Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48833 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Adeoba10(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
G
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by otklass(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
i finally received my mail from Npower , i av my ref number after 4 weeks of registration. jst keep checking ur inbox . i did nt bother to re-apply, when i did nt receive dir mail.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by centlevi: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
pls which of the documents do we need to upload Cus I'm using a phone to apply and at the stage of uploading documents, it was not specify, only saw ''upload documents'' that all. I apply for N-power teach
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by centlevi: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
pls which of the documents do we need to upload Cus I'm using a phone to apply and at the stage of uploading documents, it was not specify, only saw ''upload documents'' that all. I apply for N-power teach
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ganiyu26(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Have not received their confirmation mail yet ooo, after three weeks of registration... Should I reapply
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ganiyu26(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Bigmillz:
Successfully applied since on Sunday midnight
Have u received their confirmation mail, if yes like how many days after reg
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by tunex11(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls who can assist a brother to upload d documents needed, I tried uploading but its saying file type not supported I did all i could but its still d same. Help a Bro oo pls
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2016
tunex11:
Pls who can assist a brother to upload d documents needed, I tried uploading but its saying file type not supported I did all i could but its still d same. Help a Bro oo pls
convert ur files tó pdf
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Draculadick(m): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2016
i have not received my ref number after three weeks of registration pls who is with me
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by tunex11(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2016
franciskaine:
convert ur files tó pdf
Bro pls send me your email let me send u d documents. I dnt have d software to convert to pdf
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
tunex11:
Bro pls send me your email let me send u d documents. I dnt have d software to convert to pdf
Franciskaine@yahoo.com
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by greatnex82(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2016
I applied but when it get to where I will upload my credentials it told me I have already registered to npower platform. my questions is have I being truly registered
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by dyfaze: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
I got an acknowledgement mail with unique number of 32 characters(numbers n letters). I called d help line n d lady said that I shld keep it like that.. Is that how other pple unique number looks like?.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by tunex11(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
franciskaine:
Franciskaine@yahoo.com

I have sent it to your mail tnks Bro really appreciate
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
tunex11:

I have sent it to your mail tnks Bro really appreciate
files converted and sent. Check ur mail
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Cul4real(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please urgent answer needed. I registered early for npower and I got my ACKNOWLEDGEMENT then and it contains just 10 numbers without letter within. But all new acknowledgement sending out now are of numbers and letters of about 30s. Do I need to register again please?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Stevosty: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cul4real:
Please urgent answer needed. I registered early for npower and I got my ACKNOWLEDGEMENT then and it contains just 10 numbers without letter within. But all new acknowledgement sending out now are of numbers and letters of about 30s. Do I need to register again please?
yours is actually better, you don't need to re-register.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Cul4real(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Stevosty:
yours is actually better, you don't need to re-register.
I am so much grateful. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.