Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37335 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by stargrip: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Av been pleading with evryone $ anyone with the business plan format to plssssss send to me " lexroliq@gmail.com "
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by stargrip: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
stargrip:
Av been pleading with evryone $ anyone with the business plan format to plssssss send to me " lexroliq@gmail.com "

Funjosh $ vikings007 I don beg una like FG tire for this o
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
stargrip:

Funjosh $ vikings007 I don beg una like FG tire for this o

sent.

Bana no vex
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
realjidejamal:
Hello all. please send me the business plan format. andesamuelb@gmail.com

funjosh

Sent
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by stargrip: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Funjosh:

sent.

Bana no vex

Tanx...seen
That's sm work load tho
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by IKoko57: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hi guys, could someone plz send the proposal to botha75@yahoo.com. thanx
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dmediator555(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Funjosh:

Sent

Bros biko, I nid d business plan obaropromise@gmail.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Menuskiiiii(f): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Please has anyone successfully uploaded their business plan?? even from first batch??
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Aroyehunsegun: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2016
please can someone help me with a format of business plan and business proposal here is my email aroyehunsegun@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Aroyehunsegun: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Funjosh:

sent.

Bana no vex

please can someone help me with a format of business plan and business proposal here is my email aroyehunsegun@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
business registration is key to recieving the loan
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by stargrip: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Godiswise:

Would dat be the latest update? Bcz is part of the processes and they to put through evry participant who's biz isn't registered yet
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
stargrip:

Would dat be the latest update? Bcz is part of the processes and they to put through evry participant who's biz isn't registered yet

newcac.gov.ng

it can be done online now.

it's a compulsory equity. maybe those who had uploaded sud she'd more light.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Godiswise:

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Funjosh:

if you have a better understanding or info, pls share with us
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Olamultiply: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2016
This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back from the three day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back fron the tree day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back from the three day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Y is dis thread dry like this. Pls if you have any useful information as regards to the submission of the business plan kindly share...
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Olamultiply:
This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back from the three day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back fron the tree day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back from the three day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted

cbn just sent message to katsina trainee that portal suppose to open this morning...
summision starts by 11th or lemme screen grab it
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2016
The portal will be active from Monday 11th.(It was supposed to be 5 working days after the training, but the 3 day holiday affected it)
We will send a format for the guarantor’s letter to the successful candidates after screening their business plans.

Edison Okoro | Experience Centre Manager | Abuja/North Central Division
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Godiswise:

The portal will be active from Monday 11th.(It was supposed to be 5 working days after the training, but the 3 day holiday affected it)
We will send a format for the guarantor’s letter to the successful candidates after screening their business plans.

Edison Okoro | Experience Centre Manager | Abuja/North Central Division

Thanks brov you are the realest dude here. The portal on their site you mean?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2016
dyydxx:

Thanks brov you are the realest dude here. The portal on their site you mean?
yes I guess, if not they wud communicate the process to us again
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2016
98% wud get the loan provided you are meticulous about your business plan
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
when u log in, click status, u will see the progress of ur application, where they put 'upload your business plan' is where u will click to upload, but right now, the link is not linked to upload dialogue box
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Mintek: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Godiswise:

in katsina cash was paid by hand. and the basis was on your business location. ironically location based in sokoto was paid 18k while lagos was paid 2k....like the farther u come for the training , the smaller your money...which sparked argument and restiveness on camp..as some people who came far away were stranded.

i was given 2k for example ..and i spent 18k to fro...wen someone who travelled from kaduna to katsina was paid 17k.........which means politics and tribalism have played out impliedly...

anyway we were mature abt it ..so the media we reported to , asked us to get hw much other zones got during the training as allowance so that CBN can be alerted abt it. cos we dont know if it was a mix up or delibrate action.

just imagine , hw cud your location be in south west and you were asked to go to north east for training yet you were paid peanuts compared to those who came from the host zone.

.we are elites and we must be sensitive .

on this note pls can we get wat each zones get either by hand or bank or both.

thanks.

Thanks for this bit, bro.

Had my training in Osun State but no allowance received just yet.

Anyone here with me?

Apparently we're all still engrossed in Biz Plan upload wahala. grin
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
The deadline is now on the 17th of this month!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by KangaIye: 5:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Godiswise:

Please o, does that means that does of us without business name registration won't receive the loan
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by OYEKAZ: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2016
kk, all ears on ground.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
KangaIye:

Please o, does that means that does of us without business name registration won't receive the loan
you will but you need to register your business name before the funds will be disburse to u...
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by KangaIye: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2016
bemagnify:
you will but you need to register your business name before the funds will be disburse to u...

Thanks I got the drift
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Your business plan should be in PDF format, just incase You guys weren't told.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.