Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 (876 Views)

Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP / Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 by IbukaDantata: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: 1 by ReabridCharles(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Does this change the fact that lawyers destroy justice

Abeg I need to go farm, cassava harvesting on point...

Buhari has brot out the best in me
Re: 1 by tkconcept(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
This information is incorrect please. Confirm Ur story before you post same. I voted at the election and Mr. Ezenwa's name was not contained on the list of qualified candidates.
Re: 1 by antonioculprito(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2016
I can tell you authoritatively, Mr Victor Ekim is our branch chairman, Ezenwa was disqualified before the election along with his cohorts.
Re: 1 by IbukaDantata: 2:00am On Jun 15, 2016
antonioculprito:
I can tell you authoritatively, Mr Victor Ekim is our branch chairman, Ezenwa was disqualified before the election along with his cohorts.

This Notice effectively disqualified your unqualified candidate Ekim. Oya prove your own claim.
Re: 1 by IbukaDantata: 2:02am On Jun 15, 2016
tkconcept:
This information is incorrect please. Confirm Ur story before you post same. I voted at the election and Mr. Ezenwa's name was not contained on the list of qualified candidates.

He was the only qualified candidate. Get your facts right. He was returned unopposed.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House, Carts Away Cars, Other Valuables / Gov. Ajimobi's Monstrous Leadership: The Principals To Be Blamed! – Episode 1 / Re: Governors Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted While In Office - Falana Spits..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.