Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37339 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by edoman2016: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Its like the business plan upload link is yet to be activated on their website.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Vikings007:
Your business plan should be in PDF format, just incase You guys weren't told.
thanks bro
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
is there any updates?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
edoman2016:
Its like the business plan upload link is yet to be activated on their website.

The site is now been active, you can now upload your biz plan.

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Funjosh:

The site is now been active, you can now upload your biz plan.

the financial proposal isn't active
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by donbuscka: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
I just uploaded my Biz plan.

Please house, what about this financial propsal. What are we suppose to upload there. (Its even giving error message when clicked)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't think this heritage bank people know what they are doing. How can they separate the financials from the business plan? Were You guys told bout this during training?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Simple thing ....... Submit your business plan with your financial proposal... Then go ahead again and submit your financial proposal in the specify section avoid story that touch... Thanks
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2016
bemagnify:
Simple thing ....... Submit your business plan with your financial proposal... Then go ahead again and submit your financial proposal in the specify section avoid story that touch... Thanks
Before You go ahead & submit same document twice, kindly note financial plan is different from financial proposal.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by expoguru: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Godiswise:

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2016
expoguru:
Hello pls can I get Edison Okoros contact email or phone number? Thanks

mailto:Edison.Okoro@hbng.com

pls share any acquired info with us here.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by denski429(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
I couldn't attend the training. Please can I still submit my business plan? I heard that if you didn't attend the training you cannot get the loan. Is it true?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
denski429:
I couldn't attend the training. Please can I still submit my business plan? I heard that if you didn't attend the training you cannot get the loan. Is it true?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
denski429:

if you are allowed to upload the business proposal, you'd be able to get the loan if you are successful. Let me rephrase to clear your doubt, if you log in on your portal and you can successful upload your business plan then you have no worries. Hope this helps
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dannB(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why has CBN and heritage bank refuse to pay our transport allowance to us in the south west yet? Whereas the north has been paid by cash. This is tribalism playing out and we need to communicate it to media.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2016
denski429:

As long as the site allows you to upload your biz plan please don't hesitate to upload it. That means you are lucky because some people that attended the training don't even see where to upload.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by IKoko57: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Come on dannB tribalism shouldnt come to play here...To grow we need to live and think beyond ethnic divides.
dannB:
Why has CBN and heritage bank refuse to pay our transport allowance to us in the south west yet? Whereas the north has been paid by cash. This is tribalism playing out and we need to communicate it to media.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by chingshand: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2016
bemagnify:

Please I need your help on how to send money outside nigeria. Tnx
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by pofunwon: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Funjosh:

As long as the site allows you to upload your biz plan please don't hesitate to upload it. That means you are lucky because some people that attended the training don't even see where to upload.

Funjosh and any other that have idea should Pls kindly help me on this.
When I checked my status before it was on submission ~done, screening_done, training-done, upload business plan-pending, but now training has been changed to not done. My question now is that is there going to be another batch of training section for those that have not been contacted for the training? Or I should go ahead to upload my business and financial plan now d page of training said not done or what? Kindly help ASAP.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
pofunwon:

Funjosh and any other that have idea should Pls kindly help me on this.
When I checked my status before it was on submission ~done, screening_done, training-done, upload business plan-pending, but now training has been changed to not done. My question now is that is there going to be another batch of training section for those that have not been contacted for the training? Or I should go ahead to upload my business and financial plan now d page of training said not done or what? Kindly help ASAP.

you know what, those that can upload was sent a mail of approval, submission deadline and guideline on how to submit.. there was a footnote under the guideline @ page 4..
it reads

FAQs 1. Who is allowed to submit Business Proposals? Only Successful candidates who have attended the training will be able to submit. 2. What document format is permitted for the Business Proposal? Only .pdf format is allowed on the system

pls contact a hb staff. esp the email, I posted earlier..

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by edoman2016: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
is CBN not paying our transport allowance again? lets be serious on it.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by TMMFactory: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
After our training at Ede, Osun State. I decided to pull out of d whole scheme, I'm not uploading my business plan.

We were told during our training that heritage bank isn't gonna be giving us cash loan, but gonna supply us raw materials, equipments & machineries for whatever business they are gonna approve.

Since we would be d ones servicing the loan, I personally would prefer d cash loan, so i can know I'm taking full responsibility for d loan & payback after moratorium. Supplying us whatever it is, should be optional.

From d treatment at d camp, and no training fee as in comparison to other centres. I had begun to sense a whole lotta corruption in the processes & modus operandi in the distribution of the 25 billion naira loan scheme from CBN via Heritage bank.

Its now practically has no difference with the BOI loan.

2 Likes

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by TMMFactory: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
TMMFactory:
After our training at Ede, Osun State. I decided to pull out of d whole scheme, I'm not uploading my business plan.

We were told during our training that heritage bank isn't gonna be giving us cash loan, but gonna supply us raw materials, equipments & machineries for whatever business they are gonna approve.

Since we would be d ones servicing the loan, I personally would prefer d cash loan, so i can know I'm taking full responsibility for d loan & payback after moratorium. Supplying us whatever it is, should be optional.

From d treatment at d camp, and no training fee as in comparison to other centres. I had begun to sense a whole lotta corruption in the processes & modus operandi in the distribution of the 25 billion naira loan scheme from CBN via Heritage bank.

If this is truly the case, then I'm no more interested.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
TMMFactory:

I sincerely hope this is not true. I agree with your sentiments if only it's true. I have sent an email to request clarification. But even though the BOI loan is normally for raw materials and machines, it was said that for the YES-P scheme, it's going to be cash. I'm actually shocked to hear this from CBN because I know for a fact CBN never does this type of thing. It's always cash. I think we need clarification from the organisers. I will report back on my findings.

But I believe you should still upload just in case it turns out to be false

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
TMMFactory:

That was the same thing they said in Lagos. But they cant be serious anyway. And if that be the case we will know what we will do when we get their.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Submission end 11:59 last night.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
has anybody at the Lagos training been paid yet?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by livingstone2013: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2016
dyydxx:
has anybody at the Lagos training been paid yet?
Yes some tribes that attended the lagos training at Nysc LAGOS has received payment alert from heritage bank since last week monday.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
livingstone2013:

Yes some [b]tribes[/b]that attended the lagos training at Nysc LAGOS has received payment alert from heritage bank since last week monday.

Pls what does this mean? and how much
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Olamultiply: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
But what could make Heritage bank not wanted to pay our training stipends especially to those of us that had our training in Lagos state? Infact, I'm really tired of the whole thing, imagine, a toking amount of money they could not pay in time let alone three million if eventually picked.......
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by edoman2016: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2016
It is paid now to every participants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices / How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.