Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Daughter Kills Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Kills Mother (1610 Views)

Girl, 18, Kills Mother Over Order To Cook / Man Kills Mother Over Alleged Witchcraft In Anambra State / Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Kills Mother by qblaze(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2009
ADVICE TO ALL NAIRALANDERS.

DON'T DO DRUGS!

wink

From 234next.com

Daughter kills mother
By Patience Ogbo

"I am the murderer, I am not the suspect, I will tell you the truth, I killed my mum because she is a witch," said 26-year-old Olubukola Adefisayo, who is in police custody for allegedly killing her 62 year-old mother, Adedoyin Adeife.

The suspect was arrested by the Aguda Divisional Headquarters Area C Surulere on August 21, after report reached the police that she had killed her mother at their Number 2/4 Bola Bumi crescent, Aguda, Surulere.

The suspect is a graduate of Accountancy from the Oklahoma University in the United States of America. She confessed to being a cocaine addict from the age of 9 and was sexually abused by her uncle at the age of 3.

"I have two children age 3 and 2, but I gave them up for adoption. When I came to Nigeria, I started working for my mum as an estate agent. But she will not pay me well. I got angry because she is very rich. I see her writing cheques in million to her sister, but anytime I asked her for money she will not give me.

"I am sane and I am the murderer, I killed my mum after I discovered that she is a witch and had been sleeping with our 12 year old house help, Segun," Miss Adefisayo said.

She said she was jailed in the US for attempted murder. "I was living in the US and one of my neighbours had an issue with me over the laundry machine. After that issue, I went to jail and I decided to come back to Nigeria."

Miss Adefisayo indicted her mother for her drug addiction. "My mum introduced me to cocaine at the age of 9 and since then I have been an addict. After taking my cracked cocaine one day, I had a flash back on how my uncle raped me when I was 3 years old. I began to cry and I asked our house help, Segun, if anybody had touched him in a way he does not like. Segun told me that my mum did and my mum had also given him cocaine.

"I said why should mum have sex with Segun and it got me mad, we used to be poor and suddenly, we became rich because my mum used Bunmi, my sister for money rituals."

The suspect said she used a sledged hammer to kill her mother. "Segun told me that my mum also initiated him into witchcraft. I got really angry. I used white clothes to cover the entire mirror in our house; I lit seven candles and waited for 9.45pm which is spiritual time. When my mum came in that night, I asked her if she was a witch, but she was reluctant. I threatened to kill her with the hammer and then she said yes she is a witch and she killed my sister.

"My mum tried to collect the hammer from me and we started fighting. I overpowered her and hit her with the hammer on the head, she just slumped and died," she said.

When the suspect saw that her mother had died, she said she told the house help to pour acid on the body.

Police spokesperson, Frank Mba confirmed the incident.

Mr. Mba said: "After committing the crime on August 19, the suspect took the house help and they went to lodge in a hotel. She put a call to her sister in the US telling her that she had killed their mother.

"The case was reported to the police two days later and they went to their house and saw the lifeless body of the victim.

"From her confession, it is a combination of many factors. She need a psychiatrist and we need to decide if she committed the crime in her lucid period or as a result of the drugs she has been taking.

"Meanwhile, the case is been handled by the homicide department in Panti."
Re: Daughter Kills Mother by GEW: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
qblaze:

ADVICE TO ALL NAIRALANDERS.

DON'T DO DRUGS!

wink

From 234next.com

Daughter kills mother
By Patience Ogbo

"I am the murderer, I am not the suspect, I will tell you the truth, I killed my mum because she is a witch," said 26-year-old Olubukola Adefisayo, who is in police custody for allegedly killing her 62 year-old mother, Adedoyin Adeife.

The suspect was arrested by the Aguda Divisional Headquarters Area C Surulere on August 21, after report reached the police that she had killed her mother at their Number 2/4 Bola Bumi crescent, Aguda, Surulere.

The suspect is a graduate of Accountancy from the Oklahoma University in the United States of America. She confessed to being a cocaine addict from the age of 9 and was sexually abused by her uncle at the age of 3.

"I have two children age 3 and 2, but I gave them up for adoption. When I came to Nigeria, I started working for my mum as an estate agent. But she will not pay me well. I got angry because she is very rich. I see her writing cheques in million to her sister, but anytime I asked her for money she will not give me.

"I am sane and I am the murderer, I killed my mum after I discovered that she is a witch and had been sleeping with our 12 year old house help, Segun," Miss Adefisayo said.

She said she was jailed in the US for attempted murder. "I was living in the US and one of my neighbours had an issue with me over the laundry machine. After that issue, I went to jail and I decided to come back to Nigeria."

Miss Adefisayo indicted her mother for her drug addiction. "cMy mum introduced me to cocaine at the age of 9 and since then I have been an addict. After taking my cracked coaalso given himine one day, I had a flash back on how my uncle raped me when I was 3 years old. I began to cry and I asked our house help, Segun, if anybody had touched him in a way he does not like. Segun told me that my mum did and my mum had cocaine.

"I said why should mum have sex with Segun and it got me mad, we used to be poor and suddenly, we became rich because my mum used Bunmi, my sister for money rituals."

The suspect said she used a sledged hammer to kill her mother. "Segun told me that my mum also initiated him into witchcraft. I got really angry. I used white clothes to cover the entire mirror in our house; I lit seven candles and waited for 9.45pm which is spiritual time. When my mum came in that night, I asked her if she was a witch, but she was reluctant. I threatened to kill her with the hammer and then she said yes she is a witch and she killed my sister.

"My mum tried to collect the hammer from me and we started fighting. I overpowered her and hit her with the hammer on the head, she just slumped and died," she said.

When the suspect saw that her mother had died, she said she told the house help to pour acid on the body.

Police spokesperson, Frank Mba confirmed the incident.

Mr. Mba said: "After committing the crime on August 19, the suspect took the house help and they went to lodge in a hotel. She put a call to her sister in the US telling her that she had killed their mother.

"The case was reported to the police two days later and they went to their house and saw the lifeless body of the victim.

"From her confession, it is a combination of many factors. She need a psychiatrist and we need to decide if she committed the crime in her lucid period or as a result of the drugs she has been taking.

"Meanwhile, the case is been handled by the homicide department in Panti."

drugs for a 9 yrs daughter incest at 3 and we are quick to call oyinbos perverts.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother by illusion2: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
Super Story ! undecided
Re: Daughter Kills Mother by buffead(f): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
illusion2:

Super Story ! undecided

GBAM!!!!! cheesy Part 6

(1) (Reply)

Fresh N20bn Contract Scam Uncovered In Oceanic Bank / Angry Trailer Drivers Block Alao-akala's Campaign Convoy - You Shall Not Pass / How To Make Private Refineries Viable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.