Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] (42550 Views)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Power Scarcity Hits Channels TV As Presenter Uses Power Bank On Live Program / Nigeria In Darkness: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power Bank On Air (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by mikaael(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Terry68:
That's not power bank. its a new battery use to boost the internal memory of an ipad for active presentation during screen journalism to enable viewers eschew the break in comprehension.

Nobody should quote my truth o!!!

lie mohammed offspring spotted..next

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Inova(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:
sadWe'll soon hear that the use of power bank by d Channels TV anchor is a calculated attempt to discredit d APC government. After that we'll hear she's been sacked and being investigated for fraud by d EFCC.
And why do you attribute the use of power bank to power failure. Its is not designed as an alternative to power but as a portable solution when you are far away from a power source. Haba
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by kenny987(f): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Inova:

And why do you attribute the use of power bank to power failure. Its is not designed as an alternative to power but as a portable solution when you are far away from a power source. Haba

How does this ur response relate to what I said?
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by lamalang(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please we should behave like humans, all of us know that there is no light in this country. We should blame her for not charging her tablet before the program, that's sign of unseriousness in your duty, is it not electricity they are using to air the program? They should have provided a charging port near her chair to pluck her charger. She embarrass herself
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by DonCortino: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
DonEffiong:
Truly, Nigerians are groaning under Minister of Power, Babatunde Fashola.

Yesterday, the Senator Shehu Sani blasted the ministry most especially DISCO for distributing darkness to Nigerians despite introduction of new electricity bill.

This Channel television photo is a confirmation of such groaning and national embarrassment to the country under President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

The presenter was actually using a power bank during a programme.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-in-darkness-channels-tv-presenter-uses-power-bank-on-air-photo.214332/
Did you consider the fact that the battery of her tab is not strong again?
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by uhiochris1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
DonEffiong:
Truly, Nigerians are groaning under Minister of Power, Babatunde Fashola.

Yesterday, the Senator Shehu Sani blasted the ministry most especially DISCO for distributing darkness to Nigerians despite introduction of new electricity bill.

This Channel television photo is a confirmation of such groaning and national embarrassment to the country under President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

The presenter was actually using a power bank during a programme.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-in-darkness-channels-tv-presenter-uses-power-bank-on-air-photo.214332/

Guess the ipad was down and she was about going on air... So she had to use a power bank.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Image123(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
So what? Is there light? Is it today people started using power banks? The earlier myopic and tribalistic folks realize that the warri avengers hurt us all,not Buhari, the better? Power generation peaked At 4000mw and then 5000MW under Fashola. This looked like rocket science for the past 16years even though nobody was bombing pipelines.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
hoodua467:

Wrong brother, zoom in, you will see two outlets. Flash drive doesn't have two outlets
I didn't say flash drive. It's a hard drive.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by slapacha: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Damsonkc:
When do we start treating this country like it is ours and not some country belonging to some other people? When do we stay awake, deep in thoughts, thinking about new ways to move us forward? When do the youth rise up and make these old men deliver on their promises? When does the Nigeria of my dream come to pass? I do not want you all to seize this opportunity to show your stupidity in your PDP and APC divide. Kindly tell yourself the truth that this country has been bleeding forever. Nigerians, Ipobians, this is our only country and if we do not fight for it, we won't have it. We demand to be respected. Stand up now and hold these jokers responsible for the problems they have caused!!!

adebayolukmon:
what's the bible verse jare my paddy.....been looking for it since ;Dwhat's the bible verse jare my paddy.....been looking for it since

U no go kuku kill me.... badt boy
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by rocksimon: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Naija we too dey fall hand shaa... she no even use style style hide am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Housemates That Are Up For The Final Eviction / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.