Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men (83840 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by willibounce1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
After una go say jungle justice is bad. Any thief caught in the act should be shown no mercy.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by banme1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lagos. Destination for the good, bad and evil.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by lekjons(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Ouch.....so sorry dear........my was 2011 at mile 2 bridge in the night all the way to cele express...they collect my lenovo slide phone with a samsung..even collected the yam and sauce I had in a cooler for my den bobo wey dey scope me........pushed us out of the moving vehicle at cele busstop.....the funniest thing was one one them queezed #50 naira into my hand before I fell out......one chance no be good thing ar swear......feel ur pain dear.......be stroing for yourself
sorry about that but the bold really cracked me up..

perhaps it was someone who knew you and probably didn't want you to get stranded.. or he just gave you your change out of good-will..grin
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by amalder: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
you will be fine. what doesn't kill you will make you much more stronger
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Why is your face in the story? Like seriously?

....Because she is a survivor and a damn proud one.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Taryur3(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
kaylivin:
''its high time u guys shud knew''(well sha this one na banger , no be bomb ) lols
Can't help but to Laf you...I hope you earning dollar with your own English...naughty you.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by oyeezah(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
dats sad. so sorry dear. I pray dat God heals u (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Adeola894(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
passionate88:
This is just cruel

Buhari sef, wetin that presidiot dey even do?
Na buhari go help her?Chai! pple dumb no be small.. lol
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by giftedben: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry o.. Please try to rest your mind. And be rest assured they will be caught one day.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by onwukaedu88(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
who come give her phone wey she take enter online? abi una no notice dat part?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by hedonistic: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Orikinla:
Thank Almighty God for saving your life.
That is why I did not include Oshodi, Mile 2 and beyond in my tourist documentary film on Lagos. Tourists and visitors should avoid Oshodi and envrons.
At the same Oshodi, hoodlums attacked a French man with his wife and daughter. They raped his wife and daughter in his presence. They suffered long years of trauma and never returned to Nigeria again.
When did this happen, and do you have more details of this crime?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by sweetcocoa(f): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Azil:

....Because she is a survivor and a damn proud one.
What has pride got to do with it?

This can further incite harm her way.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by tete7000(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
lereinter:

Pls don't read without dropping a curse on the wicked

I condemn all those who assaulted u to death this year

Those who do evil are already cursed. If there is anything they need from anyone, it is prayer that they repent and not curse.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by ManTiger(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Problem with Homo Sapien
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by dikeigbo2(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Heartless beasts,they will meet their Waterloo soon,whenn next they catch them ,they will be singing like chickens, like its our first time,its the devil and so on.......now they can't blame the devil.....sorry sister ,be strong and move on.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by MCeeShort(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
This sort of story is becoming too much. What's the Lagos State government doing to stop it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by kenny1313(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kelklein:
Why Should I Feel Bad?: A True Story

Once, there was this guy, who was in love with a girl. She wasn’t the most beautiful and gorgeous but for him, she was everything. He used to dream about her, about spending the rest of life with her. His friends told him, “why do you dream so much about her, when you don’t even know if she loves you or not? First tell her your feelings, and get to know if she likes you or not”.

He felt that was the right way. The girl knew from the beginning, that this guy loves her. One day when he proposed, she rejected him. His friends thought he would take alcohol, drugs etc and ruin his life. To their surprise, he was not depressed.

When they asked him how was it that he is not sad, he replied, “‘why should I feel bad? I lost one who never loved me and she lost the one who really loved and cared for her.”

Moral: True Love is Hard to Get. Love is all about giving to other person without greed of gaining anything in return, if other person rejects it, its him/her who will be losing the most important thing in life. So never feel dejected/rejected.

Have a good night!!!
Is this post suppose to be here?

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by sbabimbola(f): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I hope they didn't actually do the thing with you ?

May God continue to guide and protect us o

This na person pikin oooooo. Not fiction

your comment saddens me more than the story dear Bro.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by oea77(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm sorry dear. God will strengthen you. For now just rest, and hold on to God's promises that even through this horrific experience he can strengthen you and make you a lot better than you were before. Thank God you escaped.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by ruggedchap: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
don't worry sister, Karma is real and it will catch up with them very soon. God will give you the strength to pull through this difficult period.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by UKBobo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Naija - dog eat dog
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God life wasn't snuffed out of u...God heard ur prayers...it could have been worse...

So many people have been given over to a depraved mind.they will meet their doom
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by MicroIce(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
eyah.. Exactly what happened to my friend last year june, july... The same thing.. But this was a guy instead.. They took his phone, laptop, perfume etc.. Evn his belt.. At that same fadeyi bus stop going to oshodi.. They dropped him at somewhere near maryland
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by pbs4real(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
oyeezah:
dats sad. so sorry dear. I pray dat God heals u (Amen)
e te mè ya?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Oluwafemijuwon(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
kaylivin:
''its high time u guys shud knew''(well sha this one na banger , no be bomb ) lols
. "It is high time you guys should know is correct" (It is high time you did your research very well before quoting people Mr. Kaylivin. Your own na banger banger)lols
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by SirDavico(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
I saw this on facebook yesterday. It was really heart rending and infuriating. But I thank God for sparing her life.

Say no to crime

Say no to bestiality.

Say no!

Thunder fire their yansh!
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Strech(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Baddyguy:
Sorry Dear.

PS. You need to take your English classes seriously.
toh ! We have hear u mr wole soyinka.abi na achebe.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by ekeroyal(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
With this level of badness per second in this country, give me half a reason why many won't prefer to die and be relieved of the mess.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by adakoleagbenu: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Why is your face in the story? Like seriously?

My thoughts exactly.... Like you had the time to take a pic of yourself crying or what?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
8 men! You suppose dey church dey do thanksgiving...there's no security in the country, thank God they didn't rape or use you for ritual.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Emmanuel555(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
the heart of man is evil
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Jambsupport(f): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2016
So sorry girl. This is such a bad feeling, get a physiologist pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.