Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) (1645 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / [must Read] My First Lesbian Experience; A Sex Story. Kindly Share This Post On / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by jamolonblog: 6:03am On Jun 15, 2016
He took his sweet time with me.
He soaped my body and got to know me, and I gasped as he rubbed bubbles all over my rounded breasts. He turned me around slowly and took a few moments to admire my ass in silence.

“Damn,” he said under his breath. His dick was pressed against my thigh and he used the washcloth to drip bubbles down my back. He licked my earlobes and suck the back of my neck as I moaned into the darkness and pressed my hand to mu pussy. Juice leaked from me immediately, and I reached back and offered hum my fingers which he licked one by one.

I turned around and kissed him, tasting myself in his mouth and he slid two fingers inside of me as he sucked gently on my tongue. Then he left my lips and bent slightly.

He got to licking on my breasts like they werelipops. My pussy was on fire. I grabbed his dick and started stroking him, faster and faster. He took it as long as he could then he moved my hands and cupped my ass, guiding he head of his dick into my opening and sliding into me with one single stroke.

He pushed as deep as he could go, like he wanted it to come out of my throat, as if ......http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/bathroom-experience.html

Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by ucheHapers(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2016
This early morning...?

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by jamolonblog: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2016
ucheHapers:
This early morning...?
lmao
Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2016
The sun is not even rises yet but the drooping poles started to stand strong and sturdy this morning.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Is that all, that wimp could do?
Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by jiksman3: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
The sun is not even rises yet but the drooping poles started to stand strong and sturdy this morning.
Urs or?
Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by FlySly05: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
You sha like to ruin my Fast abi. God pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by jamolonblog: 2:06am On Jun 20, 2016
FlySly05:
You sha like to ruin my Fast abi. God pass you.
no vex bro
Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by Samuel8604: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2016
chaii, anyways God dey..
Re: Bathroom Experience (a Must Read) by stobery(m): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Is My New Month Look / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Can’t Do Without Sex? / Your Best Quality In Five Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.