Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) (6014 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Anambra And Imo To Be Held on Mondays / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
A man who was tired of the whole situation currently wrote on a cardboard these message to the government.

Source:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/see-what-man-held-on-street-of-lagos.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
g
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Noted
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by BlueBanana: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is Hunger in the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
That is what you get when you vote for APC #Hunger

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sai Baba
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by surgical: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

not only voting APC but when you are stupid enough to vote a stupid government,you get hunger

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Illusioneffect(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
And some soldiers are saying we shud eat our mothers. pathetic Government.

If u nid free bag of rice....
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Vyolet(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is this man really hungry or he just wants to trend?
What exactly does he want the Government to do?
Should the Government allow everyone to go about their normal business and allow the spread of the virus?
Government cannot satisfy everyone honestly, they can only do the little they can.
I can bet if they told him, the first step outside his house would see him contracting the coronavirus and he would die instantly, he wouldn't dare step outside, he would prefer the hunger at that point than stepping outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
surgical:
not only voting APC but when you are stupid enough to vote a stupid government,you get hunger

PDP alleged corrupt government is 100 times better than this useless holier than thou corrupt stupid and wicked government .

My Apologies to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .
I'm sorry sir .
We are sorry .

If was never this bad under the PDP government .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by zionmde: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
he shouldn't worry 2023 we will still vote based on party and ethnicity. Sai Baba till sense fall on everybody

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by EzzyCarter: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerians must have sense by force...
Sai chai baba grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Sai chai baba grin

Hungerbad my brother

See as grown men and women turn beggars inside there own country under this useless APC government .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed sad sad the man head come look like covid 20.20.May God help us
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
When the time reach u would all be to stay indoors
Ecuador is an example , Brazil is another example
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by EzzyCarter: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Hungerbad my brother

See as grown men and women turn beggars inside there own country under this useless APC government .

For real. Hardship at its peak. I feel so sorry for Nigerians even tho we brought this on ourselves by voting this man for second "half" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:

For real. Hardship at its peak. I feel so sorry for Nigerians even tho we brought this on ourselves by voting this man for second "half" grin

They brought it upon themselves not me because we warned them before the presidential election NOT to vote APC for what it stands for #Hunger

It is well with my people
... Lets just endure the wickedness of this APC led governement till 2023 .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by EzzyCarter: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

They brought it upon themselves not me because we warned them before the presidential election NOT to vote APC for what it stands for #Hunger

Just hope Nigeria would stil be redeemable by 2023. Those guys have wrecked Naija o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by SpyAC(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
A man who was tired of the whole situation currently wrote on a cardboard these message to the government.

Source:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/see-what-man-held-on-street-of-lagos.html
mc proph I sight u
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Just hope Nigeria would stil be redeemable by 2023. Those guys have wrecked Naija o

We won't stop praying for this country to survive this APC hunger onslaught against the people.

By the grace of God , the evil APC government will be brought to a disgraceful end in 2023 Insha Allah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Sai Baba
Sai Change grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by EzzyCarter: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

We won't stop praying for this country to survive this APC hunger onslaught against the people.

By the grace of God , the evil APC government will be brought to a disgraceful end in 2023 Insha Allah.

Amen. God will definitely hear the cries of his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
imhotep:
Sai Change grin grin grin grin
cc lzaa itooworwor
Sai next-level grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by HITdemUP: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

PDP alleged corrupt government is 100 times better than this useless holier than thou corrupt stupid and wicked government .

My Apologies to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .
I'm sorry sir .
We are sorry .

If was never this bad under the PDP government .
Stop bringing Jonathan into this eish. He wasn't an angel either. Far better than bubu in all ramifications though.
Let's learn to let go of the past and plan about a brighter future . It's loud to the deaf and glaring to the blind that Buhari has lost his popularity.
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Jostoman: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

God is going to wipe all of them out come. 2023
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Jostoman: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Vyolet:
Is this man really hungry or he just wants to trend?
What exactly does he want the Government to do?
Should the Government allow everyone to go about their normal business and allow the spread of the virus?
Government cannot satisfy everyone honestly, they can only do the little they can.
I can bet if they told him, the first step outside his house would see him contracting the coronavirus and he would die instantly, he wouldn't dare step outside, he would prefer the hunger at that point than stepping outside.
am ashamed of you
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Jostoman: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Hungerbad my brother

very useless party

1 Like

Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

amen
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Blackfire(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Keep Quiet ....

Lockdown will be extended in today's broadcast
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Vyolet(f): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you
You should be ashamed of your entire being first.
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Covidodo: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

He's a flat.tie ..see his hairy chest
He's your bloda from Abakaliki
Re: See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) by Covidodo: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

God doesn't answer the prayers of hypocrites especially when they've got flat ...heads..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor / Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today / See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.