Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon (25125 Views)

Can I Break My Fast Because Of Hard Examination Or Test To Enable Me Read? / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter / RE: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by zeyney(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Aameeen
I feel like getting married. May Almighty Allah provide a spouse for me among the pious women and those that Allah loves and give us those children that will act in the way of Allah and be a blessing to this world. Aameen

Same to our single brothers out there too
there are so many pious women out there for brothers who are ready to settle down.may Allah grant my Muslim brothers and sisters their heart desires.ameen
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by zeyney(f): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Caseless:
Yes!!!
lol.c diis brother is excited.but b careful nt to do beyond ur contrl
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Akkord4gov: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
zeyney:

there are so many pious women out there for brothers who are ready to settle down.may Allah grant my Muslim brothers and sisters their heart desires.ameen

I wish the pious women are easier to come by. But if they are many like u have said,why brothers that are ready to settle find it hard to find,and those that think they have found later discovered that their past were so preposterous
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by zeyney(f): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

I wish the pious women are easier to come by. But if they are many like u have said,why brothers that are ready to settle find it hard to find,and those that think they have found later discovered that their past were so preposterous
all u need to do is pray hard.and d past is wat it is, d past.wen ur ready to settle down den u shud accept ur partner's flaws cus dere is no perfect human being.we might HV made mistakes in d past,but d main tin is to realise those mistakes and rectify dem bfor its too late
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by zeyney(f): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

d past is d past.try to overlook ur partner's flaws and try to chng d ones u can CU's no wan is perfect.we HV made some mistakes in d past DAT we regret so long as we rectify dem bfor its too late and we don't go back to dem.may Allah gv u a partner DAT u will b pleased with.use diis holy month to make dua and ask for ur heart desires and insha Allah ur wishes will b granted if dey are good for u
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Akkord4gov: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2016
zeyney:

d past is d past.try to overlook ur partner's flaws and try to chng d ones u can CU's no wan is perfect.we HV made some mistakes in d past DAT we regret so long as we rectify dem bfor its too late and we don't go back to dem.may Allah gv u a partner DAT u will b pleased with.use diis holy month to make dua and ask for ur heart desires and insha Allah ur wishes will b granted if dey are good for u

Aameen thumaa Aameen
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by yetunsbay(m): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2016
afolayan90:

If you deliberately force out Maziyu out of your body, eider by caressing your wife or masturbating, or excessive lustful though then your fast is invalidated and you have to repay back that day's fast, but no expiation of sin has to be made. And Allah knows best.
thought intentional breaking of fast is to later observe (fast) for 60 days... Pls more light
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by yetunsbay(m): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Is it permissible to discuss with opposite sex u're chasing abt how she feels for u concerning love and future matters. JazakumulLah Khairan
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by zeyney(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Aameen thumaa Aameen
yea but u brothers u most of u lyk to choose beauty over religion,am not saying u there are beautiful and pious women but religion shud always cum first CU's u have to think of d future
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Akkord4gov: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
zeyney:

yea but u brothers u most of u lyk to choose beauty over religion,am not saying u there are beautiful and pious women but religion shud always cum first CU's u have to think of d future

If i'm right,beauty is one of the 4 reasons you can marry a woman grin. But to be candid with you,beauty only is for dating and those haram stuff(astagfirulah) while other qualities will come to play when considering future purpose. I'm not saying beauty won't come into play o(what is even beauty?to some it is physical appearance,some facial) but beauty might be d secondary. We are in the era that if a girl is beautiful,that doesn't mean she isn't religious while not so beautiful ones might be a devil. See,some girls are religious,they know virtually everything about the religion but they don't act upon most,while some aren't so religious but they exhibit behaviour that are acceptable

I can't write more on a forum like this,i would have loved to expatiate
I keep praying for religious and good behaviour woman,not because of anything but because of my children and they are usually the pillar for any man
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by zeyney(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Aameen thumaa Aameen
ameen .a person with knowledge not using it and someone with a gud character and no knowledge are in d same group(even a person might HV gud character,but dey may not know d significance of wat dey are doing and dey might nt b able to distinguish btwn good and bad) but d fact remains som brothers( I mean with knowledge) choose beauty over faith though not all .its a matter if choice sha.but in any case may Allah grant us spouses DAT will uplift our iman and not degrade it ameen
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Akkord4gov: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
zeyney:

ameen .a person with knowledge not using it and someone with a gud character and no knowledge are in d same group(even a person might HV gud character,but dey may not know d significance of wat dey are doing and dey might nt b able to distinguish btwn good and bad) but d fact remains som brothers( I mean with knowledge) choose beauty over faith though not all .its a matter if choice sha.but in any case may Allah grant us spouses DAT will uplift our iman and not degrade it ameen

Aameen,that is the prayer that should be on our tongue
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by bimpeolu(f): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
I do not think it is advisable to kiss one's wife during fasting

What is it that you cannot wait till after iftar?
Even after iftar, sex frequency should be at minimum during this one month... MashaAllahu
Re: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon by Newnas(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
bimpeolu:
I do not think it is advisable to kiss one's wife during fasting

What is it that you cannot wait till after iftar?
Even after iftar, sex frequency should be at minimum during this one month... MashaAllahu

Your thought is of no importance! We have been obliged to follow the Quran and sunnah according to the interpretation of the noble companions.
Islam is not a talk show where every Tom, Dick and Harry just voices his opinion without proofs from the Quran or Sunnah.

I beseech Allah to forgive our excesses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking / Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.