Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos (33016 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Thieves Burgle Olusegun Odegbami's Home, Cart Away N15 Million Property (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by egedege1(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Tunde won't change
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
amtaken:
That one behind should be up to 18??

They should be taken to a Police Station. They will most likely end up in juvenile delinquency home.

Nigeria get anything like juvenile delinquency home?
Where is it located abeg
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Leaders of tomorrow. grin grin grin
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:
OP write their full names now abi u dey sympathetic to that region, see their faces na dem new generations of SW Agbero this is how dey all started Shina Rambo and Co, madame leave dem it's in their blood
grin grin grin
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by designexploit(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2016
From the day oyibo man give us independence, stealing has become an epidemic. Them dey imitate our past rulers grin
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by adedayor08(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2016
na 1million boys member small but deadly ask people in agbara area of Lagos... SMH
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by tuna4servi(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2016
U don't need to go to prophet or native doctor to know where dere destiny fall. See dere strong faces with strong minds. Save dis generation oh Lord
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by kingthreat(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
dainformant:
Bro, its not always about the parents..

The reason why you never did this when you were little is because guardians did a good job
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by henryadex(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Future armed robbers
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by ZionBee: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Where are their parents?!!
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by aliscomonaj: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
I see just one solutions in their entire lives. Engage them with kills now. let them learn something reasonable so that they can feed themselves and families in future else these guys are already professional thieves.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2016
queenoflafia:
Hmmm Na so Laurence Anenih take start o

Lawrence Anini kwo? grin
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Pamelayoung: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Their faces sef dey fear me. They shld be handed to the police asap
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by M4gunners: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
vision2050:
Poverty due to laziness of their parents or unfavourable economic situation. They should not be release, straight to rehabilitation center. I forsee anenih and shina Rambo if they are not well handle.
Gbam.Then at the age of 18,there will serve their punishment of 6month in jail.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Coolgent(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Though the op failed to mention their names but by mere looking i knw they are hardworkers

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by jobzy78: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hand over them to police.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
if only they had food to eat ....
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by wolesmile(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:
if only they had food too to eat ....
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by redcap: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
rifasenate11:
What am seeing is 3 foolish parents that deserves to be hanged . 3 lazy fathers and 3 pathetic mothers. This is plainly what am seeing here. The parents oo these boys should just kill themselves. They are just very worthless.

Take a close look, they are all siblings.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by sirusX(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
One can't really tell the motive of these children....where they hungry or did they have plans to sell things to get money??

Either way...parents should always train their children in the right way, and watch the kinds of friends they follow. It's definitely one of them that brought the suggestion up...and his close friends concurred.

I can't even imagine a situation in which they are violent and the woman walks in on them as they were holding matchets...the story would have been different.

I dunno the best form of punishment to reset their brains to factory setting, but they need to be talked to and taken to a prison and show them some inmates so they understand what kind of future awaits them if they choose that kinda life.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by oojehshez(f): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
dainformant:
nawa. will flogging do the trick

flogging ke?

dese faces no resemble d one wey flogging fit change, make dem find hard punishmen to teach them so dey can knw d consequences of what they were about to do
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:
OP write their full names now abi u dey sympathetic to that region, see their faces na dem new generations of SW Agbero this is how dey all started Shina Rambo and Co, madame leave dem it's in their blood
why didn't u provide d names?

D I N D I R I N ! angry

1 Like

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Tapout(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omo dis guys no get chill one bit....cutlass, hammer, hack saw!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin. Chai it's quite a pity tho,

Lilbrown007:
if only they had food to eat ....
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by DimpleChick(f): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Get SMILE 4G LTE SUPERFAST Internet using our routers which goes for #9800+free 20GB, #16800+free 70GBand #25800+ free 160GB respectively. Call 08096851029 for more information. We are available @ Port Harcourt, Lagos,Onitsha,Benin,Asaba,Ibadan
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by NERDYDREAMS(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
everyone is blaming these children,but I can see hunger allover their faces....Oh Lord, heal our nation :'
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
rifasenate11:
What am seeing is 3 foolish parents that deserves to be hanged . 3 lazy fathers and 3 pathetic mothers. This is plainly what am seeing here. The parents oo these boys should just kill themselves. They are just very worthless.

wat if they are orphans,?
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hahahaha they are following bull-hari, liar muhammad and amaechi footstep... cheesy
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Afritop(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
These little children were caught following a failed burglary operation recently. The kids who were nabbed by a lady -were seen with cutlass, hammer and other materials in an attempt to break into her shop. The children were locked in the shop while the woman pondered on what should be done to them due to their young ages. The question is what punishment will be right for these kids so as for them not to engage in the act again.
FLOGGING THEM ALONE WONT WORK. WHY NOT ASK FOR THEIR PARENTS AND ADDRESS BEFORE DOING THE NEEDFUL
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Rajosh(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
flog the hell outta them.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Gebbson007(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dey shud b flogd ....251 strokes fr each...I rest ma case COURT..............ARISE .
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by modestofynest(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
were you banned?
U dey solicit for my ban abi I done see u enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.