Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Did Adebayo Shittu Run Away From Whatsapp After Being Confirmed As Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Adebayo Shittu Run Away From Whatsapp After Being Confirmed As Minister (534 Views)

Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock / Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Adebayo Shittu Run Away From Whatsapp After Being Confirmed As Minister by Blackberrybabes: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
When Sahara Reporters shared the numbers of top government officials. I added that of the Minister of Communication as that is quite related to what I do. Only to discover that the man has not been on whatsapp since last year. Who is supposed to be on the platform if not the communication Minister.

Though, you might now view it from my angle, but at least we all know that Whatsapp is the easiest and fastest means of communication now. So it would serve as a medium for him to communicate some details to his people. Anyways, it's all good. We only want delivery, irrespective of what platform he is.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/did-adebayo-shittu-run-away-from.html

lalasticlala

Re: Did Adebayo Shittu Run Away From Whatsapp After Being Confirmed As Minister by StepTwo: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
@OP

why dont you put ur own fone number here so we can all chat with you?

person phone,person phone number, person whatsapp account come be ur matter abi?

go ministry of information go interview am if u d find info.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Legislators Allegedly Solicited Prostitutes For S*x In US - Ambassador / Who Do We Blame For This? / Dissecting The Fuss About Endorsement In Ondo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.