Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon (24897 Views)

Can I Break My Fast Because Of Hard Examination Or Test To Enable Me Read? / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter / RE: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2016
ibrokola:

What of Fiancee, one already recognized by both parents?
have you done all the rights on her? If so, carry go. But if not, do otherwise.
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by walelamina: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2016
It is allowed to kiss ones wife as far it doesn't lead to an action that nullifies the fast like sex.
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Omudia11: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Spare me your al taquiya crap. Muslims are constitute the highest number of rapists in the world. Despite being the minority in Sweden, they make up for over 70% of the rape cases. They are returning Sweden to the stone age.

[s]
MKO4ever:

My broda, check statistics on rape (The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (1999)) Pastors have the highest number of rape all over the world.
Thank you
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by hamzeiy: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
what of someone who brush his teeth like 3 times during the day @seyexdkoko
yes.that is why we sre even encouraged to use the siwak (chewing stick) as it is even a strong sunnah. thus brushing your teeth dosnt vitiate the fast in it self but you must ensure you dont swallow the residue or mint..ensure you rainse your mouth properlly nd you dont swallow the mint because if you do that intentionally youve broken your fasting .NB
the smell that comes from the mouth of a fasting person is better than the scent of al misck (a plant with nyc fragrance) in the sight of Allah (jallu jalala)
Allah knows best

2 Likes

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by afolayan90(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Newnas:
Thanks jare OP.

I kiss my wife regularly during Ramadan and caress her.

Caring for your wife is a big act of worship and I hope I'll get greater rewards for my kisses and spendings upon her in this month.

But I have some benefits to add;

# If you have sex during the nights then it would be easier to control yourself during the day and prevent unnecessary urges and fluids.

# Avoid excessive sex during the nights of Ramadan, this could make you feel dizzy and faint during the day, in an extreme case you could end up breaking the day's fast because you might not be able to continue.

# If you must have several rounds, ensure that you drink lots of water and eat very nourishing foods like vegetables, milks and beverages.

# If you know you can't control your urges, it's better for you to spend the day in the mosque or ask your wife not to adorn herself to help you concentrate.

May Allah increase us in beneficial knowledge.

Jazakumullahu khairan brother
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by abdullkabar(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Perverted religion.

Even during fasting they can't keep it in their pants, like their pedophile rapist Mohammed. No wonder inbreeding and child molestation is the other of the day in the north.
And see this one.....Do u think u ar funny,(beta find something useful doing than hating)
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by afolayan90(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
walelamina:
It is allowed to kiss ones wife as far it doesn't lead to an action that nullifies the fast like sex.

Yes it is allowed and permissible so far you don't ejaculate sperm or have sex during the day.
visit the link on the post to read more
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by hamzeiy: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2016
MKO4ever:

Have you heard of this hadith before?
Iza Jawaza-L-Hittana Alal-Hittana, Faqod Wajaba-l-Guslu
Kissing and caressing in the day during ramadan, my broda, I think it is way way to far and should be avoided
my brother your quote has no relation to the topic. it is only telling us some conditions that makes ghusl mandatory noting about a fasting person. anyway as the man or the op you quotted has rightly said,kissing does not vitiate the fasting as the prophet did it but as long as you know you wont fall to sex or ejaculation. The brother you quoted has given excelleng examples on how to avoid such urges to kiss in the first place during the day time of ramadhan. once again kissing in it self (not deep tongue to tongue though as dt can make you swallow your wife,s saliva and may need another ruling that am not qualified to give).
DOES NOT VITIATE THE FAST AS AUTHENTICALLY REPORTED
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by afolayan90(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Can i use water to wash my mouth, without swallowing it?

Yes you can so far you don't swallow it.
And also you can use Miswak (chewing stick) toothbrush sofar you don't swallow the residue.
You can have bath or swim during Ramadan so far you don't still swallow the water.
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by afolayan90(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
what of someone who brush his teeth like 3 times during the day @seyexdkoko

Yes it is permissible to brush your teeth whether with toothbrush or chewing stick (Miswak) but must be careful not to swallow the water or any residue there about.

But mind you the Prophet (saw) said: the odour coming out of a fasting person's mouth is far beautiful in the sight of Allah than that of Almisk(perfume).
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by dmola(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Aameeen
I feel like getting married. May Almighty Allah provide a spouse for me among the pious women and those that Allah loves and give us those children that will act in the way of Allah and be a blessing to this world. Aameen

Same to our single brothers out there too

ameen
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Perverted religion.

Even during fasting they can't keep it in their pants, like their pedophile rapist Mohammed. No wonder inbreeding and child molestation is the other of the day in the north.
u just a classical fool and a bigot. And I tell u, ur hate for Islam will only kill u. How then do u define an extremist?
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by MrOlai: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Freiden:
I'm not a Muslim
I mistakenly clicked on 'yes'
Mods.....help!!!!
I don't want that Allah thing on my profile
How do I remove it ??,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! grin

Welcome To Islamic Den cheesy grin

I'm NOT Mod.

Mac is No Longer Mod either.

There is nothing you can really do as far as I know.

All you can do now is hola @holyspirit to take the cup away from you grin

Which post are you trying to comment on? .

Quote it and let's see how we can help.

The "Testimony of faith" will eventually disappear. For now, you are muslim grin don't get your bp high. It's all good, buddy. Does it hurt? grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Kakamorufu(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Freiden:
I'm not a Muslim
Mods.....help!!!!
How do I remove it ??,
sort yasef out naw. Wetyn u dey find here b4
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by adepiero: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
hamzeiy:

in your own opinion? really?
its not about hour opinion but what the quran or hadith states about the issue. as it has been xplained earlier it is not haram only if you know you might fall to sex or ejaculates as stated above. finally their is no lust in kissing your wife. shez your wife you cant lust over her nd even at that your fasting is not vitiated unless the conditions stated happens.
so in the sunnah,s opinion your fasting is nt vitiated even if its done with lust as you said unless your fall into having sex with her or ejaculates as a result of your actions.
lets seek fr knowledge on issues b4 we speak on them otherwise we remain silent.
Allah know,s best. May Allah forgive you, me and us all in this ramadhan...ameen
When i say my own opinion, it means my understanding from the Quran and Hadith and so far, you just repeated what i said.
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Bigjay2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Perverted religion.

this ur post signify epitome of religious intolerance.
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Kassidy90(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
MKO4ever:
I do not think it is advisable to kiss one's wife during fasting (at day period)
What is it that you cannot wait till after iftar?
Even after iftar, sex frequency should be at minimum during this one month
My brother, if you are not occupied with work, read, sleep, pray, read and read your quran.
Before you know it, the kissing will turn to sex during fasting
May Allah makes it easy for us oo
I believe the kind of kissing they ar talking about is for instance when u ar going to work in the morning u hug kiss gudbye ur when back in afternoon or evening not any random kissing..

1 Like

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by mashnino(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
blacktwist:
so there is no pride in been the FTC.... but can I possibly kiss my GF during fasting..?

No!!!
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrOlai:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! grin

Welcome To Islamic Den cheesy grin

I'm NOT Mod.

Mac is No Longer Mod either.

There is nothing you can really do as far as I know.

All you can do now is hola @holyspirit to take the cup away from you grin

Which post are you trying to comment on? .

Quote it and let's see how we can help.

The "Testimony of faith" will eventually disappear. For now, you are muslim grin don't get your bp high. It's all good, buddy. Does it hurt? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. But I'm not blood thirsty.... How then can I be Muslim??
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by okanlawon190: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Alhamdulilah alla neematihi thatimmu soliheeeen.
pls bros & sister always remembers me when u are praying my name is HABIBULLAH[b]Alhamdulilah alla neematihi thatimmu soliheeeen.
pls bros & sister always remembers me when u are praying my name is HABIBULLAH[/b]Alhamdulilah alla neematihi thatimmu soliheeeen.
pls bros & sister always remembers me when u are praying my name is HABIBULLAH
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Omudia11: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Religious intolerance is when you behead people in the north for supposed "blasphemy".
Bigjay2:
this ur post signify epitome of religious intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Omudia11: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Terrorist. The world has known who your ilk truly are and will wage war against the Arab world if needs be.. The only time a Muslim is in The news is when there's a terrorist attack.

per the bolded, back to sender.

IbnIslam:
u just a classical fool and a bigot. And I tell u, ur hate for Islam will only kill u. How then do u define an extremist?

1 Like

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Terrorist. The world has known who your ilk truly are and will wage war against the Arab world if needs be.. The only time a Muslim is in The news is when there's a terrorist attack.

per the bolded, back to sender.

islam is the only faith recognized by God and no one, not even u and ur cohorts can fight Islam. Ur intruding in to an Islamic thread makes u a terrorist or how else does a terrorist bahave? U people provoke Muslims and then turn around to form victims. Hypocrites.
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
D34lw4p:
Oh! I was about to say Yes you just broke your fast until I saw that you are already going to explain everything in details. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS.

May Allah Reward you.
---
Anyway, for blogging tips and tricks. Click Here To Read
I think it's simply LACK OF DISCIPLINE.
What's there to abstain for the short period?
WILL YOU DIE?
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Freiden:
I'm not a Muslim

Mods.....help!!!!

How do I remove it ??,
Bloody hypocrite!
You have sworn. I pray and hope that the swear hunt you tongue
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Esji80(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
@ Op,brother newnas or anybody in the house,

can you please shed more lights on the opinion of some scholars that say the release of maziy (preseminal or prostatic fluid) invalidates ones fasting?
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by afolayan90(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Esji80:
@ Op,brother newnas or anybody in the house,

can you please shed more lights on the opinion of some scholars that say the release of maziy (preseminal or prostatic fluid) invalidates ones fasting?

If you deliberately force out Maziyu out of your body, eider by caressing your wife or masturbating, or excessive lustful though then your fast is invalidated and you have to repay back that day's fast, but no expiation of sin has to be made. And Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

Bloody hypocrite!
You have sworn. I pray and hope that the swear hunt you tongue

Lol. Thats never gonna happen. Hunt kor Hunter ni.

1 Like

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Newnas(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
MKO4ever:

Have you heard of this hadith before?
Iza Jawaza-L-Hittana Alal-Hittana, Faqod Wajaba-l-Guslu
Kissing and caressing in the day during ramadan, my broda, I think it is way way to far and should be avoided

The hadith you mentioned is authentic and it's compiled by Muslim in his Soheeh.

The translation is: When the two when the two circumcised parts meet, ghusl has become obligatory.

The meaning is: Once penetration occurs it is obligatory to have ghusl even if no fluid is poured from either party.

As you can see there's no relationship between this hadith and your argument except if you have a circumcised mouth!
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Newnas(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
afolayan90:

Jazakumullahu khairan brother
Aameen wa iyyaak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic / Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.