Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (38761 Views)

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja / Fashola, Dalung, Ngige, Adeosun, Lai Mohammed At FG Town Hall Meeting In Abuja / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Badgers14: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Cherishing(f): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
with the way this man is dining with some APC members I don't see him lasting in that his office .

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Goke7: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Kacikwu is employing diplomatic tact to prevent more blowing up of the pipelines while amaechi still have his grievances against those who never wanted him to be minister. its all politics, only children will be making noise here on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Mrford(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
This one is no news.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2016
I watched the video, ameachi said 13 billion will buy half of Lagos state... Lols

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by victorazy(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Is like Amaechi has this rebellious nature.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by colli247(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2016
oganology33:
It seems Ibe Kachikwu is the only Semi-sane person in buhari's FEC.
what of fashola and amaechi
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by MCeeShort(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
They're free to disagree, natin's wrong with that.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by henrydadon(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
angry the only reason i can see this two disagree is if they have issue sharing looted public fund..awon ole
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by shehuolayinka(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2016
See as he school Amaechi. After spending billions on the school, because of politic, they want close am down. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by funkybully(f): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Okoroawusa n ameshit would rather do everything to make the north happy by cheating their ppl, two animals we have in south

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Bom4Real: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Amaechi IS a disgrace,built THE so Called University so THat THE People will feel belonged and stop bombing,i Dont blame Him,ITs because He doesnt Have a house in HIS village

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by mmmustapha(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2016
so far Kachikwu is the most competent Minister under this administration, he never for once tell lies or look for cheap publicity. he did what he's expected to do. MY RESPECT TO SUPREME MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by breakeven: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:
hmmm, this man is a wise man, but I will start taking him serious only when he ask for his daughter sacked from CBN,

after all, she wasn't there by merit.
Is she not qualified for the job? All over the world jobs are not necessarily got by merit but by contacts and networking. Go and tell the northerners that they should get their job by merit and stop making noice about kachikwus daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Cadamlk: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
sinistermind:
Wow!!! It's quite obvious Amaechi is angry with the SS don't know why at least. But why would u go against your people, dis is something a northerner can never do.
How now? Apart from that maritime university issue,where else has he kicked against any project in ss?Was he not the same man that cried out that calabar rail project was removed from the budget?

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by ehissi(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
agabasam:
I watched the video, ameachi said 13 billion will buy half of Lagos state... Lols

Leave the Mumu!! That money no reach buy a quarter of Banana Island, not to even mention Lagos Island, mainland and suburbs in Lagos!!

That man get home problem. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by toshmann(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
LessNoise:
AMAECHI THE TRAITOR!!!!!
AMAECHI THE TRAITOR!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by ideylaff: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This is a person that has his people at heart, and not that looter called amaechi.

You don't know Ibe Kachikwu deep than people who know him.

Hmmmmmm time ton speak not now.

Ask TY Danjuma and IBB about him or ask his close pal former Goverbor of Delta State Dr Uduaghan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by guychidile: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2016
I beg,I beg,NP fight oo
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by amtaken(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Isn't it obvious that Amechi is omo landlord.

bonechamberlain:
This is a person that has his people at heart, and not that looter called amaechi.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Antoeni(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Pls Ameachi don't be confused, Kachikwu is on point
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by ehissi(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2016
colli247:
what of fashola and amaechi

The rocket scientist whey dey build multi-million naira website and the Rabbit of Ubiama whey build world class mono rail for Rivers state whey no dey go anywhere....................abeg talk better thing Jooooor!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by guychidile: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
settle well joo,don't fight.forward ever,and backwards never.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Chivasex: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Everybody knows amaechi to be a drug addict and an empty brain just appointed because he used rivers money to fund buhari's election
Useless amn

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
he has a sound mind.its better to disagree and arrive at a better point than b a zombiee. On this one,even a deaf man can hear this truth
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by kernel501: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2016
MightyPee:
hmmm, this man is a wise man, but I will start taking him serious only when he ask for his daughter sacked from CBN,

after all, she wasn't there by merit.

Keep waiting, he's coming.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by alecyril: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2016
imagine oil blocks that are mostly in the niger delta allocated to northerners, what a trash on our faces..kachikwu please just convince d Daura President to d right thing, i have known amaechi to be traitor from the start of this chanege mantra.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Ratebuster(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2016
kachikwu this is a rare and a golden chance to buy relevance ,cue in, grab it , buy it by ensuring that maritime university kicks off and attracting even more beneficial projects in Niger delta.
Amechi has lost it all and should be consigned to political history of used and dumped victims.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Somebody should remind Amaechi that one without background is a no body. Let him continue with his slavery but had I know will surely be the aftermath for him.
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by anytexy: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2016
LessNoise:
AMAECHI THE TRAITOR!!!!!
You cam say that again and again. Can you imagine the stupid reason he cancelled the project . SMH
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by AreaFada2: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2016
mmmustapha:
so far Kachikwu is the most competent Minister under this administration, he never for once tell lies or look for cheap publicity. he did what he's expected to do. MY RESPECT TO SUPREME MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES.
Point of correction. JUNIOR MINISTER.

Nigerian elite hardly give good positions to intelligent people.

That way they can perpetuate mediocrity.

Same way Odein Ajumogobia was never made a substantive minister.

They give them to "yes men " and stooges. shocked shocked
Re: Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall by jesussaves22: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2016
The one and only MINISTER in Buhari cabinet Dr Ibe Kachukwu. Please organize an extra lesson for the Judas of Ubima.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Buhari Takes Over Central Bank Naira Management - Bloomberg. / Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.