Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,066 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner (9005 Views)

Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lastpage: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2009
more of the fam'u'ly ;d

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by nex(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
What is so ritualistic about this?

When I was a kid, my dad used to split meat in his plate and offer to his little kids but not those who were independent of him. Though as the kids got older, in their mid teens and more independent, they told him thanks. Gradually he stopped.

It's just a symbolic gesture by which the gives expresses "you're still my little one and no matter what, I'll still take care of you", the receiver accepts to mean "I'm still your boy and no matter what I do out in the world, I can still count on your help". However, if the receiver does not accept or says thanks without taking it would mean "sorry old man, I'm a big boy now, I can fend for myself". If the receiver should laugh at the giver or be offended by the gesture, then it means "go to hell old man, I don't need you. I run things now. I'm bigger than you right now".

So I don't see anything ritualistic about it.

By the way, who gets all these stuff. I have a video of OBJ drinking garri and Rochas Okorocha sitting beside him.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lastpage: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2009
Even as a Young man, E no fine!
For Party, all dressed-up, im no fine!!
For Obodo Onyebeeke, im spoil camera!!!
Even small girl wey Baba dey kiss (Pedophile?) wan jump-off grin

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lastpage: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
BY THE WAY?

Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by lastpage: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Eagleeyes1: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2009
native yoruba baboonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
terrible!
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by ikeyman00(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
in benin and yoruba culture

the elders have the right to clean the younger ones ass after easin out in the toliet

i think we already knew that
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by vikiviko(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2009
OBJ is always comical.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Dannyk2: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
What an interesting story.Thanks and bye 4 now.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by 3kay945(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2009
wonder shall never be terminated, damn ODD
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
comical in an evil way! grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Mowire: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
@lastpage, are you the same as Jakumo?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by akym(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2009
monkey e no fine but him mama like am. grin grin grin kiss
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2009
no surprise! monkey mama and papa na still monkey! grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by jude33084(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
mmmmm? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
yes. abi no be true? grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by OPCman: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
I am enraged, very angry that the moderator of this forum would allow some imbeciles to be calling one of the leaders in this country a gorilla. I am real real outraged that people from other race (tribe) can be depicting someone from my Yoruba race as a gorila and the forum moderators allow this to carry on.

Do you know that this man has children?
Anyway for all of you that depict this man as a gorilla na your papa and mama be gorilla.

Imagine if a Yoruba guy start calling an Igbo, Nigerdelta or Hausa leader names, this forum will be jammed by the ignorant Yoruba haters for unnecessary and silly comparison (you will even be luck if you are not cut off, like they cut me off), but because it's Yoruba they are doing it to, Yes it can stand is that not so?.

You can abuse Obasanjo as much as you like, but if you don't want the curses of elders come on you on and your family please stop calling him gorilla.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by MrCrackles(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
Good punish OBJ and Daniel. . .
Whether they like, they should finger each other, it doesnt take the lush cheesecake i am having for desert away from me!
Psssf. . . .
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Toshit: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2009
Are you sure that is not during reception after their Gay Wedding?
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by roymary: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2009
Juju menh, abi which kind play reach like that,
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by babapupa: 5:29am On Sep 07, 2009
I am enraged, very angry that the moderator of this forum would allow some imbeciles to be calling one of the leaders in this country a gorilla. I am real real outraged that people from other race (tribe) can be depicting someone from my Yoruba race as a gorila and the forum moderators allow this to carry on.

Do you know that this man has children?
Anyway for all of you that depict this man as a gorilla na your papa and mama be gorilla.

Imagine if a Yoruba guy start calling an Igbo, Nigerdelta or Hausa leader names, this forum will be jammed by the ignorant Yoruba haters for unnecessary and silly comparison (you will even be luck if you are not cut off, like they cut me off), but because it's Yoruba they are doing it to, Yes it can stand is that not so?.

You can abuse Obasanjo as much as you like, but if you don't want the curses of elders come on you on and your family please stop calling him gorilla.

It beats me why this thread still dey stand.

Na so I receive PM from  one NL mod talking about some tribal nonsense, Obviously he's  was being disingenuous, bias, blind or just failed to look at the threads on the main board and the hate filled tribal contents. They only notice when you answer back.

And these people are so thin skin that den go run straight to mods the minute you begin respond.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
it's a free country bros. live with it! grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Toshit: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2009
Why ur bros dey swear for those wey call obasanjo Gorilla?i no kuku dey there. those ur curses serious ooo.
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
no mind am. he think say we dey for iran or saudi arabia! grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by mafiaguy: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2009
Too much ewe and egbo, Lol, Pretty funny
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
maybe too much girishi too! grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Naturez(m): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2009
I laugh in Igbira cheesy grin tongue
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by bigben3: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2009
laughfter scene grin grin grin tongue embarassed ;Dguys no be small thing ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by yeswecan(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2009
lol
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by GeorgeD1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
i think nollywood will sell better with the likes of obj acting horrow scenes. grin
Re: Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner by Naturez(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2009
George_D:

i think nollywood will sell better with the likes of obj acting horrow scenes. grin
Very right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed / Petrol Imports Gulp ₦‎17 Trillion, Refineries Stay Dormant / ‘Strong Leadership’ — Biden Commends Tinubu, ECOWAS Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.