Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband (1083 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by Newshelmboss(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
PHOTOS: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband

Today Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala clocked 62.

Here is are photos of her Cutting Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And her husband.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-cuts-her.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by Mrsprof(f): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Happy birthday to her...will love to age graciously like her.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by Apelex(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Love this lady

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
my brothers and sisters wori did?
Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by DauraDullard0(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
My brothers from the SouthWastern part of the divide will not like this. They're going to have serial nightmares like never seen before. Let me invite some of them to party.

Shukuokukobambi, Hagm0nd1, Irunooboo, OmoAjowa7, DIVINE78, Omenka, Modath...

Any other haters that I didn't invite shouldn't take it to heart. I can't remember all your names.
Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by shukuokukobambi: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
DauraDullard0:
My brothers from the SouthWastern part of the divide will not like this. They're going to have serial nightmares like never seen before. Let me invite some of them to party.

Shukuokukobambi, Hagmond1, Irunooboo, Omenka, Modath...

Any other haters that I didn't invite shouldn't take it to heart. I can't remember all your names.

My pikin from the SouthBeasts side, happy celebration to Okonjo Iweala. How can I hate Okonjo? Where has your own hatred of Soyinka and Tinubu taken you or what harm has it done them?

Meanwhile, has she also started marching for biafra? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
DauraDullard0:

Shukuokukobambi, Hagm0nd1, Irunooboo, OmoAjowa7, DIVINE78, Omenka, Modath...

and to think you'll be fifty years old next month.
gala don finish for carton

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by DauraDullard0(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
hagm0nd1:
and to think you'll be fifty years old next month.
No be only 50 years...

Meanwhile I'm expecting you and your criminal gang to come and constitute nuisance here as usual.
Re: PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
DauraDullard0:
No be only 50 years...

Meanwhile I'm expecting you and your criminal gang to come and constitute nuisance here as usual.
pfft...goodnight
happy birthday okonjo iweala.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP's New Media Director , Deji Adeyanju Attacks Obanikoro . / Imo State At 40 Years Of Creation, Achievements So Far, And Way Forward. / Jonathan Begged Us Not To Declare Niger Delta Republic – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.