Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? (16423 Views)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Most likely.....
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by 9jatatafo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
A randy man or woman is not determined by any form of abstainance from premarital sex
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
I think so because right now in the world today SEX is eveeywhere and it's so cheap

But the one God sent ...the one made for you that gives you earthshaking pleasure is the sweetest and if your faithful enough to wait to enjoy it with them after marraige the blessings are abundant.

Engaging in premarital sex leads to shame save it for the one who claimed it lessons learned

Make Love don't just have Sex

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Pyno30: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Onogueks:
Can abstaining from premarital sex make you faithful to your future wife? And can indulging in series of premarital sex increase your chances of cheating on your future wife?
Never. It takes player to keep men faithful. And takes fasting and player to keep women faithful.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by MadCow1: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
NO!!

Infact, I personally believe its even more likely to make the Nigga wild out especially after tasting and enjoying the sweetness of Vagina.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Davijunson: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
i think it has a good role to play in making you stay faithful to your wife.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by davedpo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
yes for the godly

no for the ungodly
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by biz9ja(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Naira land is not the best place to get the right answer Op....
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by jordinsparkles(f): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
I no know oooo.....o dis question sef get as e be.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by akpamfet: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Some abstain....just for the sake of peace with the future wife but would go and "patronize Ashawo"...
Whose fooling who then?
In the woman's eyes, eyes, man is abstaining......but I reality he is having the sex...
undecided
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by bikerboy1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
TPAND:
CAPITAL NO.

Majority of them cheat on their husbands when they eventually marry

Have seen this one happen before my very eyes. Got married as a virgin, after some years, left the husband to work in another city, there she was sleeping around. The husband got to find out.

The rest is now story.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Flirtyjane(f): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Experience have showed that those are abstain from premarital sex are best when it comes to fidelity. When you are single, you are free to nack any girl or man but yet you didnt..Is it when you are married you will starting smashing punanis?

Virgin men are more likely to remain faithful than those who have sex a lot women cos they will never be satisfied with their wife honey pot..

Same apply to ladies that has taken different size and shape of joysticks..She will always want her man dick look that any of the guys she has once tasted..Many previous guys suck below and her husband doesnt suck, she will look for men outside..

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by chinnymary: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Noo my dear....is a choice,mind u is an attitude u develop...
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
senatorizyking:
It's never a criteria, remember those men that cheats on their spouses was once virgins...
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by liztemi(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abstaining from pre marital sex ain't a prerequisite for not cheating, its all about who the person is (personality) whether married or unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by AntiWailer: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Experience have showed that those are abstain from premarital sex are best when it comes to fidelity. When you are single, you are free to nack any girl or man but yet you didnt..Is it when you are married you will starting smashing punanis?

Virgin men are more likely to remain faithful than those who have sex a lot women cos they will never be satisfied with their wife honey pot..

Same apply to ladies that has taken different size and shape of joysticks..She will always want her man dick look that any of the guys she has once tasted..Many previous guys suck below and her husband doesnt suck, she will look for men outside..

You have a valid point.

Though other things might play in.

e.g if he was broke before and lacks confidence. When money comes and the babe offer on a plater of wink, u never can tell.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Onogueks:
Can abstaining from premarital sex make you faithful to your future wife? And can indulging in series of premarital sex increase your chances of cheating on your future wife?

Yes Abstaining can make you faithful to your future wife.
I did it. I am married. I am faithful.

Pick up your Bible and read it. It is a book written by men inspired by God. It chronicles the history of the world and how God has provided for man since he created man.
It details the lives of different men and women before and during their marriages. Sin is sin. Premarital sex is called fornication. it is a sin. It has a punishment attributed to it. If you are not yet being punished it is because God is giving you time to change. If you die without changing, dear no lawyer can defend you if God himself accuses you of formication O.

Don't mess about. June 2016 people don die surprise-surprise. Non of them knew they will not see the end of June when June began.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by abbey621(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Studies have shown that majority of those who abstained from sex before marriage are much more likely to be less sexually active than those with sexual experience before marriage. This can be a positive and at the same time a negative, so choose your poison grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
NO!

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by macino1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
not at all
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by harsysky(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Well first of all it depends on the reason why one isn't sexually active...

Look. Op, if u really ask me, I will tell you a capital YES, it is possible for one who after abstaining from premarital sex to be faithful to his wife.

Chop 5 joor! What can I write again when you answered correctly, the question.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by amtaken(f): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
A man who sees fornication as sin before marriage will definitely see adultery as even a greater sin after marriage unless he backsides.

Girls if you want a faithful man, look for a man who says no to sex before marriage; a man who abhors sin.

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Built2last:
Abstinence from cheating is a function of self control.

man is innately promiscuous. It takes grace my brother.

you marry her a virgin and begin to Nyansh, after a while you will get tired.

The urge to try outside will be so strong.

what keeps you at that point is her character, Your fear for God and the vow at the altar.

okay

For any man to start cheating, the woman must give the man a reason.

men don't cheat till they have a reason

now this is false!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by grace008: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
On thinking about the woman I want to have sex with, I will just consider her as someones wife, daughter, sister, mother. And I will not want such things to happen to my mother, sisters, wife or daughters. You will surly reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
evasweet:
It depends on the reason for abstainace if the reason was shyness to woo a woman or lack of money to take care of a woman then there is 99.9% assurance that such a person will cheat on the wife bt if his reason for abstainace is unflinching belief that premarital sex is not good then there's 99.9% assurance that he will not cheat on the wife.

ECHO
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Surfboard(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
No and No
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by holybabayo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
There is no causal relationship between the two events. Abstinence or no abstinence from premarital sex does not cause faithfulness to occur during marriage. What cause faithfulness is the fear of God, the continuous improvement by either party to meet the demands of the other, true love and most importantly the grace of God.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
not a guarantee o
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by P0intBlank(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Onogueks:

@ bolded It can. Every time you abstain from premarital sex, you build up your capacity to say no to instant gratification. This requires a lot of self discipline which is the same quality required to stay faithful.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by menxer: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
This question is neither here nor there.

The important thing is to find your balance: Ecclesiastes 7:16-17.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by zizi04(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Flirtyjane post=46660008]Experience have showed that those are abstain from premarital sex are best when it comes to fidelity. When you are single, you are free to nack any girl or man but yet you didnt..Is it when you are married you will starting smashing punanis?

Same apply to ladies that has taken different size and shape of joysticks..She will always want her man dick look that any of the guys she has once tasted..Many previous guys suck below and her husband doesnt suck, she will look for me...interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.