Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48825 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Aivoyin:
pls i need someone to send me the link to register
www.npower.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by dukupus: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
When is it ending?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
LANDOS4RE4:

bsc at olodo, what do you mean?
Hahahahahahaha @ your stupidity....
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Feranmicharles(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
samted:

Nysc part 2... Not compulsory sha
thanks man...
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Skseries: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I can't seat exams with an HND... I don't hate HND just that federal government through Nysc or Npower suppose to pay Degree more than Diploma... But if you have friends that are employed in any federal or state ministries ask them HND and Bsc are not paid the same salary. Hope u gat ma point?
see this pu**y...
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by stargift: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

www.npower.gov.ng
please have they shut down this site? It hardly even opens
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Aivoyin:
pls i need someone to send me the link to register
www.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Has anybody submitted today or this night?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by LKO(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
tycoon3:

My institution certificate and Nysc discharge are pdf, passport jpg and c.v I used Microsoft word for that

Many thanks.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Maxcollins042(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2016
I cant find the registration/sign up link angry
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Ebay14(m): 2:14am On Jun 16, 2016
I can't input my call up number as the example there refuses to go off
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by IFAC(m): 2:53am On Jun 16, 2016
same with me and i cant even find my local government of origin in the available list. As for edo state we have 18 local government and only fifteen are on the website.
what a Bleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Barryde: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Stevosty:
yes with a ref number, that was the success in it.
Was it displayed after submitting the last page, or was the ref number sent to your mail after?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Chai no login or register undecided
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by kebi4all(m): 3:38am On Jun 16, 2016
please any idea as to why the NYSC call up number has refuse to edit? kindly note that am using a laptop.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry all the people that ask me to help today in registration hope u registered yourself because can't see login nor registration sign on the portal

Gat to sleep
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by azelab: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Sorry all the people that ask me to help today in registration hope u registered yourself because can't see login nor registration sign on the portal

Gat to sleep
no have nt been able to register, pls if u can assist me today i wl b greatful, my email is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com, pls i need ur email so that i wl b able to send my detail. thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Please can someone help on how the delete the nysc callup number that was used as example, the stuff refuse to delete oooo
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by nykole85: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx... This is what am seeing on the new portal
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by sosodevf(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
nykole85:
Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx... This is what am seeing on the new portal

same here
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Stevosty: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Barryde:

Was it displayed after submitting the last page, or was the ref number sent to your mail after?
It was displayed after submission, and got confirmation email afterwards.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Stevosty: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2016
It seems a lot of people put in their discharge certificate number instead of the call up number under the name, that includes me, that is what happens when you do too many applications online asking for nysc number not call up, now they are trying to edit that part for applicant to put in the right number.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Bucky001(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
I notice that one can apply as many time as possible because the site does not recognize the previously used BVN and e-mail. I completed my registration on Sunday and got acknowledgement mail with a unique application reference that could aid my future reference...I discovered that I uploaded my statement of result instead of certificate, I then log in to update my account but I was amazed when a fresh page came which I had filled and submitted again this morning...I now wonder if I'm on the right track though yet to get my new acknowledgement email.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Bucky001:
I notice that one can apply as many time as possible because the site does not recognize the previously used BVN and e-mail. I completed my registration on Sunday and got acknowledgement mail with a unique application reference that could aid my future reference...I discovered that I uploaded my statement of result instead of certificate, I then log in to update my account but I was amazed when a fresh page came which I had filled and submitted again this morning...I now wonder if I'm on the right track though yet to get my new acknowledgement email.
Bro is the site working?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by dafuturis(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Please, when is the deadline for application reception?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by phunsticks(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2016
omowolewa:
Find it difficult to apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by kolawolek: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
when i try to register it was difficult telling me my username has exist, i change still telling me my emailing is existing. What will i do?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shayo401(f): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
samted:

Nysc part 2... Not compulsory sha

Hello please i need to talk to you over something very important and urgent to me now, i sent you pm pls reply.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Abbey1045(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
kolawolek:
when i try to register it was difficult telling me my username has exist, i change still telling me my emailing is existing. What will i do?
login with the existing email maybe it has been registered.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by JerryJJZ(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pleaseee i need urgent help,,, i have registered like for 3 different people,,, still no confirmation message was received... Does it mean none succeeded? Please I need advice
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by JerryJJZ(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
elosonservices:
Npower 500,000 federal governent job how far have you gone? Www.npower.gov.ng

Please I have registered for 3 of my clients but they didn't receive confirmation text,,, please, whats going on??
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by azelab: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
professorgome:
www.npower.gov.ng
pls av u seen my details sir @ akinlabiazeez. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.