Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland (7614 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by Ejanla07: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
here is the thread.
ken4jj ubecharles nanauju

beware guys. mr ban banner is on d prowl
Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by nanauju(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ejanla07:

here is the thread.

ken4jj
ubecharles
nanauju

beware guys. mr ban banner is on d prowl
Lol OK... Thanks though
Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by Cadamlk: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo!!! What the hell is this?? I simply asked for a miserly ONE WEEK, not eternity for Christ's sake!! angry
Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by Cadamlk: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Omenka, i specially want to thank you for technically helping me to expose the people involved in the cyber rants between the two tribes. They mostly the guys making comments on this tread.
Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by omenka(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Cadamlk:
Omenka, i specially want to thank you for technically helping me to expose the people involved in the cyber rants between the two tribes. They mostly the guys making comments on this tread.
They refused to listen to reason. I myself observed the ceasefire to a T despite all provocation.

They dealt with me over the one week it lasted.

1 Like

Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by Cadamlk: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
They refused to listen to reason. I myself observed the ceasefire to a T despite all provocation.

They dealt with me over the one week it lasted.
Hahahahaha . You no go kill me laughter. They decided to rip their anger on head. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by Braggante(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2017
We need this now. This is that time.
Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by omenka(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Braggante:
We need this now. This is that time.
I think the rubicon has been crossed. Not sure there's any likelihood of that happening anymore.
Re: A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland by Braggante(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
I think the rubicon has been crossed. Not sure there's any likelihood of that happening anymore.
Unfortunately I agree.
Nonetheless need for unity in the south cannot be overemphahised.
Underpriviledged Ibos and Yorubas having at it at every opportunity (especially on Nairaland) jeopardizes the chances of speaking with one voice against the common enemy: The privileged corrupt politicians.
There should always be a cause to seize fire, to identify who the true enemies are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congratulations To Ize Iyamu / Ministerial List: Serving Senators, Ex-bank CEO, Others Make First Batch / Nigeria At 50: Is It Worth Celebrating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.