Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account (26868 Views)

EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by telim: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Instead of me to learn how to use dynamite and guns to become a billionaire, I wasted my time graduating from a university to become broke.

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by back2sender: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jakpon:
We Igbos support Tompolo and the Niger Delta
Tompolo is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Tompolo is greater Ojukwu

Tompolo is greater than Chinua Achebe

Tompolo is greater Nnamdi Azikiwe.

We Igbos support Tompolo. The Niger Delta Oil belong to we Igbos. Na our oyel
Tompolo is the president of the 5 % children of hate from ugandan Biafra republic.

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by princejayboss: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jakpon:

CHILD
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by feedthenation(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Only in Nigeria does it pay to be have a criminal past.

Yet with all his huge account balances, this useless 'freedom fighter' never provide basic amenities for his community?

We are the handy work of our misfortune in this country where criminals who can steal the most are celebrated.

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by 3kay945(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jakpon:

How much dey your account

Only if Tompolo could lead your war.
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by IVORY2009(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
meltiplexer:
3 billionaire from a stupid militant,where did he get them from? Jonathan as finish sharing our money when he was in office. where is the hope for a common man.

i just don't this kind news, abeg let mi check if naijabet pay me joooooooooo

lol, when there was peace in the Niger delta wen Jona was der, where where you? When Tompolo and co guided the creeks and they where paid for doing so, where where u? Compare it to wat is going on today, how much revenue has the nation lost today? Is it not more than 3 billlion is the last few days of militacy in the Niger Delta? An English man would say "Penny wise, Pounds foolish" dat is wat the current administration has done.
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by MCeeShort(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
When will this drama end? This is becoming an embarrassment to us all.
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

I am not one of them i never chop bloggers

If the source is reliable i'd acknowledge it

If not i'll point it out too

If you think i talk on all issues , means you have been reading and talking on all issues too

But if not
then why are you stalking me

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by ClintonDal(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Very fat and undiluted lie. If the FG had frozen his account, the details will be glaring. Cross check with other cases of frozen accounts of suspected looters and see if you won't find the bank and account details present.
BullCrap!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
They should get serious and arrest this man and his cohorts. At least Obanikoro is feeling the heat and FFK is still languishing in detention.
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jakpon:

Abeg shift joor!
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by Clemsworld(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Using fuel to quench Fire, let see how this works!!!
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by nanauju(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Use this cane laced with chilly pepper from hell on Tompolo sad sad
Yes o.. Hahaha
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by 4nobody4every1: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
nanauju:

Yes o.. Hahaha
wink cool
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by joinnow: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
That can money fit buy 10 cruismissiles.so don't doubt IG the say they have cruise missiles tomahawk cry cry cry
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by olash007: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
He has 3Billion ? no wonder some goats are forming gangs

I don't trust this source though

U want source? Here is it

saharareporters.com/2016/06/15/efcc-freezes-tompolos-bank-account

You dey here with no penny in your pocket dey support criminal wey steal 3billion. Ignorance of the highest order

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by babadee1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
SeriousMinded:

It is time Nigerians should pik up guns and bombs against these politicians, one way another.

Is Tompolo not a politician too? He was nobody until his brother Goodluck came to pick him up from the creeks and gave him billions of naira of public funds for doing nothing. There are hardworking Nigerians in the Niger Delta who will never see 3 million naira in their lives not to talk of 3 billion.

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by Mopolchi: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jakpon:

Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by Princepoint(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
since when as this guy wanted by effc
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by deantimes(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account by lonelydora: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2016
midey93:
3 billion for what? what service did he render to Nimasa. orisi

If only you know how much he was making weekly from hiring his surveillance ship to NIMASA. I was expecting to see a figure greater than 3b. Tompolo is a thief and he's not fighting for any ND.

BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / Rice Smuggling - Why We Are Re-opening Borders - Jibrin Ibrahim