Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists (47607 Views)

We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by quickly: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2016
EazyMoh:

Show me anywhere in Africa where students go to school with charms or even move about in Church garments or to school. I was only trying to accommodate everyone if that would make peace reign. But we all know our today's education system is modeled to fit Christians perfectly, without regard for Muslims. it's only fair their religious obligation is considered. It is categorically stated in the Quran Muslim females shall cover themselves wherever they go. Nowhere in the Holy Bible it says they should wear Church garments (Cele, Apostolic, MFM or whatever) even to go to Church not to talk of going to any other place.
Native traditional religions are not the issue here. it's between Christians and Muslims.

How is it modelled to fit christain when muslim make them self exception. What u shd get in your mind is that first of all as africans we do not cover up like masquerade or cover hair. The women plait hair maybe when they go to occasion they cover their hair with gele and that is sw.

In nigeria we are a multi religious country do no think someppl do not beleive in african traditional religion. some ppl still pray to God directly without any foreign proxy prophet or saviour.

Either way poverty has turned Nigeria into fanatics. They more religious we are the worse we have become.

What about the ppl who do not beleive in the existence of a God--are u saying they dont exist.

Let us use our brain which as africans we have not been using that is why the arabs and jews were able to colonise us in the first place.

Arab or Jew never colonised China which is more than 50% of world population and the china of today is one of the richest country in the world. Also china didnt go on an imperalism campaign unlike the other too. If not some low thinking africans would have been claiming Maoist like an umbical cord to a mother

Because we are physically stronger than them

Engage ur brain

We R a product of colonialism and slave trade .
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by jhidey08(m): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2016
SC31:
pls enlighten me on the detailed verdict then.
I already did, check ur mentions.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by 8BitGee(m): 2:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Seriously, I think it's high time Nigeria bans silly bodies like CAN. Others countries are facking leaving us behind! Nigeria is just stuck with puerile ethnoreligious nonsense. WTF?

People everywhere wear hijab, why can't people just concentrate on things that matter? Like asking the government for more funding for schools, refresher courses for teachers, better performance from wassce?
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Without mincing words, Aregbesola is a religious bigot, an illegitimate Yoruba and a disgrace to the culture and harmonius
religious traditions of the yoruba.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by harkinyoung(m): 4:58am On Jun 16, 2016
grafikii:
Bunch of retards wasting away the lives of these kids for selfish gain. Why not ask schools to be shut on Fridays too since there is no school on Sundays.
Muslims wear hijab 24hrs a day, do Christians wear robs everyday?

All these senseless competition is just stupid, why not let the kids compete in sports and debates

Fridays in which Muslim do their jumat 1-2 is always a free Time for all schools and exams go and cross check, universities, coe, and jamb don't fix exams to this time, from my side I think Sunday is part of weekend and not purposely for Christians to worship or is Saturdays for Christians as well? No we av 5 working days 2 to rest and all religions are respected in this aspect.

I think they are right, hijab is not part of the uniform if Muslims are known for covering their head a uniformed CAP should be provided for all student not even for Muslim student alone. Some Christians are known to covering their head as well

1 Like

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by BetaThings: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2016
buJu234:
Muslims too dey cause wahala everywhere..

from middle-east to north africa to the americas to europe to Nigeria..

wenti sef..

are they the only religion on Earth....

Its called religion of peace; yet mankind has not experienced Peace ever since they were founded in the Arabia desert.

WHYYYY

You are either ignorant or being hypocritical

Who did the following:

Started WWI & WWII
Aided the aggressors in Vietnam
Supported the genocide in Rwanda
Deliberately injected people with Syphilis in Guatemala for a test
Toppled the popular Iranian President Mossedique in 1952 and installed puppet
Removed Saddam to pave the way for the breakdown of law and order in Iraq
Removed Gaddafi in Libya to enable thugs take control
Who is allowing soldiers to rape their women in South Sudan in lieu of salary

More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than in the name of any other religion

Even Jesus was murdered to enable you guys receive salvation from his blood

2 Likes

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by BetaThings: 5:36am On Jun 16, 2016
sunnydayasaba:

Bros, Nobody will stop any muslim student from wearing hijab to a private schools if the owners wants it, but not schools funded by tax payers money. Even d traditional worshippers pay taxes to govt for dis school, can they separate Christian, muslim, traditional tax payers money too? Reason now, school should be a place of learning not a place of worship.

Private schools!!!
Who is also stopping Christian students from wearing their robes in their private schools
Hypocrisy

Christian girls can dress anyhow to private schools or the market etc but must wear robes to public schools now

Anyway we are going to ask that Friday be workfree
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by BetaThings: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2016
harkinyoung:

Fridays in which Muslim do their jumat 1-2 is always a free Time for all schools and exams go and cross check, universities, coe, and jamb don't fix exams to this time, from my side I think Sunday is part of weekend and not purposely for Christians to worship or is Saturdays for Christians as well? No we av 5 working days 2 to rest and all religions are respected in this aspect.

You are either ignorant or being hypocritical
Friday is workfree in Saudi Arabia and a lot of other Muslim countries
Sunday is workfree as ordained by our colonial master, a Christian country as declared again a few years by Selena May - Home Secretary
Saturday used to be a halfday of work in Nigeria. it was abolished by a Christian President - Gowon

harkinyoung:

I think they are right, hijab is not part of the uniform if Muslims are known for covering their head a uniformed CAP should be provided for all student not even for Muslim student alone. Some Christians are known to covering their head as well

Let those Christians show us how their pupils dress in their private schools for us to believe

1 Like

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by galadima77(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

You had the opportunity to choose a school with Islamic background, but you chose the one with Xtian background by yourself.

Whatever you are asked to recite there is in accordance with the background and history of such a school.

You voluntarily submitted to the rules and regulations of the school. If not, you would have transferred yourself to Islahudeen, Sarafadeen or Muslim Sec School.

Let me take u up on d first paragraph. I attended army children sch apapa Lagos 84 to 90. Every morning we recited "our father who art in heaven..." to the end. Is that a sch wit Christian background too?

1 Like

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by favouritesahaba: 6:16am On Jun 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

You had the opportunity to choose a school with Islamic background, but you chose the one with Xtian background by yourself.

Whatever you are asked to recite there is in accordance with the background and history of such a school.

You voluntarily submitted to the rules and regulations of the school. If not, you would have transferred yourself to Islahudeen, Sarafadeen or Muslim Sec School.

I'm sure you are not current. They did not choose the schools, Government merged them.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by SuperS1Panther: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2016
jhidey08:
Judge Falola declared the Muslim female students may wear a “short hijab” which is an headgear and does not disturb the appearance of the remaining uniform when worn correctly.

This is what a hijab look like.

Such would have altered what is meant to b called a uniform. Hence, the uniform is not uniform for all students again.

Once the uniform is not uniform again, others can as well alter it to suit their faiths accordingly.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by Sulaimon01(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2016
shala01:

Because you attended a Christian school. Just as those that attended asarudeen were made to recite the Koran even though they were Christian. In unity schools, no religious activities. While must one group be allow to express their religiosity through dressing and others are not. The governor is an idiot

You're a liar, a chronic one at that. I attended a government secondary school and we were forced to do our morning devotions in the Christian way. Give me the name of a Muslim govt. school any christian kid attend and is being forced to read the Quran

1 Like

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by SuperS1Panther: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2016
galadima77:

Let me take u up on d first paragraph. I attended army children sch apapa Lagos 84 to 90. Every morning we recited "our father who art in heaven..." to the end. Is that a sch wit Christian background too?

It is called an Army Children School, a arm of Army Institution. Army does not recognise religion, it is a religion on to himself.

When entering any military institution, you have willingly signed all your rights away.

I am sure there is no way throughout your 6 years in that school that prayers were not offered in your faith?
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by Afritop(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
They should na. Who dey stop dem before

Buh let's see for how long it'll last.

Is this some sorta competition or what Muslims are known for wearing Hijabs. Whether they abuse it or not is no one's business. Let the kids be competitive in other areas of their lives, rather than in religious 'battles'

Can CAN be CANdid and let things go the right way??

Another FTC in one day!!! Azonto on point!!!

For Y'all quoting me, asking me to go tell my Muslim brothers this or that, FYI, I'm a Christian!!! A proud CATHOLIC!! Buh let's call a spade a spade and not a gardening tool, these Muslims are known for this! It's quite true that high school students wear 'uniforms' to school, buh hey!! Did the Muslim folks JUST started wearing this habit to school??!! Broses and sises, itaf tayed!!! Why is CAN suddenly attacking it now??! Dem no dey see am before

Someone quoted me asking me to tell my Rev.Fr. to go build a mosque opposite my church cheesy cheesy
The name of my parish is OUR LADY OF FATIMA, Aguda, and it was given that name cos the owner of the Land where the church is built was a Muslim and he was sooooo happy bout the fact that a church will be built on his land. So the Priest of our mother parish gave it that name in honor of Our Lady that appeared to 3 little children in Fatima, Portugal and coincidentally, the daughter of the landlord bears the name Fatima grin

So itaf tayed wey we don be friends with Muslims

#kickawayreligiouscompetition

Like I always tell whoever cares to listen "salvation is a personal race"
YOU MAKE IT SOUND AS IF CAN IS AGAINST HIJAB. DO YOU THINK THERE WONT BE REPERCUSSIONS FOR A STATE GOVERNOR WITHOUT PROPER CONSULTATIONS TO FORCEFULLY MERGE CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS, LIKE THE BAPTIST ACADEMY WITH HIJAB WEARING ONES AND THINK THEY WONT FIGHT BACK
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Aregbesola is a religious fanatic moroon undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by jhidey08(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Such would have altered what is meant to b called a uniform. Hence, the uniform is not uniform for all students again.

Once the uniform is not uniform again, others can as well alter it to suit their faiths accordingly.

how is it not uniform again with a short hijab? Y do we choose to remain lyk dis. Even in Canada, Western World, they've added d option of wearing Hijab on their police Uniform in order to encourage Muslim women join Police force. How does Hijab wearing pose a threat 2d Christian students? D school dressing right from tym has been designed 2 suit d Christianity faith cos it was introduced by d missionaries. Let's be reasonable here na
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by SuperS1Panther: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
jhidey08:
how is it not uniform again with a short hijab? Y do we choose to remain lyk dis. Even in Canada, Western World, they've added d option of wearing Hijab on their police Uniform in order to encourage Muslim women join Police force. How does Hijab wearing pose a threat 2d Christian students? D school dressing right from tym has been designed 2 suit d Christianity faith cos it was introduced by d missionaries. Let's be reasonable here na

A consensus was reached between the leaderships of the 2 religions in the state in 2014 that Govt Schools with Xtian backgrounds should not allow wearing of hijab.

Some went to court and the court says, hijab wearing and other religious dresses of every other faith, is a fundamental right of Muslim Girl and other faiths too.
They threw the consensus away almost immediately, and sent their girls to those schools in hijab and the Xtians simply said fine, our children too have right to wear their religious dress that must be enforced.

Osun worshippers are also free to enforce the religious right of their children

What is wrong in that?
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by jhidey08(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

A consensus was reached between the leaderships of the 2 religions in the state in 2014 that Govt Schools with Xtian backgrounds should not allow wearing of hijab.

Some went to court and the court says, hijab wearing and other religious dresses of every other faith, is a fundamental right of Muslim Girl and other faiths too.
They threw the consensus away almost immediately, and sent their girls to those schools in hijab and the Xtians simply said fine, our children too have right to wear their religious dress that must be enforced.

Osun worshippers are also free to enforce the religious right of their children

What is wrong in that?
thank God u specified "religious dress", Hijab is not something Muslims wear to pray only, it is how they should dress as stipulated in d Holy Book. Hijab is a way of life of Muslim women. Christians don't wear their choir robes out except when they're going 2d church.
Everything is wrong with it. Have u seen any Muslim group condemn d action of CAN, NO, they don't av tym for that, all they're after is flexibility in d dressing to absorb Muslim girls. Let's jst stop this argument and leave everything to d Administrators. CAN should head 2d court jst lyk d Muslims did.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by Glokit(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2016
All this things are not Making any sense.. RELIGIOUS SECTOR is different from EDUCATIONAL SECTOR. .. If MUSLIMS want to put on their HIJAB... OSUN STATE HAS BUNCH of MUSLIM GRAMMER SCHOOLS all over the state... I did my NYSC in Osun state and its just a pity to see HOW GOV.AREGBESOLA crippled the Educational sector of the state... Where I served... we had 12 teachers and Over 30 corpers...no exaggeration. ... BUT d Gov will come out and b fooling people dat e is building SCHOOLS... imagine the MAY/JUNE WAEC OF 2015... wia I served dey combine 3 schools having 300+ candidates and dey cudnt record 5 credit including ENGLISH AND MATHS.. for the 300+ candidates... I MUST SAY THAT OSUN STATE EDUCATIONAL SECTOR IS A TOTAL DISGRACE TO SOUTH WEST.... AND THEY ARE OUT TALKING ABOUT HIJAB.....IF issue of HIJAB wasnt raised. ..CAN wont talk about putting on ROBE. imagine wot SS2 Student wrote as Composition. (Referring to the picture)

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2016
tenry:

No wonder! You are a Catholic. Bro you aren't a Christian ooo. Perhaps you are hearing this for the first time but that's the truth. Your doctrines are not biblical so stop calling your self Christians.

fvck you for this statement How dare you judge him/his people? Is this what your pastors have been preaching to you tha the only way to heaven his through his church and other places of worships don't matter? You are one hell of a religious bigot
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by ebenholer(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Out of tune nature of our government make them focusing on irrelevancy. Point number one: Can hijab wearing improve the condition of learning of the pupils. Will dividing these pupils along religion line ever bring about the needed change in them? If it is no, then these governments really lack focus. Imaginge a state where government is so interested in putting down educational structure in form of building, disregarding the teachers and those that will ensure better and promising leaders. Blame the state government for the whole issue, they are failures to this generation. Instead of relief, they multiply our pains. Save us Lord.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Sulaimon01:

You're a liar, a chronic one at that. I attended a government secondary school and we were forced to do our morning devotions in the Christian way. Give me the name of a Muslim govt. school any christian kid attend and is being forced to read the Quran
There are schools in kaduna, kakuri and around that national library area that are Muslims schools. Everybody recite the Koran and the girls wear hijab regardless of any thing. The asarudeen school around bashorun area of ibadan is another one.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by greatman247(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Islam is not superior to Christianity and also Christianity is not superior to Islam. If we all claim to serve the same one God. In both Holy Bible and Holy Quran, I don't think there's any portion which affirmed that God did not see all men as Equal. The only God I know, does not see rich above the poor, sick above healthy, master above slaves etc. All men are equal before Him. So what's good for the ganger is also good for the goose. No partial.

Hijab is not school uniform, so the govt should stop it in its entirety and stop the Christian ropes too. All these are not school uniforms. They can be allow in all Muslim Schools and Christian Schools. The muslims can wear it in muslims schools if they want but not in govt schools and no law should enforce it in christian schools also, if the christians kick against it in christian schools.

If Hijab is allowed in govt schools, christian ropes must be allowed also. Govt is not just for the Muslims, govt is for everybody, every religion must be accommodated. So the law that permits the Muslims to wear Hijab to school must be reviewed to either stop it or also permit Christian students too to wear Christian ropes to govt schools. Because govt is for everybody, and every citizen. Both Islam student and Christian students are citizens of Nigeria and Nigerian Constitution does not recognise the superiority of any religion over the other. The law must be reviewed to carry all religions along, even the Traditional religion if possible. CAN should challenge the court ruling.

Aregbe is saying rubbish because is a Muslim. This Aregbe govt is causing future problems for his govt. If traditional religion decides to wade into this now, in view to take advantage of the whole drama now, there will be break down of laws and order in the school. What is bad is bad, they have no two names. If the Hijab is stopped, this will bring about lasting peace. So long as it persists; there can't be peace, cos it will look as a big slap to the Christians, and as if Govt is favouring Islam or the govt might be seen as Islam Govt in power or Islam state. And Christians might be seen as subordinate to Islam, which is not. Mr. Governor use your head.

Mind you, no one should quote me for speaking my mind. Say your own. Its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by 1envoy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
If muslems cant tolerate us and we cant tolerate them where is the light?
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by spiralwedge(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
sanusijoyjoy:
eerm plss... Let's take dis things easy,, CAN is trying to enforce it,, even if d law is on dia side,, it is going to be whomever wishes to wear robe or something,,millions of muslim childrens in skul without hijab now.. SAY NO TO RELIGION DISCRIMINATION

What is this one saying?
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by tenry(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
ollah1:

fvck you for this statement How dare you judge him/his people? Is this what your pastors have been preaching to you tha the only way to heaven his through his church and other places of worships don't matter? You are one hell of a religious bigot
eyah! truth is very bitter, anyway learn to deal with it, obviously you are a Catholic, Pele.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy
banme1:
u went to baptist school. Na koran u wan go read?
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by quickly: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
8BitGee:
Seriously, I think it's high time Nigeria bans silly bodies like CAN. Others countries are facking leaving us behind! Nigeria is just stuck with puerile ethnoreligious nonsense. WTF?

People everywhere wear hijab, why can't people just concentrate on things that matter? Like asking the government for more funding for schools, refresher courses for teachers, better performance from wassce?

Why wear the stupid hijab in the first place.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by 8BitGee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
quickly:

Why wear the stupid hijab in the first place.

That is frankly none of your business and thankfully out of your control.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by tomzman: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2016
EazyMoh:
@City guy SC31 tomzman
The bottom line is those Christians supported by CAN are just being mischievous and intolerant. Of all the religions in the world, none is categorical about mode of dressing (of females) like Islam. Muslim would NEVER compromise religious duties just to belong. World over Muslim females wear their hijab wherever they go as I mentioned. Because Ogun or Lagos or whatever bans Hijab in public schools in the south doesn't make it RIGHT! What would you say if all students in Sharia states are ordered to wear ankle length Hijab in public schools.
This debate has been on going for decades, because the education system and in fact every institution of governance in this country has been designed to conform 100% with Christianity without any regard to other faith. And you turn around and call the country secular? Then a tiny issue as allowing little school girls who chose to wear just small hijab is making you and your CAN leaders foam in the mouth like your lives depend on it.
Below would tell you how the world sees Hijab, the west you love to worship in particular.
I did you a favour by trying to introduce you to the art of critical reasoning beyond sentiments and religion but I guess I only wasted my time. You are already deep in the pool of sentimental and selfish irrationality as confirmed by the post above. Unfortunately, I have no more of my time to waste on flawing your sentimental posts I have more productive things to do. I pray your eyes and brains are opened on time.
Re: Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists by EazyMoh(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
tomzman:

I did you a favour by trying to introduce you to the art of critical reasoning beyond sentiments and religion but I guess I only wasted my time. You are already deep in the pool of sentimental and selfish irrationality as confirmed by the post above. Unfortunately, I have no more of my time to waste on flawing your sentimental posts I have more productive things to do. I pray your eyes and brains are opened on time.
OK I pray the same to you too, may your eyes open to see how things are done even in other countries, like UK integrating Hijab as official integral part of its police uniform since over 10 years ago. Never heard of them contemplating church robes.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.