Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1081 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Why You Must Be Selfish When It Comes To Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DanielGb(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: . by Faber(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
So you have not heard(@op) that :"to live for others isto be truly alive" or "the measure of love is to love others without measure"

Since you come quote Bible join, I guess you're a christian...so lemme ask you: did Jessus Christ whom you follow loved himself more than you to gree come die for you..?

bros you fit misyarn but no bring in the bible in spreading ur wrong and false doctrine.

Op repent asap or become full time atheist
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice stuff OP. I got your point. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by DanielGb(m): 2:51am On Jun 16, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Nice stuff OP. I got your point. smiley

I know guys like you will understand. Some Ladies will not forgive me for this. But this is what they want. More selfish dude. I swear.
Re: . by DanielGb(m): 2:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Faber:
So you have not heard(@op) that :"to live for others isto be truly alive" or "the measure of love is to love others without measure"

Since you come quote Bible join, I guess you're a christian...so lemme ask you: did Jessus Christ whom you follow loved himself more than you to gree come die for you..?

bros you fit misyarn but no bring in the bible in spreading ur wrong and false doctrine.

Op repent asap or become full time atheist

No fighting here.
I think you should re-read the article.
You are commenting on the wrong topic.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Nigerian Law Student, Says She Is The Best In Ghana / A Broke Faithful Man Or A Rich Cheater / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.