Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (38217 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by edoman2016: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na wa oh. No info?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 4:49am On Oct 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/heritage-bank-begin-cbn-yiedp-loan-payout/

From 4000 applicants to 1500, to 1200 that attended the training, to 50 approved to 26 selected then finally to 10.

What a Program embarassed
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Funjosh:

From 4000 applicants to 1500, to 1200 that attended the training, to 50 approved to 26 selected then finally to 10.

A strong petition is being drafted by us in abuja. I suggest You guys in lagos come together and do same. This is obviously a scam.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2016
Funjosh:

26 were selected. only 10 would be presented with dummy cheques but the whole 26 would get the loan
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:

A strong petition is being drafted by us in abuja. I suggest You guys in lagos come together and do same. This is obviously a scam.

it's like it's CBN itself that has the final say. It's unlikely any petition would get any results. It doesn't appear it was heritage that shortchanged folks it seems it's CBN
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2016
dyydxx:

it's like it's CBN itself that has the final say. It's unlikely any petition would get any results. It doesn't appear it was heritage that shortchanged folks it seems it's CBN
Regardless who has the final say, folks are already pissed. This is nothing but a scam. 3billion budgeted. 26 people is less than 76million naira. They wont like what's coming.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2016
https://newtelegraphonline.com/heritage-bank-begin-cbn-yiedp-

I know it's gonna come to this....backup in place
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2016
I HEAR YOU...........

dyydxx:

26 were selected. only 10 would be presented with dummy cheques but the whole 26 would get the loan
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2016
BOSS THOSE GUYS ARE JUST SOMETHING ELSE, SINCE WHEN HERITAGE BANK CANT PAY ORDINARY #2000 ALLOWANCE TO ALL APPLICANT, HOW DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO THIS........... I THINK CBN ARE SCARED OF THEM IN MONEY MATTERS.

VikingsOO7:

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bukaeno1: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
And they are shouting we want to empower entrepreneur youths
Just 10 out of 1200 not to talk of thousands of employ graduates out there What a vision less and directionless country
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doubleakins(m): 4:51am On Oct 07, 2016
dyydxx:
Got a text message from heritage bank that i've been selected for funding and that I should await further communication. anyone else?

Please boss, what sector is ur business. And is there anything you think you did or put in your business plan that made you chosen so we can learn for next time. I think they favour some sector more than others. Like my own business plan is in the retail industry and I think I'm getting to know recently that they don't favour retailing like that. Pls share
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ogunnubio(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2016
I'm very sure that most of the beneficiaries will not accept the offer except for people that don't understand banking terms . You need to see the ridiculous terms and conditions stated in their offer letter.
Please, i will enjoin any beneficiary to involve an accountant and a lawyer to go through the offer letter before acceptance.

Those people are scammers trying to enslave innocent youths. Even, only 2000naira was paid has the training allowance and you can only withdraw 1000naira.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by billtommy(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2016
ogunnubio:
I'm very sure that most of the beneficiaries will not accept the offer except for people that don't understand banking terms . You need to see the ridiculous terms and conditions stated in their offer letter.
Please, i will enjoin any beneficiary to involve an accountant and a lawyer to go through the offer letter before acceptance.

Those people are scammers trying to enslave innocent youths. Even, only 2000naira was paid has the training allowance and you can only withdraw 1000naira.

Did you see the offer? What are your basis?

2 Likes

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
BOI placed us in the best business school in Africa....to hell with CBN
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2016
this is the latest update.....am even sick of all these.....another waiting game

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
this onetoo

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
billtommy:

Did you see the offer? What are your basis?
The 3million will not be given to You in cash. Instead they will buy what You need for You.
You need a guarantor that will sign an undated check of 4.5million naira.
As for me, I'm done with this scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by baba11(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2016

The 3million will not be given to You in cash. Instead they will buy what You need for You.
You need a guarantor that will sign an undated check of 4.5million naira.
As for me, I'm done with this scam.
I don't understand the bolded part.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2016
ok i got this sample from a realtnshp mnger attahed to me...two gurantors(4.5m each)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by baba11(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Godiswise:
ok i got this sample from a realtnshp mnger attahed to me...two gurantors(4.5m each)

Okay..that will be hard oo 4 u to come by.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by keypad1: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Its like those who were approve actually have existing businesses or have their new business name registered. Or maybe those who dont have registered business name wasnt approve.

Maybe am missing sometin. Godiswise this 4.5m guarantor money is it true?

If i get person wey get 4.5 wetin i wan use cbn 3million do?

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congratulations on your selection as a beneficiary of the CBN YIEDP Loan.

Kindly visit our Experience Centre at 149 Abeokuta Express Way, Sango Otta, to pick up your offer letter.

Also liaise with Mr ***** who will be your relationship manager to complete the processes leading up to the disbursement of funds.

It is important to note that you have to meet the following conditions (in addition to the conditions in the offer letter):

1. Obtain a Registered Business Name

2. Open an SME business account in your business name

3. Authorize for a CRMS and Background Check (if you do not have a savings account with the Bank open an account)

4. Completed guarantor’s form (Click Here to download)

5. Submit your Tertiary Institution Certificate and NYSC Certificate

Thank you.

Heritage Bank Plc |

I run bank of industry and Heritage Bank loan scheme... The two bank loan details on Guarantor are similar to each other. So, 310 successful candidates was listed in punch newspaper on 17/10/2016. Which I was part of it. Congratulations to you all!!!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by DXXMI: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2016
What stage are stream two?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by DXXMI: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
has any stream 3 gotten mail from heritage Bank wt regards to training?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by sakalisis(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Godiswise:
this onetoo

Hey bro, i sebd you a PM , kindly reply, i just need a sample business proposal to draft my own
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2016
DXXMI:
What stage are stream two?

Scream 1 and 2 were shortlisted for 310 candidates for the loan.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
CBN disburses N930m to YEDP beneficiaries

OCTOBER 21, 2016 BY ORIENTALNEWSNG IN MONEY MARKET · 0 COMMENT

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disbursed N930 million to 310 young people under the Youth Entrepreneurial Development Programme (YEDP). The credit facility, which comes at a single digit interest rate is given to young people in productive activities, which will lead to the employment of 1 million other young people.

At a ceremony in Abuja, the CBN’s Deputy Governor in charge of Corporate Services, Alhaji Suleiman Barau explained that the programme is aimed at stimulating growth and promote economic development. Nigeria’s unemployment rate is on the increase, according to the National Bureau of Statistics, unemployment rate has increased to 13.3 per cent from 12.1 percent in the first quarter.

The CBN is taking steps to address the situation by launching the Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme introduced in March 2016, the programme is designed to simulate the entrepreneurial spirit among young people. There are 310 beneficiaries in this first phase and each of them will be receiving 3 million Naira to start their businesses.

However, the beneficiaries had issues with the collateral requirements issued by a commercial bank before they can access the funds but the Apex Bank, promised to review the requirements. As those concerned in facilitating the programme enter into a meeting to review the conditions for accessing the funds, they hope that the programme will stimulate the entrepreneurial spirit of young people.
source  citizens .
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by DXXMI: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Highest01:

Scream 1 and 2 were shortlisted for 310 candidates for the loan.
thanks, highest send my a sample of your business plan so dat I can draft mine.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
YIEDP NEWS: According to Mr Sekibo, who was represented by Group Executive Director, Lagos /South-West Corporate and Banking of Heritage Bank, Mrs Mary Akpobome, a proper process of disbursement would be done to the benefit and happiness of all parties.

“They will get the money as soon as all those issues they raised are addressed. The money is available. They have been disbursed. CBN has disbursed to the bans. It is now about sorting out whatever the challenges are, and then the funds are now made available,” the bank boss said.

Commenting on the process, Mr Sekibo stated that the target was for 1,000 beneficiaries, adding that the initial applicants were 4,000, while there are presently 7,000 applicants waiting.

He said, “We are optimistic that by the time we are done with the initial 1,000, and we go back, we would be able to accommodate as many as are qualified as possible, and obviously expand the amount of money that is needed to do that.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.