Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours (95141 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
This one pass me ooO see the poor man's face
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by supreme2014(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na wa soooooo Na love your neighbor as yourself self b dis oooooo
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by CzarChris(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
TrollTrap:
Hahahahahahahha ha the woman done him dirty... 4 kids uno, 7 more kids and it's a football team.
Advice for fellas out there, roll the tape Ye

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids
His baby mamma car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy your shorty TYCO with your money
She went to the doctor got lipo with your money
She walking around looking like Michael with your money
Should've got that insured got GEICO for your money, money, money
If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his - lord Yeezy
This is still the best kanye song ever.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by keeptalkin(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
NA WAO
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by smellingmenses: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
welcome 2da club....from Cape Town chapter...

darlenese:
So today I shall join name checkers

And I discovered that thou art from North,

.....and I'm like... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by PreciousBro: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
cry Damn!! Women wetin we do una ?

It is not fair o lol
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by scatta01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na wa ooooooo!!!!
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ponti93(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
marbee:
The woman is really devil's incarnate, all the four kids shocked. No conscience.
may be d man is impotent
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by smellingmenses: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
wanted 2 respond but kid I remember your mama is a Nigerian woman so is your sister, your grandmother n co .....am just quoting doveda.
hoshodie:

Dnt sneak on we Kenyans ass

Or we gon shoot u

99% of Nigerian women are ho's
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
This one pass heart attack o....... BTW, does that means he knows the DNA of all his neighbours?!

Perhaps the man on the picture is the neighbour cos the children's heads look just like his.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Notyourb1tch(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
These people are not even Nigerians to begin with. Is Musa Luyomba a Nigerian name? They must either be from Zimbabwe or SA going by their names.

Either way its sad for the man but he probably is impotent.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by smellingmenses: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
just like it's happening to you chei?

henrydadon:
Iam sure am not the only one who is finding this hard to believe
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by skiddie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
lol.... wait d nigga nor dy bang him wife.,,, wen all he pikins dem go b 4 him neighbour
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by youngest85(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
marbee:
The woman is really devil's incarnate, all the four kids shocked. No conscience.

I knw say if na u, u no go do reach four....

Mayb one or two
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
smellingmenses:
wanted 2 respond but kid I remember your mama is a Nigerian woman so is your sister, your grandmother n co .....am just quoting doveda.
angry
Tf u sayin'?
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ayusco85(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

Its a song by kanye West Gold digger.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ayusco85(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

Its a song by kanye West Gold digger.

Why bring a song here? What's the correlation?
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm.. Seen on the front page of Newspaper... So they collected DNA samples from the neighbours? Sad if it really happened...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/seen-on-front-page-of-newspaperbusiness.html

Now unless you are also telling me all his neighbors also went for a DNA test, this news is fake, silly and dumb, i trust most Nigerians here to view and insult the woman without seriously reading into the silly story....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ayusco85(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
It's written in English, is it not?

Oh sorry, We in Nigeria not America.

Are u telling me? Or u are just realizing u are in Nigeria?
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by wadetaw202: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Stolen:
Yoruba women.

Moral of the story, never make a who.re a house wife.

Enugu women are worse.

Or maybe you want to claim that enugu is not part of igboland again.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by dannyben5: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
If i be the man i go jst....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by oshiokpu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ifeojor bu bad...
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by son4century(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
He should have long knew

The children heads are big while his own is small

Weldone neighbour
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by sweetcocoa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u telling me? Or u are just realizing u are in Nigeria?
Take your pick.

I mean, choose your choice. undecided
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by bejeria101(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Choi! Him wife na borehole? Hehehe
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ayusco85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Take your pick.
I mean, choose your choice. undecided
Lol. Choice my choose ba... grin
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Louiscutedude(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Take heart
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by sweetcocoa(f): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
ayusco85:

Lol. Choice my choose ba... grin
Your head dey there.grin
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
XYZ News can confirm that after over 20 years of marriage, former Ghana International football star, Nii Ordartey Lamptey, has just discovered shockingly that none of the 3 children, he has fathered all these years with his wife are his biological children.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/Odartey-Lamptey-discovers-3-children-not-his-293546

It happened before in Ghana.

Beware of End Time Wives.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by kiddkash(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
how many away match this woman dey play self
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
this is terrible!
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by bclint: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmm na wa ooo ntn wey we no go see 4 dis country waitin de woman won tellam now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.