Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo (1235 Views)

Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Does Your First Love Still Hold A Special Place In Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I'm back again o! Lol

So earlier this year, I was searching the internet for tips on how to manage one's nervous system when meeting an LDR sweetheart for the first time and also from another country and race wink well I stumbled on a very interesting blog and the lovely true love life story I read got me floating on the air ;
Fast forward to this very day, I had an amazing time with my LDR sweetheart.

This thread isn't created to encourage online dating alone, but to make people who are in search of true love not to limit their search to the people offline.

Have you ever sat down one day to think that, one of the reasons why God allowed internet is because some people's soulmates ain't within their environments, city, country etc and one might not have the resources to travel round the world all in the search of finding a soul mate, I mean that one that finds your flaws amazing and perfect! Hummmmm.....are you still enduring that doubtful and unsecured relationship? Do you think relationships are full of pains? Do you have a fairy tale dream yet living the opposite? Do you lack true affections in your relationship? Hummmmm......

"With God, all things are Possible"

Just goto God in prayers and tell Him about this man of your dreams, be specific please and make sure your motives are pure!!!!

I'll post the true love story in just few mins wink with pics as well wink
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
I’m a Canadian girl, and one day on a whim I messaged a very cute British boy on a dating site thinking nothing would come of it. To my surprise we quickly fell head over heels for each-other. On that first night we messaged each-other he stayed up the better part of the night and only got in an hour or two of sleep before beginning work at six am the next day (I hadn’t realized the time difference!). On our second Skype chat he said he would fly here to see me; very unused to that sort of commitment I thought he was kidding. A week in he drunkenly professed his love for me via Skype. I thought he may be a tad crazy, but as we talked each and everyday I realized he was just crazy about me, and that I felt the same.
I wrote him a song, and clumsily strummed my guitar to it on Youtube. He said he thought it was amazing, that he couldn’t believe someone would write a song for him. He told me out of the blue often that I was beautiful. That he loved my brown eyes (that I didn’t like). He appreciated all of my little surprises. He was amazed by me in a way that I’d always wished someone would be, and I was amazed by him too. By his kindness, by his electrifying smile, by his humbleness, by those gorgeous green eyes, by his perfect nose (that he didn’t like), by the way he made each of my days so much better.
We found ourselves talking about each-other constantly, eager to show anyone short of a stranger a photo of the person who had come into our world and turned it upside-down. He played my music for family, he told people about the novels I had written. I told people of his job in the army, his travels, and how sweet he was to me. He was proud of me, supportive, loving, he was on my side. It finally made sense how a relationship was supposed to be. There were no games with him, no waiting by the phone, no hiding my feelings or having to play it cool, no having the rug ripped from beneath me… just honest, constant love. Something I had never known.

To be cont...
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
One day while Skyping him at his army base he told me, while laying on his cot in a room full of soldiers how he couldn’t wait to lay beside me and look into my eyes. Of course the “lads” began to tease him, and he replied “What? That’s how you talk to someone you’re crazy about!” It was perfect, and still makes me smile. There was no hiding our feelings for each-other. Though when I told him he was lookin handsome in front of his family and friends over Skype he did turn the colour of a tamah-oh (that’s how he says tomato in his British accent… he always gets a kick out of when I try to imitate it).
We talked for three months about the first time that we would finally lay eyes on each-other at the airport. How I’d be there waiting, searching strangers faces until my gaze met those handsome green eyes, and how I would run and jump into his arms. Or perhaps, how we would coyly make our way to each-other and embrace in one of those awkward ass-out hugs before walking to the car hand-in-hand on a beautiful Florida afternoon. Of course, it didn’t happen at all like we’d imagined.
In reality my plane was delayed an hour and it turns out the drive from my airport to his was two hours, not the forty-five minutes I had thought. Additionally, a torrential downpour rolled in and at times I couldn’t even see the hood of my car on the highway. I had made two wonderful new friends on my flight over; a girl about my age named Tamara who turned out to be an actress on one of my favorite shows, and her mother Maria. Like me they were headed to Tampa, and instead of renting a car I offered to give them a lift. They told me they didn’t want to intrude on our romantic moment but also admitted they were curious to see what would happen :p. I stopped quickly by my dad’s vacation house where we’d be staying and changed into the outfit I’d long had planned. I wore my hair down and straight, high-waisted white shorts, a blue lace top and matching heels, plus the bluebird earrings he’d sent me for my birthday.
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
By the time I finally arrived at the Tampa airport my sweetheart had been waiting there for 3 hours (he had left his house for the journey from England to Florida 23 hours earlier!). He must have been exhausted but he didn’t look it. I crept along the departures lane ready to catch a glance of the boy I’d waited months to see hoping he hadn’t caught a flight right back to England after waiting there so long for me. Near the end of the lane way there he was… tall, in a white dress shirt and dark wash jeans with suitcase in hand looking all sorts of handsome. He pulled his luggage around back and I popped the trunk (slash boot). He plunked his suitcase in as I apologized for the delay. We had time for a quick embrace and a peck on the lips before we were hurried on our way. Not quite the Oscar winning embrace we’d imagined! Tamara traded him the shotgun seat as I began introducing everyone and explaining everything. We held hands, sneaking glances at each-other. He was even more gorgeous in 3D than I’d imagined, and he later told me he thought the same thing when he’d first laid eyes on me. It felt surreal, as we sat in Maria’s livingroom side-by-side having a drink with our new friends. It was finally happening. After 3 months of bad internet connections, dropped calls, technical and time difference difficulties, we were finally together, and it was so wonderful.
We spent two amazing weeks together. We did Universal Studios. Toured the Everglades. Held an alligator. Swam in the ocean. Took a road trip to Miami. Ate cookie dough ice cream in the rain. Made heart-shaped foods. Watched movies. Did the Edison and Ford Museum. Did karaoke. Visited friends. Cuddled. Rode in a limo. Went out for dinner. Stayed in for dinner. Did a photo shoot. Played pool. Sat at a restaurant over the water and watched a beautiful lightening storm in the distance. When he carried me over the puddles at Fort Myers beach a man behind us joked “you’re making the rest of us look bad!”

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
My sweetie told me on his way over he flew over “Nova Scotchya” (instead of Nova Scotia) which made me giggle. In his defense I pronounced his hometown wrong for quite a while. I also found it funny that he was amazed by Wal-Mart and was always wanting to go there. He thought it was funny when I’d say things like “cologne” or “house coat.” I found it hilarious when he’d say “that’s bollocks” or “I’m knackered” (pronounced knackaahd). When I dropped him at the airport I handed him a love letter that said I had hidden some beef jerky in his carry-on luggage, and when I got home from dropping him at the airport I found a note under my pillow that said “I miss you.” Turns out we’d both hidden a little surprise on each-other
We are always making each-other laugh with our language differences (don’t get us started on how to say Barbados). And now I am saving my pennies for a flight to England and I am officially his “bird” (girlfriend). That first meeting might not have happened quite the way we’d pictured, but it didn’t matter. It was perfect, cause we were together. Can’t wait until we are together again
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hummmm ....so I read this and it lifted my spirit up.

I know some of y'all be like.... "oh its a foreign story....bla bla" but I'm a testimony of the same story as well....I'll tell my own story soon by His Grace! If you wanna see pics of me and my sweetheart hehehe just let me know, I'll upload it for just few mins wink
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
By the way, this is the link of the site, you can go there to read more about others as well....

https://ldr13./meeting-my-ldr-sweetheart-for-the-first-time/
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hummmm too long to read baa? True love isn't for everyone anyways wink
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by Boltam(f): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
beautiful piece but i have given up on love

1 Like

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Boltam:
beautiful piece but i have given up on love

Awwwwwwh you see I have noticed something about life....people who give up never get what they want. In fact God is always impressed at people who don't give up on their dreams. Never never give up on anything that matters to you no matter the circumstances.

Please don't give up and pray more.

1 Like

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice fairytale undecided
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
firstking01:
Nice fairytale undecided
Yes but in reality....
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by Paulakosu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by daveP(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Let's geographically relocate to an African setting( satellite does so) aha, we'll placed. now search if this is often, rarely, quite often, always or impossible(cursor fights between rarely and impossible)

Africa o

2 Likes

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by firstking01(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Yes but in reality....
Hmmm, and where's your own picture?
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, and where's your own picture?
Hummmmmm.....I'd upload and remove...so just like this comment when you are ready.
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
daveP:
Let's geographically relocate to an African setting( satellite does so) aha, we'll placed. now search if this is often, rarely, quite often, always or impossible(cursor fights between rarely and impossible)

Africa o
Nothing is impossible.... Whether in Africa or Outside Africa cheesy
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Yes oo. I'm currently in a LDR, will be traveling to her country soon. Can't wait to see her in 3D.
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by firstking01(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Hummmmmm.....I'd upload and remove...so just like this comment when you are ready.
i 've nt seen the pix o
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by Boltam(f): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwwwh you see I have noticed something about life....people who give up never get what they want. In fact God is always impressed at people who don't give up on their dreams. Never never give up on anything that matters to you no matter the circumstances.

Please don't give up and pray more.
thank you dear...i tink i will do more of prayers
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by daveP(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:

That's why the cursor is fighting btw rarely and impossible. wink

1 Like

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Yes oo. I'm currently in a LDR, will be traveling to her country soon. Can't wait to see her in 3D.

Wooooooow *lovestruck* I'm so happy for you dear and I wish you all the best. So tell me, are you nervous as well? tongue

Before I welcomed my baby at the airport, I was extremely nervous grin I was so worried about many things...if he'd still find me attractive, how I'm gonna react, his personality offline etc hahaha looking back now, I thank God that everything worked out just perfectly!!!! Truly God is awesome!!!!
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Boltam:
thank you dear...i tink i will do more of prayers
Oh yes you should! Prayers work wonders you have no idea!!!!
I have gone through hell in the hands of men, but when I finally called God to choose for me.....mehnnn....you know God will not give you stone when you ask for bread cheesy instead He will give you a nice, attractive, delicious and well baked bread.

Call Him now!!!!

1 Like

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
firstking01:
i 've nt seen the pix o
Are you ready now?
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by Boltam(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:

I have gone through hell in the hands of men, but when I finally called God to choose for me.....mehnnn....you know God will not give you stone when you ask for bread cheesy instead He will give you a nice, attractive, delicious and well baked bread.

Call Him now!!!!
grin you are a darling

1 Like

Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by SpicyMimi(f): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Boltam:
grin you are a darling
Winks
Re: True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo by davidif: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Call Him now!!!!

Wow! What an amazing story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland!! / This Man Was Arrested For Rape / Fashion In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.