Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222060 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by engrSED: 3:16am On Dec 22, 2017
We are looking for Palm oil suppliers who can supply at least one gallon (220 litres) and above. Suppliers would supply to us in Abuja. Interested suppliers should call 09071230256.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

Yeah bro.
Remember I said 5 bags of loosed palm fruit,now after harvesting ur oil from the palm fruits, the kernel quantity can now only fills up 4 cement bags with each selling @ 800.

If #7,500 can give #3,000
then #75,000 will give #30,000
The best part of it is that u can turn it over every other week all year round.

NB: not in any way for people who aint ready to work dirty (remove ur clothes and soil ur hands)
thank you Sir.

so where or how do you sell the kernels?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
thank you Sir.

so where or how do you sell the kernels?

That's the easiest part.
Palm kernel merchants comb every palm oil mill irrespective of its location to scout for uncracked PK.
Like I said that's d easiest part.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

That's the easiest part.
Palm kernel merchants comb every palm oil mill irrespective of its location to scout for uncracked PK.
Like I said that's d easiest part.
hmm.. Really..

i guess owning a mill is the best part of this palm business..

but us smallies want to do middle man first..lol
tnx
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

Yeah bro.
Remember I said 5 bags of loosed palm fruit,now after harvesting ur oil from the palm fruits, the kernel quantity can now only fills up 4 cement bags with each selling @ 800.

If #7,500 can give #3,000
then #75,000 will give #30,000
The best part of it is that u can turn it over every other week all year round.

NB: not in any way for people who aint ready to work dirty (remove ur clothes and soil ur hands)
thats true bro
it's a dirty biz that only men with real big hearts can dare. sometimes we resemble ghost when coming out of the mills but the money washes you clean sha....... lol

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
hmm.. Really..

tnx
yea it is
you sell every bye product including d waste oil sef
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
engrSED:
We are looking for Palm oil suppliers who can supply at least one gallon (220 litres) and above. Suppliers would supply to us in Abuja. Interested suppliers should call 09071230256.
ok sir
dealers in the house, plz feel free to contact him. but be candid in your dealings......
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3577357/dumping-china-led-loss-2000
Saw this on front page
hehehebe
God help us
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
donparosky:
yea it is you sell every bye product including d waste oil sef
waste oil? thats interesting, tell me more about that pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
donparosky:
yea it is you sell every bye product including d waste oil sef
waste oil? thats interesting, tell me more about that pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
waste oil?
thats interesting, tell me more about that pls
its more like a sludge gotten from the oil after decanting off the real oil. it's usually thick and dark. it used for making alot of stuffs like grease, lubricating oil etc. so many buyers exist for that. I have a Lil left here, let me snap it for you sir

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2017
@preacherz, realityshot etal
thanks for ur wonderful contributions here.
Believe me you are helping someone's life somewhere.
God bless u
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
hmm.. Really..

tnx

Owning a mill and attaching urself to an already existing mill amounts almost to the same. Due to distance I pay/process in people's mill even though I have one myself as the difference aint glarring.

Remember if U want everything....absolutely everything to be in place before u start, u may never begin.

NB: a lot of work, personal sacrifice is needed to make it a success story like @donparosky

If u can put in the same dedication u will put in ordinarily working for a Bank in a mill that is sourced close to the raw material, u will definetly earn more than bankers do with a lot less stress.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
donparosky:
@preacherz, realityshot etal
thanks for ur wonderful contributions here.
Believe me you are helping someone's life somewhere.
God bless u

We are just following ur Lead boss!!!

God bless our hustle insha Alla
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

Owning a mill and attaching urself to an already existing mill amounts almost to the same. Due to distance I pay/process in people's mill even though I have one myself as the difference aint glarring.

Remember if U want everything....absolutely everything to be in place before u start, u may never begin.

NB: a lot of work, personal sacrifice is needed to make it a success story like @donparosky

If u can put in the same dedication u will put in ordinarily working for a Bank in a mill that is sourced close to the raw material, u will definetly earn more than bankers do with a lot less stress.

wait o..
you mean like i buy the fruits and take them to any mill and process the sell products myself?

hmm..thats a full time job like you said..
i have to think on that cos it requires sacrifising city life .. Hmm..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2017
donparosky:
its more like a sludge gotten from the oil after decanting off the real oil. it's usually thick and dark. it used for making alot of stuffs like grease, lubricating oil etc. so many buyers exist for that. I have a Lil left here, let me snap it for you sir
woow! Thanks..

so how is this sludge sold? Rates?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
wait o..
you mean like i buy the fruits and take them to any mill and process the sell products myself?

hmm..thats a full time job like you said..
i have to think on that cos it requires sacrifising city life .. Hmm..

Hehehehehehehehehe

No short cut bro grin

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

Hehehehehehehehehe
No short cut bro grin
but where will one buy the friuts ?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
but where will one buy the friuts ?

In most local markets. Especially in palm fruite producing areas like Awka Ibom, Imo, Enugu etc.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
donparosky:
I need 25kg palm oil in Lokoja. Is it possible?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I need 25kg palm oil in Lokoja. Is it possible?
how many kegs sir
plz let's chat private na....
me and you don do deal tire na lols
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

In most local markets. Especially in palm fruite producing areas like Awka Ibom, Imo, Enugu etc.
sometimes you can hire a plantation and harvest d fruits for a year. it's profitable but you must employ d locals as security else the same people will help u do d harvesting lols
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
woow! Thanks..

so how is this sludge sold? Rates?
depends on the companies. the last I sold was to an individual who sold to a company. so you see he got more profit than myself. I gave him 5k per 25litres of d sludge
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
donparosky:
depends on the companies. the last I sold was to an individual who sold to a company. so you see he got more profit than myself. I gave him 5k per 25litres of d sludge
thats amazing!
you know what they use it for?

i know it can be used to make soap!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
preacherz:

lols boss me na small boy o for this biz
na your back I dey o
it's even better to process d oil at a mill closest to where u get fruits. most villages in IMO state will charge u 200 to process each keg and about 18-25 bunches will do depending on d breed. that's d way I fly self, buy and process there. if you run personal Mills, it's expensive and d cost of bringing down d fruits is also a factor.
on a safer note, less man power, waste of diesel and other logistics is on their head. all you do is pack your oil after its cooked but you must be around to avoid stories and again you must be ready to live like a village man. I won't forget my experience in a suburb close to ikom in cross River. no good food, water or rest room. bros I sick after the hustle buy I made a very good profit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
RealityShot:
thats amazing!
you know what they use it for?

i know it can be used to make soap!!
soap, grease, lubricating oil....
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
donparosky:
lols boss me na small boy o for this biz
na your back I dey o
it's even better to process d oil at a mill closest to where u get fruits. most villages in IMO state will charge u 200 to process each keg and about 18-25 bunches will do depending on d breed. that's d way I fly self, buy and process there. if you run personal Mills, it's expensive and d cost of bringing down d fruits is also a factor.
on a safer note, less man power, waste of diesel and other logistics is on their head. all you do is pack your oil after its cooked but you must be around to avoid stories and again you must be ready to live like a village man. I won't forget my experience in a suburb close to ikom in cross River. no good food, water or rest room. bros I sick after the hustle buy I made a very good profit
so you there and live only during processing and return to city after, right?

thanks for stating the cost of processing each keg.

do you sell your kernel to the mill?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
RealityShot:
so you there and live only during processing and return to city after, right?

thanks for stating the cost of processing each keg.

do you sell your kernel to the mill?
nope it's better u sell them cracked. uncracked nuts have less price tag. sometimes Its good to buy d uncracked from d locals too and process them. once it's cracked and processed, the value increases and of course you can also sell off d cracked shell. most industries use them for firing
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
donparosky:
nope it's better u sell them cracked. uncracked nuts have less price tag. sometimes Its good to buy d uncracked from d locals too and process them. once it's cracked and processed, the value increases and of course you can also sell off d cracked shell. most industries use them for firing
amazing!
all from a bunch of friuts!
palm oil + kernel + shells + (palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake)

this industry looks so simple yet so complex!
dont even know where to jump in...hmm

how do you crack all that tons of kernel?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2017
merry Christmas to everyone here
wishing you a joyous and prosperous 2018 ahead
at realityshot there's a machine for cracking sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
donparosky:
merry Christmas to everyone here
wishing you a joyous and prosperous 2018 ahead
at realityshot there's a machine for cracking sir
hope you are having a great day!

do all mills have the cracker ? Or do you buy it seperately?

this thread is teaching me grand and wider picture of palm oil industry.. Coming from the i
IT world.. Am going to have quite a deal adusting... But am keen on joing this industry.

thank you all!

Happy Christ Mass!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
RealityShot:
hope you are having a great day!

do all mills have the cracker ? Or do you buy it seperately?

this thread is teaching me grand and wider picture of palm oil industry.. Coming from the i
IT world.. Am going to have quite a deal adusting... But am keen on joing this industry.

thank you all!

Happy Christ Mass!

Cracking the palm kernel is a different ball game all together. Cause it involves a whole lot of WORK on its own.

Once u r done with the kernel nuts having dispelled oil from the palm fruites, U spread outside to be sun dried for 3 days after which u can invite mobile crackers who cracks(at a cost) in any location(even in ur bedroom) or say u buy the cracker which should not be more than 50k and do the cracking ur self.

Seperation process.
Two types
1. Wet seperation( washing with mud water)
2. Dry seperation (hand picking/machine)

Wet method is faster but pk nuts gotten from this method have low oil content so are way cheaper and have lower weight when properly dried.

Dry method takes time but its end product is very good.

Choose the method that suites u most.

I'll rather sell as uncrack and turn over than waste anyform of time. In this case its ur call. The choice is all urs.

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.