Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church (952 Views)

50 Cent Slams Nigerian Man Who Asked Him A Question On Instagram / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift / Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by Blackberrybabes: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2016
It appears one of Nigerian pastor demanded that comedian Bovi perform at a charity program free of charge. This didn’t go down well with the comedian, who lost his mother recently.
Ranting about his ordeal with a pastor, Bovi wrote,

“I will choose my charity, my charity won’t chose me”

See what he posted in full below

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/bovi-exposed-pastor-who-asked-him-to.html

lalasticlala

Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by seyema(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Sharp guy
Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by Smellymouth: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Chai
Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Alaroro

1 Like

Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by dorocent(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by xheatload: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

It appears one of Nigerian pastor demanded that comedian Bovi perform at a charity program free of charge. This didn’t go down well with the comedian, who lost his mother recently.
Ranting about his ordeal with a pastor, Bovi wrote,

“I will choose my charity, my charity won’t chose me”

See what he posted in full below

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/bovi-exposed-pastor-who-asked-him-to.html

lalasticlala

Are you guys believing what this nonsense blogger said.

Is It on FB
, Twitter, instagram, or where did he said so.

Stop all this rubbish
Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by eyeview: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Sadlynmost of these artistes started from the churches where they performed free. Go and check their early days and you will see that the churches gave them their early platforms for launch.
Once they now have their breakthrough,they won't go back to that church to perform without being paid.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by Benjom(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2016
It's your choice man but have you heard of the word "Sowing" before? Perhaps, your creator was about to enlarge your coast you never can tell... Lol
Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by THONZE(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2016
WELL....IT IS ASK HE ASKED,,,,HE DID NOT BEG YOU....

1 Like

Re: Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church by THONZE(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2016
WELL....IT IS ASK HE ASKED,,,,HE DID NOT BEG YOU.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Our Top 10 African Kings Of Highlife Musicians / How Marriage And Motherhood Transformed Tonto Dikeh / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.