Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today (11109 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by mastengsynergy: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Babangida annul Abiola's Election, Abacha arrested and Jailed Abiola, Abudsalam knows how Abiola died.
Riddles to unravel by the Arewa leaders.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by chubbygal(f): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Happy born day Sir.

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by lukency(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Ole buruku! arugbo osi
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by nkemjacob2(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by iswallker(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
optional1:
Happy Birthday Sir.

And Happy Birthday to my lil baby sis.

this your baby sis is not a baby again o... shocked...happy birthday to her..

meanwhile abubakar is aging gracefully.... smiley
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Kingbusssy(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good man.

I consider this man the father of Nigeria's democracy. And since he left power,he has been quiet and very state man like.

Happy Birthday Sir,you have earned my respect.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by optional1(f): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2016
iswallker:

this your baby sis is not a baby again o... shocked...happy birthday to her..
meanwhile abubakar is aging gracefully.... smiley

Lol she is a baby ooo baby of d house.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Shokudo(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good man.

I consider this man the father of Nigeria's democracy. And since he left power,he has been quiet and very state man like.

That's because he stole a lot. The money he took in a year, can you count it??
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by divineappo(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulsalami_Abubakar
some of the wicked and evil leaders and ex leaders that has destroyed dis country are all between d ages of 70-76yrs old this year. Evil birthday celebrations with stolen funds
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by Rossikk(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2016
This man is just silently chopping our money that he stole, and everybody has forgotten about him.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by j1mmy: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
CRIMINAL!
Between him and a Lebanese global-criminal called Chagoury they looted the Nigerian treasury in 10 months.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by adelekeolu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good man.

And that's because he have stolen enough
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today by koboko69: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash / Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims / PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.