Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? (848 Views)

See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt ) / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You / Shocking: See How A 33-year-old Woman Destroyed Her Anus With Anal S Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by ezteem(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2016
I've had sexual relations with quite a hand full of girls and whenever we fight, they say i was all abt the se'x, i have se.x sometimes atleast 5\7 days a week when ever im dating and 3\7 when im single but i have stayed a month w\out se*x earlier this year.and the girls always complain and say there's nomore feeling one recently said that the only i time i have for her is when we do it, and am all about getting her naked. how much sex is too much sex? ive heard my a woman telling my aunt that the best way to keep her husband from cheating is to give him 2round every morning and night, is that too much?
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by jonaifame22(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2016
No sex at all at all is too much!
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by obiorathesubtle: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided smh..
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by unapapadeycraze: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
The one you had can be classified as tosyne 2much cheesy.
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by Temidayo9(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
When she say ok and you said not ok..... then its too much
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by zyzxx(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
That too much o
Ur Kongi na grade 1
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by goziem1982(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
5/7 ? Guy you're asexually addicted. Deliver your self.
Re: How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex? by goziem1982(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Engage yourself in some other things that will pull you out from that

(1) (Reply)

Runsgirl Is Trending On Twitter After The House Of Reps Members Sex Scandal / When You Buy A New Iphone In Computer Village(photo) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 Is Not A Do Or Die Affair. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.