Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (76381 Views)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Eight Years A Slave:The Republican Party And Two-term Obama Presidency / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2016
oojehshez:
na growers mash dem dey give their children?
Lol. Na genetically modified chicken, eggs, bread, fish and rice dem dey chop
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by DrSage(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
He be like say dem those pikins dey chop supplements or fertilizer

In Nigeria , 18 year old pikin dey be like the pikins for the first picture
lwkmm

Guy abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Agozie48: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Wow not bad at all they really changed
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by charlsecy(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeyeancah:
What a transformation!
Thunderlicious:
The two dogs in the second photo are more influential than I.
Which of the daughters became the dogs?
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by promi6(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Malia! Malia!! How many times did I call you? Thought I warned not to put on this dress again, unless we're inside? Issorite! We go know who be the man of the house!!
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Artistree: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2016
I swear this is what we call CHANGE!!! Not the fake one we have in Naija.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Thunderlicious: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2016
yinkuscious:
what specie of dog are u ?

Sorry for the late response... Same as u are.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by kayalla(f): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2016
their own better
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Ranchhoddas: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2016
BobUg28:

He promoted major Islamic crisis in the states .
Promoted? How exactly did he do this?
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Maser: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Not when he was sworn in as president, rather this picture was when he was sworn in as Senator. The girls were not this small when he was sworn in as President.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by flamingREED(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
emorse:

Who would you rather be? Your present self or an extended member of the Obama family? Remember all liars shall go to hell o.

That same Christian layman
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by cstr9: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2016
The president and leader of the free world. God bless america.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeyeancah:
2009 - 2016 Just a space of 7yrs , Wow! What a transformation!
Why, the only thing that has not changed is OBAMA's shirt and tie!

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by oluwasegunolade: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Ajibel:

My momma tol' me to always follow ma dreams

embarassed embarassed
I think that should also be in your dreams. I even hear say the gurl get belle sometimes ago, was pondering if it's my child she was carrying tongue
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by 18SNVL: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by tunahper(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Guliver:
if na naija presidio,wit DAT age him go don't litter children full every where.
Especially with government stolen moneymoney cheesy
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Bimpe29: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Waooo! Malia and Shasha, young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Paulchris(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2016
teekay213:
see happy family,if to say na naija he for don litter everywhere looking for male child who will be his heir.
he don add two new dogs nah
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by alaskido(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
In 2009, there was not much money. Obama hair was black. In 2016, they have eaten enough money and looking fresh, even added 2 dogs to the family. The only difference I see there is that Obama hair has gone all white from ruling stubborn people. The same goes for GEJ. He grew white all over because of Nigeria wahala.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by kurlz(f): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
He be like say dem those pikins dey chop supplements or fertilizer

In Nigeria , 18 year old pikin dey be like the pikins for the first picture

aaaaahaaaaaah bros na lie.
anyway I see it as on a lighter mood though.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by emorse(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
flamingREED:

That same Christian layman
OK. As long as it makes you happy. Cheers!
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by lebete3000: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Guliver:
if na naija presidio,wit DAT age him go don't litter children full every where.

Chai ppl are very wicked oh!!
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by yinkuscious(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Sorry for the late response... Same as u are.
sorry for the last response as well. I don't belong to the animal kingdom. Seems u're alone
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Thunderlicious: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
yinkuscious:
sorry for the last response as well. I don't belong to the animal kingdom. Seems u're alone

We are together, there is no way out for u.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by yinkuscious(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thunderlicious:

We are together, there is no way out for u.
Oh, I don't keep pets. So sorry!
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Thunderlicious: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
yinkuscious:

No be u dey suck breast there?

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Lucasbalo(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2016
cstr9:
The president and leader of the free world. God bless america.
God bless you too.
Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Lucasbalo(m): 1:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Cherishing:

I don't think you follow American politics and happenings in and around the country . He is a big time failure!
A professor of law and an accomplished man by all measuring scale is a failure in your world. No wonder you are stuck in a Third World hell hole going no where. Obama is the president of the most technologically advanced country in the world and what are you doing with your life ?.

1 Like

Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by Lucasbalo(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Cherishing:
That scumbag spoiled America.
Wasted generation. I doubt if you know the meaning of scumbag ?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.