Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? (1201 Views)

Feminism Is A Newly Found End Time Disease. / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / Newly Found Tedious Work Is Affecting Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by mrsheddy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I greet you all. I don't know if here is the right place to post this oo but I believe the mod will do d needful. Now to the point. There is this omalicha I have been disturbing for the past 3weeks now but finally she agreed to give me a chance after much toasting. But the problem now is that I don't know how to show love or even care to a woman. We both live in Abuja but not the same area. I don't even know how to start oo. ever since she said yes all I keep asking myself is'what next and how do igo about it. Pls NLs I need ur guidance and advice oo.
this is my first time of falling in love.
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by PlayerOne: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Farano romance section pls
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by theEYe21(f): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Give her the "grin" cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by StPete: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fvck her :/ the rest will come naturally
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by mrsheddy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
StPete:
Fvck her :/ the rest will come naturally

fvck;??guy be serious na. this is not matter of sex plz
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Poseidon000: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2016
mrsheddy:
Hello nairalanders. I greet you all. I don't know if here is the right place to post this oo but I believe the mod will do d needful. Now to the point. There is this omalicha I have been disturbing for the past 3weeks now but finally she agreed to give me a chance after much toasting. But the problem now is that I don't know how to show love or even care to a woman. We both live in Abuja but not the same area. I don't even know how to start oo. ever since she said yes all I keep asking myself is'what next and how do igo about it. Pls NLs I need ur guidance and advice oo.
[size=13pt]
How can you be "onye eze," at same time, a neophyte in the gamegrin

[/size]
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by mrsheddy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] How can you be "onye eze," at same time, a neophyte in the gamegrin
[/size]
and u think am Onye Eze of women?
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Don't sweat it. If she loves you back, she'd appreciate just about anything you do.

Trust, care for and respect her.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Apelex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Don't sweat it. If she loves you back, she'd appreciate just about anything you do.

Said by a matured..beautiful lady
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by iniicequeeen: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
jess be urself...try not to force anyfin n treat her like u'll wanna be treated
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
mrsheddy:

lord have mercy for this lost soul that have fallen in love grin grin

for the advice you seek, just be yourself, caring and understanding and let things flow o n before i forget( whispers in his ears) have a side chick too cus u will need it in the future, since you have fallen in love..thank me later cool cool
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by ikdiaro(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Being in love is a weekness bro! So be guided oh!
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by IYIMAN: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:

You're welcome back, missed reading your comments and posts.
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Dandeson1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
First time of falling in love?? Na wa ooo. People still dey love sha, no wahala, just spend reasonably on the biatch, and don't buy for her wetin you never buy for your mama or sister, don't spend on her the amount of money you havnt spent on your mother and sister, shiit, don't even show her love when your mom and sisters are lacking your love, because she might Prolly end up bn an ungrateful biatch and dat moment you'd realise dat family is evrythin and you will regret all the luv, care and cash yu showered on her instead of your luvly mom or sisgrin. Dats all
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Favored4gud: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for this advice jare. Chei how I jus wish!!!!!
Oliviaarims:

Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by mrsheddy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmm. thank you ladies and mentlegen,, sorry gentlemen in the house. I really appreciate all ur advice. I never wanted to impress anyone oo. bt sometime u need to show I Ma ndi anyi bu??to some ladies.
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by mrsheddy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
ikdiaro:
Being in love is a weekness bro! So be guided oh!

Ya bro. but life is all about risky and falling in love is not excluded
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Favored4gud:
Thanks for this advice jare. Chei how I jus wish!!!!!

smiley. You wish...?
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2016
IYIMAN:

You're welcome back, missed reading your comments and posts.

Lol. Am I back?
Re: How Do I Show Love To My Newly Found Girlfriend? by Favored4gud: 3:17am On Jun 21, 2016
I wish na me person dey loving like this na lol
Oliviaarims:

smiley. You wish...?

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions Men Hate To Hear From Ladies / i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... / STAY POSITIVE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.