Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest (22191 Views)

Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Or mayb they beged him #20naira and the guy refused so dey beat a hail outta his head....... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
So the parents laboured in vain.the police is your friend indeed

And if the parents curse the culprits now he has brought a generational curse on his head.THE blood of the victim is on his head
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
That is why you see them living a miserable life after retirement.And they are mostly down with stroke and various ailments.Black Uniform,Wicked Reasoning.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by mekonglobal(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
After he recover from coma and maybe come back to thank them with a machine gun, people will either tag him a Bokoharam or devil's incarnate..Our police should pls desist from torture its barbaric, outdated, and inhumane way of exteracting information in dis 21st century..
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by swissobed: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
The trend of their wickedness will change soon!
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by neveve02: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
police...hhmm....so hate them
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by clogogo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
pamsnod:
Chai! May God almighty take revenge on the p man if the story is true

IT because of people like you Nigeria is a place where anyone can mess up and leave ... Because you are waiting for God to fight for you when he gave you head, hands and legs to fight..... God is tired of fight everyone baTtle in Nigeria joor

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by cruzyteejay(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
police you said...........we don't talk to police.........i pray the guy survives this
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by wokemzine: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have always said that the best solution is attaching a body camera to the police uniform. If you are maltreated all you have to do is memorize the officers number & report. The officers recorded video at that particular time will be played & he will be prosecuted. All police will surely start acting right. My suggesting oh. No disrespect
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by lamalang(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigeria police are legalized thugs back by law. May God help us
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by DJBIGGY(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fvkk the popo
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
I just wish that my people could use their phone and internet wisely to pursue this matter over there.

just locate a senator u know that love social media, jump on his social media Space. plead, beg, demand, do whatever u can to make him pick interest on this case.

i believe if one is taught a lesson, others will learn on how to behave with citizens. if not, none of u knows who will be the next victim
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by elvision1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Maybe he was an illiterate or aboki wey dey only hear come and go. Then this guy come dey put pressure for im body dey ask am questions. Where you want make e for start? Na beating nah! grin
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Armstrong34(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
most of d wailers rainin abuses on d Nigeria police force ve applied to join o....cheesy
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by passionate88: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiii presidiot do something
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by fireforfire: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dats y I kp insisting dat if any member of my family decides to entr police force, I will lay a curse on him before dis owning him .

Heartless pipo
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by lohresloco: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
MCeeShort:
I've always said that the Nigerian Police Force is not anybody's friend. Stupid bunch!
a new killer group should be formed "the police killers" - for every innocent nigerian extrajudiciously killed, ten police men must lose their lives for it. Enough is enough. Slowly slowly it will come, wait for it.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by wudillawa(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Some time I become short of words when I hear this kind of sutuation, Allah kabir is your servant, you love him morethan the way we love him, Oh! Dear GOD see him throught this pain and take revenge for him.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Amhappy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
DonEffiong:
when things like this happens in a country of this nature i wonder if we are in a Zoo or jungle
Nigeria is a jungle,animals in the zoo have control
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Kaizeshoze12345: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Let me tell you my own wey happen. There was a robbery in my friend's house and after thirty mins or thereabout i went to condole the family.
I complained that I've even been reading on newspapers that I've read recently that there are police men involved in robberies. not knowing that one of the women standing by is the wife to a former deputy commissioner come dey there. as i close my mouth she come dey shout say why am i insulting police? this thing wasn't my making o, na wetin i come read for online i come talk o. as we dey there she dey shout na him police just arrive and she come dey shout on top her voice. na him one of them come change the topic saying, shey you talk say police are involved abi? that means you know them. then come to the station and show them to us. there and then if say i follow them go my own for don finish. maybe na some of them be the armed robbers sef. As e happen to me since that time i dey respect myself no dey argue with police or they go arrange you one kind accusation wey you no fit save yourself till thy kingdom come. luckily for me some top shots entered the house and settled everything. I for dey shot now or behind bars as an accomplice. useless police. I have no respect for them. and i will never.

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by CioAngels(f): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
Sickening! A country where the law makers and enforcers cannot keep the simple laws they made. One is no longer sure of a response to give to these police guys; if you keep quite, they'll say you're making a fool of them, if you talk, then you are rude. mtchew undecided

Quick recovery homie.
Seriously, if keeping quite on them makes them a bloodyfool, then, we should keep quite and stop talking. But, what lies would police PRO tell on this? Anyone who lies against this man will be dealt with by the land of Nigeria.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by jrusky(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
But this is not a good reputation for the police all the time police are always in these type of mess.

When you hear police is your friend just run away quick orelse........

This is so sad and I'm so much sure they will deny it or even say the boy is armed robber or a kidnapper or Boko Haram. I'm so sorry for Nigeria police that is why when they retire from the force their lives are always in mess and miserable because nemesis always haunt them terribly.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by stubbornman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
and then when a police dies , you want us to say Rip they should fvck off
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Damfostopper(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Police job is overrated....
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by magabounce(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
As Don Vito Corleone rightly put it, you are only safe from the authorities if you are behind bars.
As long as u wake-up to go abt ur daily activities, you are certainly @ risk
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Horlarmeh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
God will have mercy upon us in this country cus he was the only one that we have
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by neocortex: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kaizeshoze12345:
Let me tell you my own wey happen. There was a robbery in my friend's house and after thirty mins or thereabout i went to condole the family.
I complained that I've even been reading on newspapers that I've read recently that there are police men involved in robberies. not knowing that one of the women standing by is the wife to a former deputy commissioner come dey there. as i close my mouth she come dey shout say why am i insulting police? this thing wasn't my making o, na wetin i come read for online i come talk o. as we dey there she dey shout na him police just arrive and she come dey shout on top her voice. na him one of them come change the topic saying, shey you talk say police are involved abi? that means you know them. then come to the station and show them to us. there and then if say i follow them go my own for don finish. maybe na some of them be the armed robbers sef. As e happen to me since that time i dey respect myself no dey argue with police or they go arrange you one kind accusation wey you no fit save yourself till thy kingdom come. luckily for me some top shots entered the house and settled everything. I for dey shot now or behind bars as an accomplice. useless police. I have no respect for them. and i will never.

I hope you have learnt your lesson.
Such discussion should be entertained only among trusted friends
because you never know what the person sitting close to you is thinking.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by brojoshua: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
In recent times we have been hearing many good and great things that the law enforcement officials have been doing and we praised them for them like the arrest of many notorious armed robbers, kidnappers and so on, who used to have safw haven in the past corrupt government.
Now if this post is true, then the officers have done very wrong and bad and the ones who did this should be identified and punished and the guy who was wronged should be compensated. Thank you
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
victorels:
Wow. I thought those police officers are not strong.
Let me double my training at the gym. I might need to defend myself against them someday. It will be punch for punch. Blow for blow. The chains can't stop me from fighting back.

Heads up, they don't fight one-on-one with a "bloody civilian" . it's the whole particular NPF division versus you so triple the double grin
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Akinaukwa: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg why you go dey ask plenty questions, abi you wan set waec questions for them. Sorry u hear. Next time no argue with them.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by DedeNkem: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
We have no police in this useless country. We only have thugs, murderers and thieves in uniform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations / Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi / Ariyo Balogun: 60-year-old Man Missing In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.