Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public (2586 Views)

A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / Which Is Better - Giving Zakaah Openly Or Concealing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public by Freegift75: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking in Public

This group of fully Covered Muslim ladies
where seen openly drinking and smoking in
public at Strattons hotel UK..

And the Muslim teaching forbids such act of
indecency.

Re: PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public by braithwaite(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2016

The word Muslim means:a follower of Islam if I get that right..

The word Christian:who believe in the manifestation of Jesus and the holy spirit if that's right

Such on different religion and all..

But if by this act, ion think they should be called Muslim anymore cox they're on their tradition /religious robe..and that doesn't signify if they're truly a devoted Muslim..

Any random sect can do this just to tarnish the religion and such happening to Christians and other religious sect..

By the way.. Islam or chritainity.. ion practice any..so don't quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public by AlBaqir(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
grin I seriously doubt those were females in the Niqab. The one smoking has tattoos evident on "her" hands handling cigarette. And none of them has "feminine features". So, I doubt them being Muslims and being female at all. And if they are, none of them represent the values of Islam and femininity. Islam is clear on Alcoholics and it seemed they are enjoying themselves with beer. And who knows what they are even smoking?! Weedsgrin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public by PwincessRukky(f): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Exactly my thoughts brother
Re: PHOTOS: Muslim Ladies Seen Openly Drinking & Smoking In Public by medeay(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
PwincessRukky:
Exactly my thoughts brother
only fools like them would believe they are muslims...... Their doom day is near

(1) (Reply)

Salam Sisters! / Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast / Was Aisha 9 Or 17 When She Married The Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.