Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner (9006 Views)

Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Drunk: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
What's the BIG DEAL about OGD being fed by OBJ? Could this be a subject of discussion?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Drunk: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2009
By the way its a stale info.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by khanye(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
OBJ resemble gan grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by koolchicco: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
Err,Could this be love? shocked shocked grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by galatico(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
That's so pathetic!!!
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by oge4real(f): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
tongue tongue tongue
This picture should be rated "not suitable for viewers under 50 years". This is to reduce incidence of adult convulsion arising from such horror!
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by babapupa: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
and how you yourself sabi wetin Ritualistic Manner of eating?

the kind on nonsense people det post sef,
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by tainot2002(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
this is serious man
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Radiant(f): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2009
Wha' da
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by akigbemaru: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2009
To all Biafrats on this forum, I want every last of you to get a life.

Kini big deal? This is nothing strange in this, every religion on the face of earth practices this same thing.

In traditional Yoruba religion, it's called Awure (it's just like a talisman to keep you above all odds).

In Christinity, it's called Holy Communion, you open your mouth and pastors or priests drop that little cake in your mouth.

In Islam, it's called untu. They write something in Arabic and fold it up with studged food (mainly Eba or Amala), then the Imam will ask you to swallow it 20 minutes before you go for ED' prayer during Muslims' eldri kadiri'.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by TOPE20001(f): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
what rubbish is this 2 gays doing? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by elxtiane(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
monkey feeding herbalist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lannre(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2009
what is the story line, feeding ! what sin ? Ritualistic ? How ?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by akigbemaru: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
Igbo people dey always act like say una dey Holy, before they talk now, they would say they are 99% Christians. Acting like they don't Juju in their East.

For your information Juju has come to say in Yorubaland. At the creation of life, our ancestors were created with Juju. Orisha, the first religion before Islam and Christinity.
The first Jesus was Yoruba boy called "Dada" and he had dread. Before ancient Greeks learned from his miraculous power, and later had their one white Jesus.

That's why you see Wikipedia justapoxes our Yoruba religion with Islam and Christianity. It says but The lack of proselytizing or establishing written "rule books" prevents these religions from spreading as much as Islam or Christianity.

Though specific numbers are unknown, it is possibly the largest African-born religion in the world. Though claims are made for an ultimately Egyptian/African origin to Judaism, Judaism was finalized as the religion of the Hebrew people of the Levant. Christianity and Islam also have long histories in Africa, but neither of those can claim to be African in origin in their present state like the undoubtedly African religion of the Yoruba.

Presently, it has 390 million adherents worldwide and they all claimed Ile-Ife as their source and Origin, they don't care either they are White or Black or Latino or Hispanic or Chinese.
Orisha is the amthem right now!!! grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by sjeezy8: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
NO DOUBT DIS IS MAD WEIRD

BUT TO ALL FOOLS OUT THERE NO NEED TO MAKE IT A THING OF YORUBA INSULTS
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by ichommy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
hmmmm god what is this
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by bawomolo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
what's the big deal?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by akigbemaru: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
sjeezy8:

NO DOUBT DIS IS MAD WEIRD

BUT TO ALL FOOLS OUT THERE NO NEED TO MAKE IT A THING OF YORUBA INSULTS

Tell me what is weird about this?

Priest or Father, will ask you to open your mouth and he will drop short bread in the name of Holy Communion. You never say that's bad?

Alfa, will ask you to open your mouth and he will drop short bread in the name of un-tu. You never say that's bad?

If Yoruba secured its country today, Ife would be a tourist ground like Mecca or Jerusalem. Rightnow, Yorubas in Brazil want to donate $10 million dollars to renovate or make a better replica of Obatala ancient building in Ife.

That's why Puerto Rico, Guam and Virgin Island never wanted to be part of USA's states, they fear they might lose their African heritage and culture. That's why you see them in multitudes during Osun Oshogbo festival. They don't want anybody to enforce Christianity on them, since Yoruba religion formed the prototype of every other religion on earth.

They have come to conclude that Yoruba, Itsekiri and other Yoruba sub-cultures are the real ancient Egyptians. That's why you can never hear Egypt associated with African religion besides the monuments it has.

How did they know, they compare language, style of kingship and other significant things.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by suxes2005(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
Well I guess these people are into C**T

SHALOM
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by rickie4us(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
the picture is very hilarious , she OBJ's tongue sticking out like someone who has just had rounds of s****x , na wa o ,
I wonder what he means by feeding Gbenga ,
Marriage ceremony of some sort?
Where did this picture emanate from?
Nairaland, we get to see and hear all sorts ,
well, let's keep the fun flowing
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by uglychy: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
This is incredible,
GORILLA FEEDING NAMA, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by koolchicco: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
uglychy:

This is incredible,
GORILLA FEEDING NAMA,  grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO.UNA NO GO KILL ME OOO!!!! grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by richkids1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
unbelievable!!!!
even i can believe it as if they are shooting movie.

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
why the f!ck is obj feeding him? and the donkey too opened his mouf
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by titus: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
becoomrich:

akigbemaru , look in yoruba culture it is obasanjo way of trying to get rid of Gbenga daniel. It is calle Aje ma pa mi. WITCH dont kill me.

When you look at an elder food for too long. that what they do. It could means Gbenga daniel no presidency for you. And It may be because Gbenga danel comes from ogun state like obasanjo. people from ogun state among the yorubas have the least chance to the presidency at the moment because obasanjo was from ogun state.

Stirring an hornet's nest grin

@ akigbemaru and becoomrich- have you ever reflected on how the two of you so perfectly match each other in cerebral depth?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by greateliso(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2009
unbelievable
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
According to records, feeding from OBJ= u re doomed. I weep for Gbenga Daniel, cry cry cry
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2009
undecided what i'm seeing is a laughin matter. grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by D1KeleVra(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2009
becoomrich:

Look at the picture very well. In yorubaland, there are some thing they can use to talk without opening thier mouth. This is one of the thing. You can notice that Gbenga daniel is not laughing. So titus , it is not a laugh thing. It is more like an insult when they do that. It means they are telling, you are a greed person. That why Gbenga Daniel is not laughing in the picture. It is not a joke.

Look Ogun state and some states are excluded from the presidency because of fairplay. That why Turai can not replace her husband too. Katsina state have had Buhari and Yar Adua. While Ogun state have had Obasanjo and Shonekan. It is just a way for Obasanjo to pass on the message to Gbenga Danel. It is an old yoruba way to tell a person , not to be greed. That why Gbenga Daniel is not laughing. It is not a laughing matter.

I'm not convinced. smiley
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Ofize: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
where did the poster got the infomation 4rm, most xpecially the picture. hum! omo niger, ona no they fear Gogd
did any of the 2men invited him to the scene or they invited a photographer to the house where it took place.
DONT 4GT IT'S WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE U'LL RECEIVE IN 4FOLDS. OJO TI O BATI DEKUN LATI BA ENIYAN JE LA O BA O JE KONLE.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by whiteroses(f): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2009

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by kech(f): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
Please someone tell me this picture is not real!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked , I'm now traumatized. I think I need to go for counselling else I'd be scarred for life. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi In Tears; Says Reforms Are Not A Northern Agenda! / PDP Vows To Dislodge ACN From Southwest. Dream Of The Century! / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.