Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (72210 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by frubben(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

People are just mentally bound.
If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..

What's is this one saying self, in ur own country, what will not happen in their country
Imagine u go to their country and open a supermarket for only nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ladycloud(f): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
chei wetin na, you be lawyer? grin
lol.. Noo my dear... The guy is just tackling me upandown...
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Did you just say this

If your kind populated Africa, we'd still be slaves!!! Smh

That wasn't the only bus available, but Rosa Parks stood her ground and fought for her right!
The truth. Very well spoken.
This is our country and we ought to be treated with utmost dignity and once again dignity. A healthy dose of it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
delishpot:

Does the club stop people based on race? Does Ferrari stop people based on race? Do they syop people based on the fact that they can not read or write? If NO, then you need to go rethink and come back with a better excuse as to why you love to be treated like a second class citizen in your own land
no be una carry go wia dem go treat una like second class.?
They did not impose ''slavery ''
It is you that went where you are not invited.
Na una de branch strange ppl wedding ba .
And yet you wonder why ppl want to screen you?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by CreativeWeb(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Did you just say this

If your kind populated Africa, we'd still be slaves!!! Smh

That wasn't the only bus available, but Rosa Parks stood her ground and fought for her right!

If I have a store that doesn't sell alcohol, will it be right for alcohol consumers to protest against me?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
RoseDearestLove:

The truth. Very well spoken.
This is our country and we ought to be treated with utmost dignity and once again dignity. A healthy dose of it.
do you behave with dignity or respect?
You can't even produce toothpicks.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Qualer:

is it that you are quite stupid or what?
simple qsn. Instead of answering, insult. Who sounds stupid between two of you?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by hummerwise(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..
you can help ur self by deleting this comment...
its derailing and shows a statement of a low IQ..
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Horus:

So just because they were robbed (maybe) you believe that they have the right to segregate?
is it until they start poisoning your food bfor you get it that you cannot force somebody to like or respect you. You can't even produce toothpicks. That's why the rest of the world treats us tie way they do. Not because of skin colour
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

/
This is the most ridiculous and abominable statement that I have ever heard this year. Apparently there is no lowest level in stupi.dity as you have clearly and ignorantly demonstrated by your careless statement.

Unbelievable!
\

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by gbishman: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
report and keep on stepping.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
The group of people supporting this blatant act of racism by the chinese in Abuja are the same group who will defend a certain president even if he is killing them

They have been programmed to think in reverse and cant reason logically anymore

This is a textbook case of racism in steroids but some die hard zombies won't agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
bizgenius1:

Nice video cool
when they deport his asss na in him eye go clear. Wetin he find go dia country if his was not messed up
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol.. Noo my dear... The guy is just tackling me upandown...
which guy, who him, Wey dem
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ladycloud(f): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
which guy, who him, Wey dem
u naaa grin
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
CreativeWeb:

If I have a store that doesn't sell alcohol, will it be right for alcohol consumers to protest against me?
When next you must, (that is if you must), make an analogy, draw examples from same premise.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Macmilla:

It's obvious the slave in us is still strong. In fact, some of us still beg to be enslaved.

Some of u open ur nairaland site and allow very thick stupidity to ooze out. Go and ask Muhammad Ali (RIP) why he threw his first Olympic Gold Medal into the sea. It was a restaurant owned by a white man in a white man's land. Here, a 'white man' comes to ur land, still refuses to serve u in ur own land and all u do is make up excuses for them.
Slavery is still in you.
he threw his medal cos he stupidly thought that being an entertainer Will make him equal to the white man. We fly their planes, we watch their TV, see by their light, ride their vehicles use their drugs, even buy their toothpick. All you do is entertain on the stage, on the field, just as the slaves sambos did and yet you wonder why the white man doesn't respect or fear you?
Is it tie ghettos or the Caribbean or Africa, where has tie black man done well ar a race.
It's not by chest pounding or throwing insults, everybody knows you're best av that.
What else are you bringing to the table.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.
That's called slavery in your own Country, on your own Soil and under your own Nose.

Chinese will NEVER try that in South Africa, they ll burn down the Supermarket.

If I can't be allowed IN then NOBODY should....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Icemany: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
You lot are being funny oh!
You do not tell someone who to invite on his own property.
The Rosa Parks incident was on a public bus.Note the word "PUBLIC"
You are not invited means you cant enter. Any other thing is trespassing.
As far as i am concerned,my country man was wrong on this.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by greatbuc(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Let them them write super store in Chinese.. Problem solved. Next OP!
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Shym3xx: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Black people and always crying racism where there's none. However, when there's blatant racism - these fools won't cry over it.

If it's a private property, there's no racism/discrimination there. I'm sure there are places in naij that's exclusive for certain people, especially rich people. Based on how everyone bows down to rich folks in naij - and how old people use "Sir"/"ma" for rich kids the age of their grandchildren - places like that should exist. And I'm sure there places only white expats can go in naij and they don't allow just anyone.

So, why cry over the China man trying to do his thing on a property he paid his money for? Leave the China man alone - Chinese folks can never be as racist as white people. They never colonised nor enslaved ya arse. And as powerful as China is right now - the country isn't causing any problem in Africa. Conversely, they're actually helping with infrastructures.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by BarrElChapo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
speedyGonzales:

Hahaha, bullshit! Racist people are exactly alike, it doesn't matter who they happen to be, if they are dumb enough to hate you because, your skin colour is different from theirs, they are willing to see you die for it.
Ghandi was willing to see blacks remain slaves and he fought side by side with whites for that, and the white coloured people have committed the most atrocities against the black people just because of their skin colour of all the colours or human variations.

so ghandi was rascist hmmmm undecided
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by opapichulo: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

Babe

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by shine12: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

Look at this one. too much liberality is not good o.

They are starting apartheid and discriminating in you country, in fact capital city, you re there saying its not by force.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by imamabi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
The most racists sets of people or nationalities towards blacks are Chinese, Arabs and Indians. I'll live with a racist white person than these people.White people no matter how racist some might be, one thing you can't take away from them is they have hearts and sympathy.

You can test this yourself: go in front of a Chinese, Arab, Indian or a White (European, American or Australian) and pretend to be dying, make sure you are very dark-skinned, come back and tell me who will attend to you, and treat you like a human.

I disagree with u in the chapter of Arab coZ Arabs also have blacks. U can say some middle east tribe.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
alobright17:

Stopping you from entering a gay club,is different from stopping you because you are gay of a certain nationality.
Stopping you from entering a private club in your own country because it is strictly for members or by IV is different from telling you is because of your nationality.

The op said Supermarket,which can be compare with Banks,churches,hotels or high schools not with club,birthday party or gathering where you can invite a certain number or caliber of people or age with dress codes e.t.c.

if the place is actually a supermarket and the guy was rejected just because he is a Nigerian here in Nigeria without any formal sign that shows that the place is a private place strictly for Chinese,then they're wrong.

The OP said it was a Chinese restaurant why are black Nigerians insisting on entering by force
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by busyfishing(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

so is it right? Can it happen in China? Will Chinese people allow a Nigerian supermarket to operate like that in China? Ask yourself that question before u start talking..Oya start insulting me

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
alobright17:

Stopping you from entering a gay club,is different from stopping you because you are gay of a certain nationality.
Stopping you from entering a private club in your own country because it is strictly for members or by IV is different from telling you is because of your nationality.

The op said Supermarket,which can be compare with Banks,churches,hotels or high schools not with club,birthday party or gathering where you can invite a certain number or caliber of people or age with dress codes e.t.c.

if the place is actually a supermarket and the guy was rejected just because he is a Nigerian here in Nigeria without any formal sign that shows that the place is a private place strictly for Chinese,then they're wrong.

The OP said it was a Chinese supermarket not just any supermarket ,why are black Nigerians insisting on entering by force
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
wayodude:

My friend, private clubs which support a racial divide are illegal. Of course an enlightened chap like yourself can tell the difference between racial discrimination and private club membership? No?

Illegal ? Says who? Why for heaven sake is a Nigerian insisting on entering a CHINESE SUPERMARKET . I tire for all of una ooo what have you done about members only establishments run by blacks that don't allow other blacks entry.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by amtaken(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
What do you expect when Buhari told the whole world that we are corrupt?

This never happened in previous regimes.

In fact, it doesn't even happen in China.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by kennycalls(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
that store must be under lock and key ASAP. arrant nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Fish Farming Business / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.