Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37340 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Viking007:
Suppliers? Is the loan not in cash??

Btw, sterling bank is still receiving applications for those still interested. Takes less than 15days to know Your fate.
Cc: Funjosh.

will sterling bank be any better? Nobody has cashed out from heritage bank as far as I know. The money is still frozen/pending.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Viking007(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
dyydxx:

will sterling bank be any better? Nobody has cashed out from heritage bank as far as I know. The money is still frozen/pending.
Hmm.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by mustybobo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abuja, I thought it was state by state, cos a frnd of mine in lagos didn't receive the text. Have they updated Your status in Your account? and the programme is for both ex corpers & serving corpers.
Both...serving call members n post 5 yrs corpers
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Adegbem01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Viking007:

Btw, sterling bank is still receiving applications for those still interested. Takes less than 15days to know Your fate.
Please how do I apply I am interested
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Viking007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adegbem01:

Please how do I apply I am interested
https://sterlingbankng.com/yedp/apply.php
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Will check it out. Thanks boss.

Viking007:

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Adegbem01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
This press statement is due for release by Monday.
Jan 27, 2017, 4:13 PM
From Agbeh Peggy to you & 74 more
Details
The Injustice of FGN, CBN and Heritage Bank on The Beneficiaries of (YIEDP)
We the beneficiaries of youth innovative entrepreneurship development program (YIEDP).
A program initiated by the federal government through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with Heritage Bank, has decided to let the world know about the injustice that had been done to the Nigerian youth with this scheme. This has become very necessary as we the final beneficiaries of the said scheme are yet to be disbursed with funds almost a year after the initiation of the scheme. This scheme was initiated January 2016 with over 10,000 graduates applying for the scheme, after their initial screening, HB made the world know that only 1,500 graduates were able to pass through the first stage, which was accepted by both losers and final shortlisted. The next stage was training which Heritage Bank (HB) did in collaboration with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)to put us through all the processes of business plan. After the training our business plans were submitted with the hope that after three weeks funds would be released again we were shortlisted after the submission of our business plans and 310 persons were selected finally. HB in conjunction with CBN and NYSC organized a press conference in Abuja, where they presented placards of three million only to beneficiaries signifying the official business plan implementation. As if heritage bank was compelled by CBN to either do the scheme or lose their license , they came up with ambiguous conditions that even companies with large physical assets might find difficult to meet. We complained and they went back to meet with CBN and came up with conditions still unfriendly but because we are determined as entrepreneurs we forged ahead, to show both CBN and heritage bank that the Nigerian youths are capable. As the process progresses that’s how HB keeps coming up with more hidden conditions but for the determination and resilience we have, we kept on. Most of us eventually resigned from our jobs to be more focused on our passion to succeed.
We had to submit our institution certificate and Nysc certificates and also provide a guarantors that guaranteed 50% of the loan in case of default. This is a loan we are expected to pay with interest but we are made to undergo so much, apart from the fact that HB refused to train their staff on relationship management they continue to treat us as if we are beggars and they are doing us a favor. The federal government the initiator of the program through CBN has given a posture of ‘ I don’t care' and according to the federal government is expected to employ millions of youths during this administration. How on earth would that be possible with this kind of laxity on the part of government and heritage bank that act as if they suffering liquidity problem. It has gotten to a level where our patient had hit the peak and the following conditions are set out to the federal government, CBN or heritage bank:
That a definite date must be given on when the last beneficiary of this program is to be disbursed, with a date convenient to all parties.
That henceforth HB must let us take full custody of our business plan as this was the reason we were selected by them.
That HB must give us the room to initiate creative ideas for our businesses and create open platform for collaboration when necessary.
That the federal government must give us free channel to get across to agencies that will help our businesses succeed.
We are by this press statement giving all parties till 3rd of Feb 2017 to address the above conditions. If our request is not met by the stipulated date, the federal government and CBN should expect to see us at the headquarters in Abuja on the 6th of Feb 2017 and to show our seriousness we won’t be leaving the premises of the CBN until:
• They address the above issues with a concrete conviction of implementation
• All logistics incurred by every participant in this solidarity move must be fully paid .
We cannot be ready to productive while our institutions continues to discourage us.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by DXXMI: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Highest01:

This press statement is due for release by Monday.
Jan 27, 2017, 4:13 PM
From Agbeh Peggy to you & 74 more
Details
The Injustice of FGN, CBN and Heritage Bank on The Beneficiaries of (YIEDP)
We the beneficiaries of youth innovative entrepreneurship development program (YIEDP).
A program initiated by the federal government through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with Heritage Bank, has decided to let the world know about the injustice that had been done to the Nigerian youth with this scheme. This has become very necessary as we the final beneficiaries of the said scheme are yet to be disbursed with funds almost a year after the initiation of the scheme. This scheme was initiated January 2016 with over 10,000 graduates applying for the scheme, after their initial screening, HB made the world know that only 1,500 graduates were able to pass through the first stage, which was accepted by both losers and final shortlisted. The next stage was training which Heritage Bank (HB) did in collaboration with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)to put us through all the processes of business plan. After the training our business plans were submitted with the hope that after three weeks funds would be released again we were shortlisted after the submission of our business plans and 310 persons were selected finally. HB in conjunction with CBN and NYSC organized a press conference in Abuja, where they presented placards of three million only to beneficiaries signifying the official business plan implementation. As if heritage bank was compelled by CBN to either do the scheme or lose their license , they came up with ambiguous conditions that even companies with large physical assets might find difficult to meet. We complained and they went back to meet with CBN and came up with conditions still unfriendly but because we are determined as entrepreneurs we forged ahead, to show both CBN and heritage bank that the Nigerian youths are capable. As the process progresses that’s how HB keeps coming up with more hidden conditions but for the determination and resilience we have, we kept on. Most of us eventually resigned from our jobs to be more focused on our passion to succeed.
We had to submit our institution certificate and Nysc certificates and also provide a guarantors that guaranteed 50% of the loan in case of default. This is a loan we are expected to pay with interest but we are made to undergo so much, apart from the fact that HB refused to train their staff on relationship management they continue to treat us as if we are beggars and they are doing us a favor. The federal government the initiator of the program through CBN has given a posture of ‘ I don’t care' and according to the federal government is expected to employ millions of youths during this administration. How on earth would that be possible with this kind of laxity on the part of government and heritage bank that act as if they suffering liquidity problem. It has gotten to a level where our patient had hit the peak and the following conditions are set out to the federal government, CBN or heritage bank:
That a definite date must be given on when the last beneficiary of this program is to be disbursed, with a date convenient to all parties.
That henceforth HB must let us take full custody of our business plan as this was the reason we were selected by them.
That HB must give us the room to initiate creative ideas for our businesses and create open platform for collaboration when necessary.
That the federal government must give us free channel to get across to agencies that will help our businesses succeed.
We are by this press statement giving all parties till 3rd of Feb 2017 to address the above conditions. If our request is not met by the stipulated date, the federal government and CBN should expect to see us at the headquarters in Abuja on the 6th of Feb 2017 and to show our seriousness we won’t be leaving the premises of the CBN until:
• They address the above issues with a concrete conviction of implementation
• All logistics incurred by every participant in this solidarity move must be fully paid .
We cannot be ready to productive while our institutions continues to discourage us.
our government is not being fair to its youth, and they wonder by we have angry youth across the country in the form boko Haram and Niger Delta avengers. What get rewarded, get done
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by edoman2016: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Have they started to disburse the loan to you guys yet?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Viking007(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Funjosh:
Will check it out. Thanks boss.

Did You later apply? I just got a success mail. smiley

2 Likes

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Nah I didnt apply jare,

congratulation man i just hope they wont be time wastage like Heritage.

Viking007:
Did You later apply? I just got a success mail. smiley

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by YiedpP: 12:04am On May 09, 2017
In the 2nd quarter of 2016 we got our confirmation letters as participants in the YIEDP programme and it felt like our lives were definitely going to change for good. There were lots of prospects inspired during the preparatory stages of this YIEDP. However the joy and excitement of reaching this milestone seem to be dissipating by the day.
During the screening exercise we were made to prepare feasible business plan that we were to implement soon as we were mobilized. We went all out to do an extensive business plan with the prevailing cost of things in the market to enable us hit the ground running as soon as the funds are released. It is worrisome to note that the business plans were submitted about a year ago and that the cost of virtually every item on the plan has gone up as a result of the hyper inflation in the country. These facts are very well documented in the periodic reports of the National Bureau of Statistics.
In view of this position, it is our earnest plea that these factors be considered.
Another disturbing issue is the fact that our lives have been put on hold for almost a year as the originals of our NYSC and university certificates were submitted to the bank as collateral. This has deprived us of other opportunities out there waiting to be explored. It is most unfair and unjust to have us wait for unending months without funds to kick off the projects while our meal tickets remained trapped within the bank's closets.

"Your concerns are well noted and would be addressed accordingly" this is the only feedback we have gotten from the facilitators of this scheme, more than a thousand times.

Our plight is further worsened by the fact that most of the participants had to resign from their previous engagements because we felt the YIEDP was going to be the game changer in our lives. Of course things changed, but not for the better as promised by the facilitators
As it stands, most of us are already in debt because of the demanding conditions attached to obtaining the funds to kick start our projects, yet we have been able to satisfy all conditions. Who do we turn to? Why toil with the destinies of passionate Nigerian Youths.
Most of us have lost the properties we intend using to implement our business plans because the landlords are tired of waiting for us to mobilize.

Inflation has taken its toll on our business plans yet to be implemented.

In view of the foregoing, I sincerely urge the authorities to do an upward review of the funds to be disbursed and expedite the disbursement process and at least give us a specific date & time frame for disbursement so we can get on with other aspects of our lives.

Pls Share
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by YiedpP: 12:05am On May 09, 2017
In the 2nd quarter of 2016 we got our confirmation letters as participants in the YIEDP programme and it felt like our lives were definitely going to change for good. There were lots of prospects inspired during the preparatory stages of this YIEDP. However the joy and excitement of reaching this milestone seem to be dissipating by the day.
During the screening exercise we were made to prepare feasible business plan that we were to implement soon as we were mobilized. We went all out to do an extensive business plan with the prevailing cost of things in the market to enable us hit the ground running as soon as the funds are released. It is worrisome to note that the business plans were submitted about a year ago and that the cost of virtually every item on the plan has gone up as a result of the hyper inflation in the country. These facts are very well documented in the periodic reports of the National Bureau of Statistics.
In view of this position, it is our earnest plea that these factors be considered.
Another disturbing issue is the fact that our lives have been put on hold for almost a year as the originals of our NYSC and university certificates were submitted to the bank as collateral. This has deprived us of other opportunities out there waiting to be explored. It is most unfair and unjust to have us wait for unending months without funds to kick off the projects while our meal tickets remained trapped within the bank's closets.

"Your concerns are well noted and would be addressed accordingly" this is the only feedback we have gotten from the facilitators of this scheme, more than a thousand times.

Our plight is further worsened by the fact that most of the participants had to resign from their previous engagements because we felt the YIEDP was going to be the game changer in our lives. Of course things changed, but not for the better as promised by the facilitators
As it stands, most of us are already in debt because of the demanding conditions attached to obtaining the funds to kick start our projects, yet we have been able to satisfy all conditions. Who do we turn to? Why toil with the destinies of passionate Nigerian Youths.
Most of us have lost the properties we intend using to implement our business plans because the landlords are tired of waiting for us to mobilize.

Inflation has taken its toll on our business plans yet to be implemented.

In view of the foregoing, I sincerely urge the authorities to do an upward review of the funds to be disbursed and expedite the disbursement process and at least give us a specific date & time frame for disbursement so we can get on with other aspects of our lives.

Pls Share[/quote]
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by hadex90(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
hi please i need the excel template for agriculture poultry(broiler) and catfish. somebody should please help send it to adeyemi.opeyemi90@yahoo.com. really really need it PLEASE
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by emani06(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
ChelseaDotCom:
Heritage Banks has shortlisted applicant for the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development loan initiative. I got this message from them...
......Congratulations!!! You have been selected for the next stage of theYIEDP. Details will be provided soon.....

Who else got this, let's meet here.
What's your website?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 3:52pm On May 19, 2020
Hello sir,
I am one of the participants of the YIEDP 2016 stream 3 Lagos, kindly help me reconnect with the WhatsApp group.
My name is iberu sodiq

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 4:17pm On May 19, 2020
Hello sir, maa
I am one of the participants of the YIEDP streem 3 Lagos, kindly help me reconnect with the WhatsApp group.
My name is iberu sodiq
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
dyydxx:

Have you gone to the branch? I didn't receive any notification or alert or email but when I went to the bank(The one at Ogba) with the account number i discovered they had paid 3300 there. They registered me wrongly with date of birth, so I had to correct and do BVN. they said i could only withdraw 2300. after i did atm and token for internet banking the whole 2300 was gone. So, I suggest you get to the branch and see whatsup
Hello sir,
I am one of the participants of the YIEDP streem 3 Lagos, kindly help me reconnect with the WhatsApp group.
My name is iberu sodiq
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 4:55pm On May 19, 2020
hadex90:
hi please i need the excel template for agriculture poultry(broiler) and catfish. somebody should please help send it to adeyemi.opeyemi90@yahoo.com. really really need it PLEASE

Hello sir,
My name is iberu sodiq
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by hadex90(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2020
lekinseencompan:

Hello sir,
My name is iberu sodiq
Sorry bro, I also lost contact with the group a long time ago

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 12:25am On May 30, 2020
kiss
hadex90:

Sorry bro, I also lost contact with the group a long time ago

Thank you bro for your prompt response. Pls, incase u get in touch, I will appreciate you help connect me back too.

I will like to exchange my business plan to another business plan.
I did fishery and I also has poultry(egg production), I will like to exchange for broiler production or piggery or palm plantation or plantain or any other one.

You can actually reach me on Whatsapp with 08025469213
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by hadex90(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
lekinseencompan:
kiss

Thank you bro for your prompt response. Pls, incase u get in touch, I will appreciate you help connect me back too.

I will like to exchange my business plan to another business plan.
I did fishery and I also has poultry(egg production), I will like to exchange for broiler production or piggery or palm plantation or plantain or any other one.

You can actually reach me on Whatsapp with 08025469213
No problem brother, I also have poultry (egg production) the mistake we made then was that we could have collected everything. please help me send the fishery to WhatsApp 08134673988
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 1:17am On Jun 03, 2020
hadex90:

Hello Mr, can we chat on WhatsApp pls, my WhatsApp contact is 08025469213.. Concerning YIEDP financial plan.
I will like to exchange mime for whatever one you have..
Thanks.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2020
hadex90:
No problem brother, I also have poultry (egg production) the mistake we made then was that we could have collected everything. please help me send the fishery to WhatsApp 08134673988
I am just seeing this, and I av sent you another message.. Okay we can chat on whatsapp
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Funjosh:
Nah I didnt apply jare,

congratulation man i just hope they wont be time wastage like Heritage.

Hello
What was ur YIEDP business plan based on?
I will like to exchange my fishery or poultry(egg production)financial plan for ur financial plan.
You can contact me via whatsapp - 08025469213
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 1:29am On Jun 03, 2020
hadex90:
Bro, you contact is not showing on WhatsApp.. U can contact me on WhatsApp instead.
Thank.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by lekinseencompan: 1:39am On Jun 03, 2020
dyydxx:

did you do in Lagos? has anybody that attended the ipaja center been called? abeg what was the content of the call
Brother
Can we exchange financial plan of our YIEDP project?
The excel sheet?
My WhatsApp number is 08025469213
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 4:07am On Jun 03, 2020
lekinseencompan:

Hello
What was ur YIEDP business plan based on?
I will like to exchange my fishery or poultry(egg production)financial plan for ur financial plan.
You can contact me via whatsapp - 08025469213

Will contact you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices / How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.