Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (72254 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Kakamorufu(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.
u are insane for typing this.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
U are a bloody mor0n for your dim witted comment
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by sleekviews: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.
morons aren't difficult to identify.. You are surely one..

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by delman88(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

This is why Nigeria isnt moving forward. Because people like you see wrong things and turn your face elsewhere. Please change

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by fpeter(f): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

Are you serious In your own land and country Do you know what it means to be a citizen or to host any business in your country It's because of responses like yours that's why even the Chinese think they're superior to us and can trample on our rights...Get a copy of the constitution and know your rights as a bonafide citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by barragan: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

I support you jare, all those abusing you are stupid, are there no Nigerian owned supermarkets? Those mumu won't go there they just want to mingle with their slave masters. Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

You are a learner , if I was told somewhere is a private property I simply don't trespass . All this talk of Mandela and Rosa parks fighting for equality is different from the topic here. Are private clubs that allow members only in Nigeria owned by Chinese?
it is not a private property..we Nigerians knows the different between a private property and a business open to the public.. but a spermart with a signboard to advertise for the society to see means that they are open for business but this time around they only want chinese people ...if this thing is happening in China or any other Asian country well all foreigners woll respect them for thier choice but doing in in a Nigeria is like a slap on our faces...I believe you are from SA..Now how was it like like back in the days of Apathied in South Africa where it was writen in most white restaurant that black people are not welcome.remember this also happened in America too.is that not racism..Yet you choose to interprete it to mean another thing...well now this thing is happening in in a Nigeria. ..yet you dont see anything bad..? you are really bias ..it better not to comment than to say this thing.those Asians must have been high on something to do somthing like that
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
@Kowema: I think you should have your head examined for this statement. It is even better you had not spoken that utter such non-sense. Chinese have taken over your jobs, lands, economy and now they are restricting you from their shops built in your land. you say that is nothing? Go and look at the meaning of apartheid and its effect in South Africa.
I think it is not everybody, especially someone like you, that is entitled to have access to the the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
AbuMikey:

One Question, Are You sane?
I doubt..i believe he was high on somthing when wrote that stuff.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by barragan: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smh for ppl abusing that girl, there are many places within Nigeria that you as Nigerians don't have access to, would you cos you're a Nigerian say you have a right to walk into any foreign owned company and demand employment?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by jibga(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=kowema post=46568896]Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.[/quote I bet you have note visit any country in your life
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by livinbygrace: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yes,its true.Same thing happened to me in my neighborhood in Festac,2nd avenue ,very close to BIG FISH or Winnies Restaurants..There is a new Chinese outlet,I Went there with some friends and to our amazement we were told the place was only meant for the Chinese,that Nigerians or Blacks are not allowed.It was really embarrassing,but in other not to create a scene,we had no option than to leave.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Oye50(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
The most racists sets of people or nationalities towards blacks are Chinese, Arabs and Indians. I'll live with a racist white person than these people.White people no matter how racist some might be, one thing you can't take away from them is they have hearts and sympathy.

You can test this yourself: go in front of a Chinese, Arab, Indian or a White (European, American or Australian) and pretend to be dying, make sure you are very dark-skinned, come back and tell me who will attend to you, and treat you like a human.
And the most painful part of it is that these Asians are noting in Europe. The moment I came to Europe I see that they are just like thrash, hustling like the no tomorrow, no one sees them. Dem go come 9ja de form boss. I wish I was the one been bounced back by the security. The matter must reach police station that day cos I ll take laws into my hands. Even if we're marginalized everywhere in the world, which one is segregation against me by foreigner in my country. NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Bioboy1213(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
hakanai:
Bauchi street,war college! I know War college estate gwarinpa and Bauchi street. Will try to visit the supermarket to see first hand. grin grin
Pray is a lie o!
abeg carry me along....I dey works & housing.....house 25, Oba ________street hillside estate, Gwarimpa
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mildflame: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

INFERIORITY COMPLEX is a TERRIBLE thing, improve your mentality
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by alobright17(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

Wrong
If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that only gays are allowed will you insist on entering? Or if you were told At the gate of a private club that it's members only will you gate crash?
This isn't about standing any ground but following simple instruction

Stopping you from entering a gay club,is different from stopping you because you are gay of a certain nationality.
Stopping you from entering a private club in your own country because it is strictly for members or by IV is different from telling you is because of your nationality.

The op said Supermarket,which can be compare with Banks,churches,hotels or high schools not with club,birthday party or gathering where you can invite a certain number or caliber of people or age with dress codes e.t.c.

if the place is actually a supermarket and the guy was rejected just because he is a Nigerian here in Nigeria without any formal sign that shows that the place is a private place strictly for Chinese,then they're wrong.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ranchhoddas: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

Stop this rants abeg. Even right there wherever you are in Nigeria there are places you are not allowed to enter how many times have you called those places racist. You are just being paranoid. I ask you If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that non gays are not allowed will you insist in entering? Or if you were prevented from entering a members only club will you gate crash. Get your priorities right . It's not only Asians that have such restricted peroperties , even blacks deny other blacks entry to private property.
If the reason for the exclusion is the colour of their skin then it's wrong.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by zikray: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

People are just mentally bound.
If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever to you then move on and stop quoting me..

What if they are selling human parts in there...it's like you're a chinko half cast angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Onegai(f): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Sometimes, I wonder if we aren't refugees in our own land. Go to Ibese in Ogun state and see how the chinese are given preferential treatment by the host community. They walk into banks feeling like gods and the cashiers will stupidly leave the next costumer to attend to a white man.

Enough of colour inequality abeg.

That's on you. Nothing stops you from getting a recording of an incident whereby a foreigner is getting preferential treatment to jump the queue and approaching the manager of the branch. Inform him/her that you are releasing the video/audio recording online to every social media site, including sending a copy to the bank's customer care and tell the manager that what customer is worthy of great service and the next time anyone jumps the queue, he/she will be joining the Unemployed.

Rather than ranting in NL

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
agabaI23:
You don't understand what is at play here hun.

Don't just start that line. This is our land. It is not about him.

Such supermarket should be closed or relocated to Beijin .....Where is the FCT minister?

This is not apartheid South Africa. This is a free country...
Hahahaha!! grin grin grin grin grin grin well said..KOWEMA....did you hear that? this is not AParthied South Africa..this is Nigeria..a black man's country..we only fight and disagree with our fellow Nigerians from other tribe but we do not suffer from mental slavery with people from other race such as the white and asians.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ladycloud(f): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
show me pack of made in Nigeria tooth pick and I will apologise with brand new thread so all of nairaland sees it.
how can you be so sure I use a toothpick undecided
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Sanchez01: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever to you then move on and stop quoting me..
Now it is glaring that not everyone is sensible enough to understand and act in this 21st century. It is quite unimaginable to believe a right thinking Nigerian would spew this as touching segregation and discrimination. The supermarket could as well be a sleeper cell (if you know what that means) for whoever. In your very own country, you have the right to enter wherever, irrespective of who they are, as long as you're going in there for a good reason. My dear, the only mentally bounded person who may likely end up being victimized successfully is none other than you. I hope you see that.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ranchhoddas: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Make una free Kowema abeg oo
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
mildflame:

INFERIORITY COMPLEX is a TERRIBLE thing, improve your mentality
Do not sweat over this one.He is a South African.he is obviously suffering from post Aparthied trauma..just let him be.He just a troll on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikeapollo: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
The most racists sets of people or nationalities towards blacks are Chinese, Arabs and Indians. I'll live with a racist white person than these people.White people no matter how racist some might be, one thing you can't take away from them is they have hearts and sympathy.

You can test this yourself: go in front of a Chinese, Arab, Indian or a White (European, American or Australian) and pretend to be dying, make sure you are very dark-skinned, come back and tell me who will attend to you, and treat you like a human.

There used to be a similar restaurant/night club in Accra, Ghana where Ghanaians/black Africans were not allowed.
The news got to the govt. and the place was banned and it is no longer in existence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by daneni1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
speedyGonzales:

Hahaha, bullshit! Racist people are exactly alike, it doesn't matter who they happen to be, if they are dumb enough to hate you because, your skin colour is different from theirs, they are willing to see you die for it.
Ghandi was willing to see blacks remain slaves and he fought side by side with whites for that, and the white coloured people have committed the most atrocities against the black people just because of their skin colour of all the colours or human variations.
s

Haba, how are u sure that Ghandi was willing to see blacks remain slaves? You forget he fought for d freedom of India in South Africa, forgetting abt d colour. There are also dark Indians too and he fought for their freedom.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ladycloud:
how can you be so sure I use a toothpick undecided
chei wetin na, you be lawyer? grin
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by ayoola648(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..

slave .
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by blackboy2star(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
No wonder my Igbo brothers refer Nigeria as ZOO
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by pinklingerie: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=kowema post=46568891]Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..[/quote

You're a fool....
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by ephi123(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Make una free Kowema abeg oo

As in, she must have about 50+ mentions by now cheesy
hat is what a person gets for making such an inexcusable comment.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by gaussy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
queenoflafia:

I don't understand what you are trying to say.I know some of their staff cos I see them almost daily.it's not a public place,no signboard or something.it's only for them
.follow me make I take you go the place

kindly follow back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.