Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos (33019 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Thieves Burgle Olusegun Odegbami's Home, Cart Away N15 Million Property (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Theyveedo(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
catch them young
Lol... literally
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Onyiido: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
What is this generation becoming ? At this age? What happens when they become adults?

God forbid.
My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Guliver(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
arrest their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
The economy is really affecting everybody. See gobe...............
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by atinicrown(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
The future criminals.weldone boys you guys are taking after ur leaders in power e.g high be bee,bad de,
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by passionate88: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
There's too much suffering in buhari's country

2 Likes

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by shevchenko(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Hey Jonathan's fault o
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Neighborhood influenced.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by danasjoe1: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
This world don spoil finish,nothing again remain inside...
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by sleazy5(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Adeoba10:
Make dey send dem go juvenile home.
Make dey look for correct pankere n koboko go flog dia papa n mama for house.

Juvenile home will have been the proper place for these children and/or young persons. But the question is do we have any juvenile home in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Batlan01: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
HUSTLING KIDS

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
These kids are pre adolescents. If you return them back to their parents their parents can even blame you or say you're lying against their children OR say i didn't train my kids like this to look good.just hand them over to the police let them use 3days there before you call their parents to bail them out and please they should just lock them in a small room in the police station not cell where other adult criminals are o before they learn worse things from them

Oya o cococandy
efemena
edwife
Greatgod
Chaircover
kanwuliajeje

Over to you

Leaders of tomorrow lipsrsealed

Just imagine

After now the likes of efemena a nd chaircover will say canning children is not good.if them buy 40naira cane soak the thing inside kerosene and flog this little burglars now they will say child abuse
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Effect of bokoharis change:>
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by LastSurvivor: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2016
I can put my money that the lattern shortest must be brothers..
Looks like Ola n Kunle
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by OlivetBen(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
I think there is juvenile court and prison. There should be taken to the court and the prison so that they would learn
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by collinscabal(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
rifasenate11:
What am seeing is 3 foolish parents that deserves to be hanged . 3 lazy fathers and 3 pathetic mothers. This is plainly what am seeing here. The parents oo these boys should just kill themselves. They are just very worthless.

Come on, not d parent fault, sure there parents are hustling 4 dem. It all come down to choice they want to follow
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Ponsche(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
mehn!!! I couldn't hold my lafff........LWKMD. Naija wich way? If these young boys can PARA to this extent. Thief-ry will triple multiply when there generation reaches the top. STREE TI TAKE OVER!

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Ponsche(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
mehn!!! I couldn't hold my lafff........LWKMD. Naija wich way? If these young boys can PARA to this extent. Thief-ry will triple multiply when dere generation reaches the top. STREE TI TAKE OVER!
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Proffdada: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
The young shall grow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by olajide8(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
I use to hear of a flogging machine in those days, when I was much younger- every Monday for 4weeks flog them, till their skin peals - then remand them, for the next 1year and teach them skills on how to farm* or better make them clean the streets, For the next 2years (after the flogging).

Important collect, their biometric data including their blood sample* if anything is stolen arrest them and kill them immediately
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Uhmmmmn! Leaders of tomorow wants to start 2day to lead, no time..... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2016
They look "hungry", and are obviously not well taken care of. These kids are still juveniles, a remand home would be ideal in this situation.

3 Likes

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by rahman3853(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Ati kekere ni won ti beere
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by zeb04(f): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2016
just give them some food to eat.

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by sobastical: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:
OP write their full names now abi u dey sympathetic to that region, see their faces na dem new generations of SW Agbero this is how dey all started Shina Rambo and Co, madame leave dem it's in their blood

Mehn that baby na opumupomu
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Proudlesbiangal(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
They should be a rehabilitation centre for young criminals such as these to rehabilitate them back into society because the youth are our future leaders. If care is not taken they will grow up to become hardened criminals. I wonder where the parents are of these kids. Some parents are highly irresponsible leaving their kids without even knowledge of where they are. Smh
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by CioAngels(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
They are juvenile children via police station. There is no mother or father at some point who did not talk sence into his or her children in the way of God. Some children are peer presure based due only to hunger which i can say contributed to these children's action. This might be the being of worst things to come if politicians re-fuse to arrest this situation. Who knows, politicians might be their next place of call and they definitely, they will succeed.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:
OP write their full names now abi u dey sympathetic to that region, see their faces na dem new generations of SW Agbero this is how dey all started Shina Rambo and Co, madame leave dem it's in their blood
did you see where you missed it. This happened in anambra, where a friend of mine serves. He already told me about it, didn't even knw I will read it here. So did u see ur life. Why do u ppl from mud land likes covering thieves. Igbotic thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by MCeeShort(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
A little bit of love will do the trick
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Kenontop: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
As young as they are. May God forgive them.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:
were you banned?

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
see how dey look like zoo animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety / Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.