Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Civil War In The Banking Sector, A Glimpse To Breaking Up The Nation, Polity And Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War In The Banking Sector, A Glimpse To Breaking Up The Nation, Polity And Politics. (623 Views)

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil War In The Banking Sector, A Glimpse To Breaking Up The Nation, Polity And Politics. by alpacinoO: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
I marvel at peoples comments when i see arguements in favour of Imam Sanusi's actions. An action only those with brains will term unprofessional, unwise, ill advised, premeditated, unqualified etc.
Sanusi, a man that rode on the wings of the usual northern dominance of the sole called republic, a mere bsc holder in accountancy, an islamic scholar who claims to be a risk guru but in actual facts has never ran his own business hides under a certain evil orchestration to bring up the norms designed by the evil government as if all together they have been saints.
Far from it, i think its a known scripts played before the civil war in which any name from the southern part of the country that eats and drinks with the ill tribes of the north is rubbished at the end of the day.

The portions of the Igbos after the fall of the 1st republic, i need not mention more except the fact that our bankers are made scape goats in the presence of gross infidelity on the part of the government mostly northerners.
One thing is sure, if all this banks happened to be taken over at the end of the day, it will all go the way of transcorp as a movement for boycott will soon be moved against this banks by the entire southern nigeria. We all know those that mismanaged Nigeria are in actual facts northerners who are bent on rearing where they have not sown.
All present share holders of these five banks must wage a war against CBN action at trying to take over these banks. CBN must not be allowed to take over these banks as it will only be at the expense of the current shareholders and sincerely speaking will be buying what we paid dearly to buy before the recession. Even at a total loss i will not sell to CBN.
A thief comes to kill, steal and to destroy.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Has An Agenda / Toxic Amala Kills In Lagos. / Former Israeli Prime Minister Charged In Corruption Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.