Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? (424 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by MrImole: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
The picture below has just reminded me my worst first date experience.
What's your worst first date experience?

We were in a fast food joint and her friends came to say hi, she introduced us and after which they left, I thought it was just a coincidence.
I realized that her three friends ordered a "take-away" pack when it was time for me to pay, it was very painful not because of the money but because of the fast game they pulled on me. I was like, "Imole, so a girl can really do this to you?" (...and I like to think that I'm smart when I'm happy)
I have stopped picking her calls since.

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by MrImole: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
MrImole:
The picture below has just reminded me my worst first date experience.
What's your worst first date experience?

We were in a fast food joint and her friends came to say hi, she introduced us and after which they left, I thought it was just a coincidence.
I realized that her three friends ordered a "take-away" pack when it was time for me to pay, it was very painful not because of the money but because of the fast game they pulled on me. I was like, "Imole, so a girl can really do this to you?" (...and I like to think that I'm smart when I'm happy)
I have stopped picking her calls since.

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Met You First / Would U Date Your Best Friend's Ex / Why Do We Fall In Love (based On The Psychology Of Falling In Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.