Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page (1095 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by 360frolic(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
The Ooni of Ife’s wife, Queen Wuraola has opened an Instagram page. In doing so she is the first Nigerian Olori to own such a page.

The bio says she’s promoting unity amongst women from ile-Ife to the world. She also mentioned that the page will be managed by staff.

So i guess this means there would be no controversial pictures or clapbacks from her against any troll that might stumble into her space.

You can see her page and how many followers she has at the moment below.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-olori-wuraola-becomes-first.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by mrvitalis(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2016
And she has less than 500 followers

Looool

If nnamdi Kanu wife opens one in the first 30 min she will hit 20k followers trust me
Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by Beremx(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
And she has less than 500 followers

Looool

If nnamdi Kanu wife opens one in the first 30 min she will hit 20k followers trust me
Are you now comparing Nnamdi Kanu's wife to Ooni's wife?

What an insult!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by braithwaite(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2016

Soon ifa go join twitter..

lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Beremx:
Are you now comparing Nnamdi Kanu's wife to Ooni's wife?

What an insult!
Sha insult to nnamdi Kanu wife

Oni wey marry wife wey another man don fxck fxck
Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by Beremx(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

Sha insult to nnamdi Kanu wife

Oni wey marry wife wey another man don fxck fxck
But she's still the Ooni's wife. who knows Nnamdi Kanu's wife wey another man no fucck fucck?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by mrvitalis(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Beremx:
But she's still the Ooni's wife. who knows Nnamdi Kanu's wife wey another man no fucck fucck?
Who is that my business
I hate nnamdi Kanu sha

But oni married a second hand wife.. . Just my point
Re: PHOTO: Olori Wuraola Becomes First Nigerian Queen To Open An Instagram Page by Julietcutie(f): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2016
grin d posters above tho... second hand or not she is still the oni's wife

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Propose To My Urhobo Woman / Funny Fact About Yorubas / The Strongest Native Doctor In Nigeria Is Dr Alehe Sirking: Watch His Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.