Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48809 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by yuskol03: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Do u know Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit? During Police recruitment HND were Inspectors, Bsc were ASP. A police inspector earns 98k while a police ASP earns 121k
who exactly your BSc help? think positive and learn how to be productive.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by somanze: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2016
elosonservices:
Same here bliv dy got d details
Same Here ooo. Someone should help us out too
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2016
yuskol03:

who exactly your BSc help? think positive and learn how to be productive.
No take things too serious! Just have fun
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by yuskol03: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
No take things too serious! Just have fun
seems you have succumb grin.. stay cool wink
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2016
shemite:

Good day bro, please I have been faced with network probs when trying to register for the npower proramme. Please can you send me you email address for me to send my details. A good samaritan here directed me to you. Please I will appreciate if you can help me. Thanks
I av replied your pm
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by joshrare(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I can apply for you for free fast just send me your details wink

Pls if u are serious abt it drop your mail let me send u my details or mail me on lajosh7621@gmail.com
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
yuskol03:

seems you have succumb grin.. stay cool wink
Yes ooo i don succumb oon have a nice day...

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope say HND and BSC no go collect the same salary ooo if HND collect 23,000 BSC suppose get 33,000 i no like wetin dem been do 4 NYSC oooo
This is stupidity... who BSC epp?.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Sammyblaq:
This is stupidity... who BSC epp?.
Sorry!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by EEZe(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope say HND and BSC no go collect the same salary ooo if HND collect 23,000 BSC suppose get 33,000 i no like wetin dem been do 4 NYSC oooo
we wa get NCE we no qualify na'
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2016
EEZe:
we wa get NCE we no qualify na'
Npower is for everyone, graduates and non graduates but N power teach is for only HND , BSC
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I av replied your pm
princeofpeace22:
I av replied your pm
Have send your my detail bro, thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by thomasthomas: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2016
chimah3:

Oh sure! We all did! Many that grew up with me are graduates with great jobs and families now!

I was raised right sir!

That's the reason they will see me 20years after and still respect my family!
That's nice! Kudos to your parents,but you know that's just one in a million.

Selfishness and greed has taken up everywhere.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
shemite:

Have send your my detail bro, thanks
OK seen
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by SaintOzone: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I av replied your pm
Pls I need ur assistance too,how can i reach u.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Martins301:

Na wa o. Haven't gotten even one
don't worry they will get too you. I think their site is overwhelmed
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ebonylady4real(f): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

Arrant Nonsense
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2016
ebonylady4real:

Arrant Nonsense
I like ur pix
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by kay29000(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Iyanbass:
Please stop criticizing thise government, buhary is tryn to re engineering the country and we need to support him, pls let us be patience and watch. I pray during thise buhary regime all of us shall make it.

God bless you.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by mikovo2002(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Please help me out i have not be able to register
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by poketoholo01(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2016
stargift:
I'm scared they might shut down the site. I'm still unable to apply. Please when is the application deadline?

I have no idea as to the deadline, though I heard from some quarters that the registration will last for 30 days. Just keep on trying.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ikechukwunwuzoh: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
let me send you my details nah?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by apaiwa: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
i have not been able to apply just because i got to a stage were they demanded for my BVN NUMBER AND I ASKED IS IT NECESSARY FOR NOW OR IS IT A WAY THEY HAVE DECIDED TO FRAUD THERE YOUTH AS USUAL
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
apaiwa:
i have not been able to apply just because i got to a stage were they demanded for my BVN NUMBER AND I ASKED IS IT NECESSARY FOR NOW OR IS IT A WAY THEY HAVE DECIDED TO FRAUD THERE YOUTH AS USUAL
BVN is required more than anything else.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Tunjoel(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:

Please help a brother I have been trying to apply since sunday. This is my no and email 08068647432, okewolejoel@yahoo.com
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by abtechy: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
N-Power Programmes:

The Enablers:
N-Power Teacher Corps Programme

The N-Power Teacher Corps will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates.
It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2 year duration.
The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will get computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development.
Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas.

N-Power Agro Programme:

Start Date: August 1st 2016
Duration: 2 years | Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment
Certification: National Skills Qualification (NSQ)

After a first phase of training, N-Power Agro volunteers will start to function as intermediaries between research and farmers. They will operate as facilitators and communicators, helping farmers in their decision-making and ensuring that appropriate knowledge is implemented to obtain the best results on farms.

N-Agro will also rely on the use of technology as the country aspires to identify soil types, farm sizes, irrigation data, and ensure that our farmers are operating optimally.

Requirements:

Currently Unemployed
Must be a graduate (any field or profession )
Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
Aged between 18-35
Interest in the agricultural industry

Apply Now for the N-Power Agro Programme
N-Power Health Programme:

Duration: 2 years | Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment

Through the N-Power Health programme, young graduates who form part of the 500,000 N-Power Corps members will be trained to work as public health assistants. They will teach preventive health to community members including pregnant women, children, families and individuals. They will also be trained to provide basic diagnostic services.

Criteria:

Currently Unemployed
Must be a graduate ( any field or profession )
Aged 18-35
An interest in public health
You should be a caring individual, interested in the health and safety of others and of good temperament

Apply Now for the N-Power Health Programme
The N-Power Teach programme

The N-Power Teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria. They will be deployed as teaching assistants in primary and secondary schools across Nigeria. They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. They will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities.

Criteria:

Currently Unemployed
Must be a graduate in any field or profession
Aged 18-35
Disposition to teaching and imparting knowledge
Disposition to discovering knowledge
Patience and ability to listen are good qualities to possess

Apply Now for the N-Power Teach Programme

N-Power Community Education Programme

Some members of the N-Power Teacher Corps Programme will be deployed nationally to instruct on:

Civic Education
Adult Education.

Criteria:

Currently Unemployed
Must be a graduate in any field or profession
Aged 18-35
Disposition to teaching and imparting knowledge
Disposition to discovering knowledge
Patience and ability to listen are good qualities to possess

N-Power Knowledge Programmes – The Innovators
The N-Power Knowledge programme is the Federal Government’s first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy. This programme will work alongside the planned eight innovation hubs across the country to provide incubation and acceleration of the technology and creative industries. The programme is a ‘Training to Jobs’ initiative, essentially ensuring that participants can get engaged in the marketplace in an outsourcing capacity, as freelancers, as employees and as entrepreneurs.

N-Power Creative

Duration: 3 Months |
Certification: Industry Grade Certification | National Skills Qualification
The N-Power Creative programme will train and develop 5,000 young creative talents. The strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content. Training will last 3 months, made up of 1-month in-class and a 2-month hands-on group project, across selected Nigerian cities. The participants will be trained and certified in one of the following courses:

Animation | Graphic Design | Post-production | Script Writing

Criteria:

Unemployed graduates or non graduates
Must be between 18-35 years old
Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
Problem solving skills
Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Detail-oriented
Analytical

N-Power Tech Hardware
To empower at least 10,000 computer device technicians into the ICT Industry.

The N-Power Tech. for device technicians program will train and facilitate tooling for at least 10,000 technicians to boost the device servicing and manufacturing industry. The output of this program will serve as a critical catalyst for the expansion of local capacity to service and produce mobile phones, tablets, computers and other relevant devices to serve the local and international market.

Criteria:

Must be between 18-35 years old
Problem solving skills

Apply Now for the
N-Power Tech for Developers

To empower 10,000 Software Developers into the ICT Industry.
The N-Power Tech for developers programme will train, tool and position 10,000 hands-on software developers for the local and international software development market. Participants will undergo a project based model to training wherein they will be exposed to foundational software development tools as well as resources to thrive as a modern day software developer entrepreneur. The programme will seek to establish the foundation knowledge, tools and platform upon which participants can pursue a career as software development entrepreneurs.

Training will last 11 weeks and culminate with job fairs to link participants with placement opportunities within their respective localities. The programme will also offer a continuity platform to support participants with learning and engagement opportunities on a continuous basis. Participants will be enabled with a device to continue the practice and exploration of opportunities after training.

Criteria:

·Must be between 18-35 years old
Problem solving skills
Detail-oriented
Analytical

Apply Now for the

N-Power Build Programme
N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.

The focus industries include:

Building Services
Construction
Built Environment Services
Utilities
Automotive
Aluminium and Gas

Criteria:

Currently Unemployed
No degree or diploma requirements
Aged between 18-35
Interest in fixing, building and creating things

For More Information
http://www.jollyboss.com/federal-government-of-nigeria-n-power-programme-2016-for-young-nigerians/
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Gheritage(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
That's what I got at d last stage when d page went off on Monday around 4pm

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by LANDOS4RE4: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

bsc at olodo, what do you mean?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by tycoon3(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
LKO:

What were the document u uploaded? Were they in pdf format? Thanks.
My institution certificate and Nysc discharge are pdf, passport jpg and c.v I used Microsoft word for that
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Yseone(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
the Npower site doesn't open again here, who has solution over this? I have applied though but want to help two of my friends to apply too. which browser are you guys using pls? I use firefox
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Aivoyin(f): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
pls i need someone to send me the link to register

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.