
mbok yak mien...... lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. Nma Nma. Na really Lobatan! Mbok ku nam nsak. Government nyin e Se nam nte ibon iwuod i Mi fon no.

If not they won't bother taking a look at the proposal not to talk of giving it a thought. The palm oil wey dey Nigeria we Don sell am finish?
the worst come be say if it profits their pocket, then no go think twice on the masses at all
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2017
donparosky:
which state is that sir......
it's still around this figure in AKS

Enugu state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Basalt:

Enugu state
hmmmm it's well o.......
enugu price used to be better and high especially the grades from Nsukka and it's environs. by this time last year it was already 16k in enugu
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akin51(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
donparosky:
hmmmm it's well o.......
enugu price used to be better and high especially the grades from Nsukka and it's environs. by this time last year it was already 16k in enugu

Humm
So Malaysian don come spoil market for us.But I believe the price will still rise

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.