Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual (913 Views)

CONFESSION: I Once Spent N50m A Day, Sex My Mother For Power - SHINA RAMBO / Lagos Politician, Alleged Ritual Killer On The Run (photo) / Wike Worships Money & Can Betray His Mother For Money - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual by comfort3: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2009
Man kills mother for suspected ritual
Sylvester Eze, Awka
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
THE murder of the Director of Nursing Services in the Anambra State Ministry of Health, Mrs. Anthonia Achugamonye, allegedly by her 24-year-old son last Sunday, in Okpoko has kept many tongues wagging as people who spoke on the incident suspected ritual murder.

According to the husband, Sir Cajetan Achugamonye, who spoke to newsmen on Monday, “my wife was killed at our house at No. 9 Mission road in Okpoko, near Onitsha on Sunday, under circumstances that had pointed fingers to our son.”

He said the son was alleged to have killed the mother with hammer and later took her to Borromew Hospital where she was certified dead and that being the chief suspect, he was already in the police net with his wife.

Sir Cajetan, who spoke to newsmen in tears, disclosed that his late wife was to be given Sir Henry Dunant Merit Award by the State Red Cross Society and that they held a party for the investiture the previous night before she was reportedly killed by the son.

The late Mrs. Achugamonye was said to have given birth to her only son who allegedly murdered her in 1984 at the Waterside Hospital and Maternity, Oseokwedu, Onitsha, now in Onitsha North Local Government Area of Anambra State.
Re: Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual by Encomium(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
Wonders shall never end, as we continue to hear some frightening stories coming out from Nigeria. May God have mercy on us.
Re: Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual by Tonim(f): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
I am speechless
Re: Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual by jamace(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2009
The end of the world has come. Everybody fasten your seat belt for rapture.
Re: Man Kills Mother For Suspected Ritual by redsun(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2009
He could be mentally deranged or probably his mum wasn't a caring one.I know of a chap in nigeria that chopped his father to pieces with cutlass and threw his carcass into a deep water filled well,his father was actually a terror to his children and all,he terrorized them from birth.

(1) (Reply)

West Africa Pirate Threat On Rise / Nigeria Desperately Needs To Tax Religion / Virgin Nigeria Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.