Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Stoning The False Nigerian Prophets - My Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stoning The False Nigerian Prophets - My Experience (740 Views)

"My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / Buhari: We Disappointed Prophets Of Doom In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stoning The False Nigerian Prophets - My Experience by Freegift75: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
STONING THE FALSE PROPHET

Most of you do not think about why it is so important that we stone the prophets that seek to lead people astray, breaking homes, destroying businesses, and propagating a different image of our Creator.

Most people are too gullible and brainwashed that they feel fearful to challenge the failed prophecies which are the measure to determine true prophets.

Biblically, every failed prophecy has a capital punishment of death warrant. But Nigerians today allow these crooks to feed fat on their deceptions.

I have a practical experience with one of them. Two weeks to the due date of my pregnant wife, the RCCG pastor embarrassed my wife by calling her out during service that she MUST SEE HIM LATEST ON FOLLOWING TUESDAY FOR SPECIAL PRAYER TO AVERT DEATH. (He claimed God spoke to him)

My wife narrated the scenario to me when returned home because I'm an hater of church goers!. Eventually, I tried all possible tactics to avoid her meeting the pastor because I don't believe all their visions and prophecies. Monday 9-days later she put to bed successfully. We got to hospital 7:30pm and by 7:55pm the baby arrived without any complication. Glory be to God!

When the news got to the pastor for the succeessful delivery he was not comfortable for we did not allow him take the glory of God.

8-days after on the following Monday, he came for naming ceremony. But the amazing part of he story is, WHILE HE WAS CONDUCTING THE CEREMONY SERVICE, HIS OWN WIFE WAS IN LABOUR AT HOSPITAL. THE FOLLOWING DAY (Tuesday) HE LOST HIS WIFE TO DEATH AND THE BABY.

Thank God for disallowing my wife to meet him, she could have been substituted for pastor's wife's death. Nigerians need to wake up from slumber.

Also a friend of mine received a call from US for a building project contract in Badagry lagos. He went ahead to seek prophet's direction on the project. The prophet forbade him from getting the contract. He confused him that the call was from kidnapper.

He narrated the scenario to me and I collected the number. I tried to convince the caller that I'm even more qualified, professional than the previous man. Eventually I set my machinery in place, went to badagry, lodged in an hotel, did my feasibility study to outsmart any prank play. Eventually I got the contract. Even I got more from his friends abroad because I always work with honesty. That was how fake prophet confused my friend to loose millions of Naira projects.

Biblically, We are commanded to stone them because they seek to teach their followers to follow after a false image of God. They preach demons, magnify demons above Holy Spirit.

In doing so they are guilty of the spirit of murder. We are commanded to stone them for these reasons even if their predictions do come to pass.

Nigerians Be WISE!

1 Like

Re: Stoning The False Nigerian Prophets - My Experience by Kyase(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
I will be the first to cast stones on these false prophets, i have one in my mind readying.....
Re: Stoning The False Nigerian Prophets - My Experience by babyfaceafrica: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Stoning The False Nigerian Prophets - My Experience by Freegift75: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Religion, the enemy of Nigeria's development. Religion destroys Nigeria. We keep on deceiving ourselves. People are lured to believe in fake prophecies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Will No Longer Arrive Nigeria Today After His 10 Days Vacation / Fulani Herdsmen: Enugu Governor Vows "Never Again" / MASSOB Will Support Boko Haram If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.