Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (76366 Views)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Eight Years A Slave:The Republican Party And Two-term Obama Presidency / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Ogurube: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
2005 not 2009

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by SirDavico(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
He be like say dem those pikins dey chop supplements or fertilizer

In Nigeria , 18 year old pikin dey be like the pikins for the first picture

Wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by SirDavico(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2016
MrCow:
wow, those girls die. BTW, is Obama having is bath with dudu osun or why the grey hair,

se na the world problem come bleach him hair.... choi, hmm

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Mayflowa(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Which area u dey for naija? Lol
There are many naija children That can outgrow these obama children. Go better private children school make u go see 14 yrs

2 Likes

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by emorse(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Ajibel:
Malia baby, I miss you kiss kiss

embarassed
You say wetin?

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by pamcode(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2016
I was in Js2 when obama was elected for his first term so i believe this. Lol but this transformation is erotic.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by emorse(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2016
flamingREED:
The grown girls should be naked altogether.
What nonsense!
A layman armed with the scriptures is greater than the OBAMAS put together!

Who would you rather be? Your present self or an extended member of the Obama family? Remember all liars shall go to hell o.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by emi14: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Whoever place like to your usless comment is same as you. Take a break, travel out and stop insulting Nigeria or Nigerians
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by daclint(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2016
RealAdewole:
CHAI!!! See Obama's hair from dark to white

and down here we elect a presido wey don get grey hair before election I wonder what im hair colour go change to

Na green and white

2 Likes

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Jarus(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2016
tuoyoojo:
these children grow well o.
well trained for dat matter

no scandal no nothing

like someone said u go see 18 year old short like maltina bottle
for 9ja

na only wen him talk, u go know say na ancient pikin

Lmfao @ ancient pikin and maltina bottle. Kai. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by shotuns: 1:23am On Jun 16, 2016
The best president and my role model with no controversy yet. I just love this beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by buchhy(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Ajibel:
Malia baby, I miss you kiss kiss

embarassed
she know u before?
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by guiddoti: 1:25am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

grin fertiliser manure!

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Ranchhoddas: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Cherishing:
That scumbag spoiled America.
Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by bewla(m): 2:40am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

i no c them dogs im the first pix
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by BobUg28(m): 3:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Remarkable African family.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by BobUg28(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin this one dey talk?

He promoted major Islamic crisis in the states .
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by MrHighSea: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2016
bodejohn:
Only Michelle remained unchanged...
The girls are all grown up and Obama's black hair is now almost white...
Can someone already take Buhari's family picture...
So we can have something to compare with in 3 or 7 years time...
Deafness will be one confirm change
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by aBOSEDEJOY1: 4:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls you are too funny jo.
adebrave1:
Before he became the president his hair was so black as if he was using dye but now reverse is the case. Same also Babatunde Fashola before he became the governor of lagos state he was handsome and charming but now, reverse is the case.

One person will now come and tell me grey hair is due to age, iffa hear.....

If you see beta stress you go bend. grin grin
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by babamoha(m): 5:29am On Jun 16, 2016
RealAdewole:
CHAI!!! See Obama's hair from dark to white

and down here we elect a presido wey don get grey hair before election I wonder what im hair colour go change to
Orange.lol
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by jacy67(f): 5:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Trone:
No, you're wrong. Our girls are more edible.
Lol!! Them be edible catering?
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by philips70(m): 5:42am On Jun 16, 2016
But how do we truly know that picture was truly taken in 2009?
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 16, 2016
were they fed with growers meshgrin

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by xcuggsm(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2016
bodejohn:
Only Michelle remained unchanged...
The girls are all grown up and Obama's black hair is now almost white...
Can someone already take Buhari's family picture...
So we can have something to compare with in 3 or 7 years time...

Buhari's family pictures?
I have been wondering why nothing like that has been published in the media.

Abeg, can somebody please educate me on how many wives and children President Mohammad Buhari has

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by gordonkey(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeyeancah:
2009 - 2016 Just a space of 7yrs , Wow! What a transformation!
. U can imaging those Dogs getting federal allocation. See life.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by wowo2: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2016
see how you take everyone for a ride...that first picture was not when he took office as president in 2008/2009 but years before when he was sworn in as a Senator..and even 2nd picture must ne around 2013 or 2014

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by abiambo(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2016
is snow falling on obama's head alone
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by oluwaahmed: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Abeg make person save buhari own nau, so dt in 3yrs time, we go see ow een don fat & fresh
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Olarhbanjee(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
So na D dogs u dey see!
Omotayor123:
Wow.... This is Change!!

Just take a Look at those Dogs shocked
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by holla2bohsun(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
I told you this year, we are committed to making you a landlord in Lagos. So with 250k u can own a land. Just 250k every month for 3months and that's it. You are a landlord in LEKKI. Don't miss out, Pls call mike on +234 818 965 6821 , or whatsapp ope on 08023130043.
# Belvicgardins , # landlordtoday ,# Lekkilands .
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Niyinficient(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Obama's 1st daughter!!! #LipsSealed

She be like Longitude grin i prefer when she small.....see as she don be like dongoyarro
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by oojehshez(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2016
na growers mash dem dey give their children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.