Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Blatter Accuses UEFA Of Rigging Draws - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blatter Accuses UEFA Of Rigging Draws (379 Views)

Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault / 2015 World Cup Winner Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blatter Accuses UEFA Of Rigging Draws by themomentng: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Former FIFA President, Sepp Blatter, has allegedly accused UEFA of rigging tournament draws.
The 80-year-old has been quoted by a Swiss newspaper as saying that certain balls denoting the teams in the draw were either “warmed” or “cooled” so they could be distinguished from others in the pot.
Blatter declined to identify which specific teams or tournaments were affected, confirming only that it was a European club competition.
“I saw it with my own eyes and it was like cheating,” he told Blick.
“It was for a European competition. Only one team has managed that. It was an Italian side. You can see the balls that are drawn identified either by making them hot, or if they have been cooled. I was a witness.”
Blatter stepped down from his post at the height of the corruption scandal that has engulfed FIFA for the last 18 months, but maintains that he has never been involved in illegal activity.

1 Share

Re: Blatter Accuses UEFA Of Rigging Draws by odutolasodiq(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
see who dey accuse uefa for rigging.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA To Conduct Special African Ranking / Lionel Messi Could Leave Barcelona After Tax Verdict – Javier Tebas. / Betting X All About Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.