Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos (33018 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Thieves Burgle Olusegun Odegbami's Home, Cart Away N15 Million Property (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
what are they with the cutlass for please send these hardened criminals to the prison not any juvenile.......Let the police handle them seriously and beat out the nuisance from them before they become terrorist
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by deebrain(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Im speechless.... this generation has failed in raising kids properly....
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by pweetychyka(f): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Too bad!

What are the kids of today turning into?

Well to an extent I don't blame dem cos we have a recycled government dat doesn't encourage the children of today that they would someday be leaders of 2mao......

I jez don't want to believe dat this generation is a failed one......

Take a look at this 3 guys who has bright future ahead of dem....even wen d one without a shirt isn't feeling remorse dat he has been caught!

Let juvenile prison hold them down....dats if we have any in Nigeria #jezanassumption
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Greatidonis:
Future armed robbers. Militants and cultist.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by papiwyte(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
End time children
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by bikefab(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Flog the hell outta dem kids...
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by titiakins: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Something like this happened to me last week too

The ones that robbed me were even younger

I just called the police on them straight!

The flogging ehn, e no get part two
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Standing from left to right shoekudi shejoke and shebuso
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
modestofynest:

U dey solicit for my ban abi I done see u enemies
LoL. Not exactly. I remember making similar anti-Yoruba comments once and got banned almost immediately. I thought u also suffered the same fate.
Re: Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos by mikoy1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=PrettyCrystal post=46521884]These little children were caught following a failed burglary operation recently. The kids who were nabbed by a lady -were seen with cutlass, hammer and other materials in an attempt to break into her shop. The children were locked in the shop while the woman pondered on what should be done to them due to their young ages. The question is what punishment will be right for these kids so as for them not to engage in the act again.

this is a serious issue, hm young children burgling a shop. this country is totally finished. I m very sad mere looking at their pictures. that's the future hope of a nation locked behind bars God help us.

Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics) / Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin