Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You (31422 Views)

Ford Says Driving Sports Car Is More Enjoyable Than Kissing & Watching Football / What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged / FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by jolaoguntope: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
I had better be on my 2015 BMW 335 Gran Turismo. They'd end up beating themselves up cos they'd lose me in no time.[b][/b][/size][size=8pt]
Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Nathkem01(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
I will follow d car bck like twitter
Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Ezionye(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
chimah3:
Just begin press horn like mad man, wind down your glass n start to scream 'Ole'.

They will jabor!

Lol!! Dats d naija way jare. Wic police?

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Ezionye(f): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
hardbody:
If u follow me, i lose you, that simple. Anything I drive is on steroid and i am lunatic on the steering ....

If you dare, i crash you, either into a gully, an oncoming vehicle or a stationery object.

And that includes the police

Hmm fast and furious season 10

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Ezionye(f): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
alaskido:
Let me give you a short story when I was in WARRI. I was travelling to see my uncle who is a lawyer residing at UGEHLI. I left WARRI and on my way I noticed a car following me as I left my house at Walter Odili street, off oilfield road. I kept looking at my rear view mirror and this car was on my tail. When I got to Agbaro, I packed to buy kola nut from a road side hawker just to see if the car will stop behind. They did stop and one of the passengers came down and was walking towards my car. I sped off immediately and on getting to a police check point before Ugehli. I stopped to alert the Police that I was being followed by armed robbers. Do you know what happened, the Policemen took off in their police van leaving me on the road. I entered my car and sped off like the devil was after me.

So you see, you cannot rely on the Nigerian Police.

grin grin maybe they sped off to get reinforcements. Neva can tell

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by chinuz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Or you try fast and furious .. cool
Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Brainy007: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2016
doskie:
from the seat of a person who has handled guns for over 11years, i put it to you that no matter how skillful you are as a driver, you cannot run from a gunman if he intends to kill you. There's something called rapid fire. You will be the one to drive into my shells. I'll position the gun in only one direction and with your sub urban swerving and driving you will get knocked out in a jiffy.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Brainy007: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2016
doskie:
from the seat of a person who has handled guns for over 11years, i put it to you that no matter how skillful you are as a driver, you cannot run from a gunman if he intends to kill you. There's something called rapid fire. You will be the one to drive into my shells. I'll position the gun in only one direction and with your sub urban swerving and driving you will get knocked out in a jiffy.
shocked shocked
I'll report you to buratai

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by Jakumo(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2016
doskie:

I regret to inform you, Commander Doskie, that all those wasted years spent smoking skunk in your mommy's basement, while playing Grand Theft Auto on your worn-out Playstation game console, do NOT count as real combat or firearms experience in the world outside that basement.

The fact is that unless the rifle or shotgun shooter in the chase vehicle during a highway pursuit is standing in the back of an open pickup truck, and firing over the driver's cab at the fleeing vehicle, it if IMPOSSIBLE to shoulder a long gun through the window of a car in order to ACCURATELY aim at a target that is in FRONT, and NOT alongside the pursuers.

For a pistol shooter, the chances of hitting a car that is ahead of yours, whose skilled driver is actively blocking your car by swerving back and forth, are next to zero, since the handgun will be fired without any real aiming possible at all, due to the bouncing about, and the inability to assume a decent aiming position while leaning out of a passenger window to shoot. You can "rapid fire" all you want, and make a lot of impressive noise, but sadly for the shooter, the noise of gunfire alone does NOT equate with any measure of accuracy capable of inflicting quantifiable damage.

By all means do keep us abreast of your high score accomplishments in the Grand Theft Auto fantasy realm, Oga Doskie, but may I politely suggest that those fascinating submissions be posted in the gaming forum of this website where like-minded punters can eagerly applaud your daring exploits in the virtual world. Thank you kindly for accepting this reality check, and have a nice day sir.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by doskie(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jakumo:

I regret to inform you, Commander Doskie, that all those wasted years spent smoking skunk in your mommy's basement, while playing Grand Theft Auto on your worn-out Playstation game console, do NOT count as real combat or firearms experience in the world outside that basement.

The fact is that unless the rifle or shotgun shooter in the chase vehicle during a highway pursuit is standing in the back of an open pickup truck, and firing over the driver's cab at the fleeing vehicle, it if IMPOSSIBLE to shoulder a long gun through the window of a car in order to ACCURATELY aim at a target that is in FRONT, and NOT alongside the pursuers.

For a pistol shooter, the chances of hitting a car that is ahead of yours, whose skilled driver is actively blocking your car by swerving back and forth, are next to zero, since the handgun will be fired without any real aiming possible at all, due to the bouncing about, and the inability to assume a decent aiming position while leaning out of a passenger window to shoot. You can "rapid fire" all you want, and make a lot of impressive noise, but sadly for the shooter, the noise of gunfire alone does NOT equate with any measure of accuracy capable of inflicting quantifiable damage.

By all means do keep us abreast of your high score accomplishments in the Grand Theft Auto fantasy realm, Oga Doskie, but may I politely suggest that those fascinating submissions be posted in the gaming forum of this website where like-minded punters can eagerly applaud your daring exploits in the virtual world. Thank you kindly for accepting this reality check, and have a nice day sir.
lolzzzz. You're so funny. Never played GTA. So you don't want to believe i fought world war 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sin S1: Another Contender For The Ugliest Car At Geneva Motor Show / Nigerians To Pay More For Imported Vehicles From June 1 / Vehicle Veered Into Bush On Oyo-ogbomoso Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.