Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? (967 Views)

Whistle Blower Imprisoned ‘for Misleading ICPC On Ex-vp Sambo’ / If Nigeria Breaks Up, Abuja Will Be A Separate Country – Sumner Shagari Sambo / Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by Scream(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Where is the former VP? Can someone attain such a height and still be invisible? Was he irrelevant in the last administration? Didn't he see the campaign funds? Didn't he campaign? Is he applying the wisdom of silence (that FFK and Metuh didn't apply) so that we won't remember him?

Many questions....there must be something that dude is hiding! His mouth should be pressed a little, the information needed for the discovery of some of the missing funds would come out.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by firstolalekan(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
I have been wondering too o

That dumb bastard Thief angry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by ajademola2000(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Honestly I asked myself this question earlier today

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by eph12(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Maybe he is among those that have quietly returned the yam in their possession
Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by 989900: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
I was just thinking about Sambo some few hours back. cheesy
Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by freshdude99(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is he even the only one, all those northern governors fa. U see I have always said it, anti corruption anti corruption Na for only southerners them they get power. Hausa go chop and chop yet nothing will happen. We the southerners are always quick to castigate our own as if Na only them chop the yam.
Am not saying eating the yam is good but sinx they want every one to vomit the yams ate, both northerners and southerners should be arrested bcz every one ate.
Imagine efcc shouting about Orji uzo Kalu that left govt sinx how many years while katsina and kebbi governors that just left office are saints. Even bala Mohammed sef Na Saint.
I really pity southerners with our over sense that never takes us anywhere
Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by Rossikk(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
That Sambo of a man is very crafty. You will never hear pim from him, but I'm sure he has amassed serious money.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by chat2deen(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Riba Riba Sambori Bobo, if dem touch Sambo dem must touch GEJ. Yam eaters and Wailers are cousin. grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by marwanafrica: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
freshdude99:
Is he even the only one, all those northern governors fa. U see I have always said it, anti corruption anti corruption Na for only southerners them they get power. Hausa go chop and chop yet nothing will happen. We the southerners are always quick to castigate our own as if Na only them chop the yam.
Am not saying eating the yam is good but sinx they want every one to vomit the yams ate, both northerners and southerners should be arrested bcz every one ate.
Imagine efcc shouting about Orji uzo Kalu that left govt sinx how many years while katsina and kebbi governors that just left office are saints. Even bala Mohammed sef Na Saint.
I really pity southerners with our over sense that never takes us anywhere
. Guy na true u dey talk ooh, am from north, many people chop 4 north they no feet prob dem eg talban minna, I no know weda d law dey fear some people for this country
Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by RealAdewole(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
1. A northener 2. A muslim 3. A fulani

what did you still expect?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by Standing5(m): 2:39am On Jun 16, 2016
His own yam must av been made into baby food and fed into foreign account
Re: Where Is Sambo? Didn't he eat yam? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:45am On Jun 16, 2016
For the now, he has done know wrong, so let's leave it that way , and let's not create an atmosphere of violence.

(1) (Reply)

How Come Nobody Is Talking About Abubakar Shekau Again !!!! / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu- By Adebayo Adeyinka / Haliburton : 7 Questions About The Passport Of Aisha Buhari They Showed U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.